打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生三年级优秀英语作文范文例文大全

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
小学生三年级优秀英语作文范文例文大全
a Letter
  Dear He Jian,My name is Wang Jiajia. I study in Xinqi School. I’m twelve years old. I like English very much, because my English teacher is very kind. My favourite fruit is apple, because it’s sweet and healthy. My favourite day is Tuesday, we have computer, P.E. and English. It’s a great day. Tall me about your school, please.
  Your pen pal,Wang Jiajia

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:13 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:My birthday

Hello, I am Erika. My birthday is in winter. It’s cold. But I am happy, because I can play with snow. I like skating and making a snowman. It’s a good time for winter sports. On my birthday, I can get lots of birthday presents and My parents often take me to the ice rink. We always have a good time. I am happy on my birthday.

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:22 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:My Lifestyle

I exercise every day.I eat friut and vegertables every day,And I eat junk food once a week.I never drink coffee.I sleep nine hours every night.My lifestyle helps me get good grades.Exercise and good food help me study better.

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:30 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:a happy day

Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.

It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day!

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:39 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:A Wonderful Day
  Last November 24 was my birthday. I had a party at my home. My friends came to my home in the afternoon and I got a lot of presents from them. At the party, we ate a big cake, sang songs, watched TV and listened to music. We were very happy. But all good things must come to an end. We said goodbye at about ten o'clock. We had a very good time on November 24.

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:46 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:My hometown
  I am from ShenZhen. In spring ,the weather is warm and wet. I can play kite. In summer, the weather is hot and wet. I can swim in the swimming pool. In the autumn, the weather is cool and dry. I can play kite, too. In the winter, the weather is cold and dry. It never snow.

How about you?

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 10:54:54 | 只看该作者
三年级英语作文:Sick day
 Yesterday, I felt very tired. When I was in class, I felt sleepy and could not listen to the teacher carefully. And I did not want to eat anything at home. I went to bed early. This morning, I felt dizzy and my head was hot. My mom said I had a fever. She took me to see a doctor. He gave me some medicines and told me to have a good rest at home. It was not too serious. I hope I can be good soon.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 22:01

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表