打印 上一主题 下一主题

初三英语优秀作文大全九年级英语作文范文例文300字400字500字600字

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-12-12 17:02:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
初三英语优秀作文大全九年级英语作文范文例文300字400字500字600字
The importance of maintaining a healthy
  In current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit. In the past, people ate three meals at home, and they ate more vegetables and less meat and fish. They were very strong and seldom went to see doctors.
  Now life is better, people eat more meat, fish, eggs and other food with more fat. They often go out for good meals with their families and friends. But they get easy to be ill, Why?
  I think more meat and fish, less exercise are bad for health. Good rest, less meat and fish, more vegetables and enough exercise are good for health. So I exercise every day. My eating habits are pretty good. I eat a lot of vegetables. I eat fruit and drink milk every day. I drink a cup of water 15 minutes before each meal and eat much vegetables and fruit. Of course, I love junk food, too, and I eat it once a week. And I sleep nine hours every day.
  The better we get into good eating habits, the happier our life becomes

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 17:03:10 | 只看该作者
初三年级英语作文:Wonderful life in winter holiday

From the sixteenth of January to the seventh of February is our Winter Holiday. I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday.

I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!

I’m unlucky on the playing too. I played firecracker but I hurt my finger with the fire. I ‘m careless to kindle the firecracker, so I’m very unlucky.
I still unlucky on my friend’s party. In the morning, I wanted to get up early but I woke up at 10:50. After ten minutes, the party would start! So I only eat a piece of bread then I go to my friend’s home! And I stay at his home for a long time when I came home. My mother and father were very angry and they scolded me!

I’m worried and feel unlucky on my weigh. Last term, I was 48 kilogram but now I am 51 kilogram! I must to do banting!

But most important, I have gone to Shanghai Ocean Aquarium, I want to go there very much because I want to see the horse, the monkey……in the sea. Now I’ve done it . It is a bright dot in my Winter Holiday.

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 17:03:18 | 只看该作者
初三年级英语作文:Private car

Nowadays, any Chinese can enjoy the luxury of owning a private car - if he or she can afford it. Having a car of your own means no more traveling to work on crowded buses or subway trains, and you can drop off the children at school on the way. Moreover, it also means that you can enjoy the weekends and holidays better, because with a car you can go to places where the regular buses and trains do not go, and so you can find a quiet scenic spot with no crowds.

However, there are drawbacks to owning a car. For one thing, with the increase in car ownership in recent years, the roads are becoming more and more crowded, often making the journey to work more of a nightmare than a dream. For another, it is not cheap to run a car, as the prices of gasoline and repairs are constantly rising, not to mention the prices you have to pay for a licence and insurance coverage.

Having considered both sides of the argument, I have come to the conclusion that the advantages of owning a car outweigh the disadvantages. Therefore, it seems to me that China should increase its output of automobiles and enlarge the private car market. The result would be that cars would become cheaper, while at the same time the extra demand would encourage the auto industry to produce more efficient and family-oriented vehicles.

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 17:03:26 | 只看该作者
初三年级英语作文:A Busy Day
  She is very busy today, just like a busy bee. In the morning, I had two seccsions and after that I had a lesson for my IELTS. I don't even have my lunch. There lots of people in my IELTS class and most of them came from India. The reason why they want to attent this course is similar to me. Right now, I feel exhausted and don't want to work, but I still have lots homework to do.

I also have some other problem. Last term, I decided to start my new term in Newcastle, and asked Jhon to give my money back. And now, I have changed my mind, so told Jhon I did not want my fees back, but she told me the check had been sent out for almost two weeks. I haven't received my check until now, and I told her the truth. Finally, she said she would help me to ask finaNcial officer to give me another letter, and then after I sign that form everything will be all right. What a absurd world it is. If I had not asked Jhon to give my fees back, it would have become much easier.

If my boy sleep quietly, he will see the busy bee, when it has made its honey fine, dancing in the bright sunshine. If my boy will slumber, angles without number will draw near, so fair and bright, for they only come at night.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 17:03:34 | 只看该作者
初三年级英语作文:Advantages and Disadvantages of the Internet
  Internet is now coming into our life. It brings us not only a lot of convenience ,happiness but also troubles. Some students use Internet as a too to study. They look up the meanings of the words, a translated form of a sentence,the background of an event or a story ,the information of a company or a famous person,etc.

They also read news or send e-mails through it. Internet helps them learn more and study well.

On the other hand,some students play games,chat with friends ,see the pictures or films even the unhealthy ones on the Internet the whole day. They are not interested in their subjects. It’s very dangerous for them!

The Internet’s advantages and disadvantages are shown clearly to us. I think we should make good use of it and stay away from the unhealthy websites.

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 17:03:44 | 只看该作者
初三年级英语作文:My Home Town
  Welcome to Suzhou. Today I’m your tour guide. Suzhou is a beautiful place in Southeast China. It was built over 2500 years ago. So Suzhou is an old city with a long history. It’s famous for its gardens and Hanshan Temple. We are all proud of them. Many foreign tourists come to see them. In Suzhou, There are lots of old constructions like Tiger Hill, Beisi Pagoda and so on. After visiting them, you’ll be tired. But don’t be worried. There are also lots of snack shops in Suzhou. They are different from those in Western countries. They are much more delicious than some Western food. Suzhou is a modern city as well as an old city. There are lots of tall buildings and many other modern constructions in Suzhou, too. You can find hundreds of people in smart clothes in the street. What a beautiful city it is!

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 17:04:05 | 只看该作者
初三年级英语作文:My dream
  Everybody have a dream, because we’re dreamers. In our heart, there is a colorful dream. Sometimes the dream is perfect, sometimes it’s special, sometimes it’s sweet, sometimes it’s yummy.

In my dream, there are some children. I always play games with them and enjoy ourselves. There are so many candies, too. Blue candies, pink candies, orange candies, apple candies…How delicious! In my dream, there is a special sky. In our world, the sky is blue, but the sky of my dream is pink, some angels are having fun there. In my dream, white bird can fly high, flowers can sing songs, frogs have a jump race, tomatoes are blue, potatoes are yellow, all the things are different.

In my dream, Chinese people, Korean people, Japanese people, Italian people, Spanish people, American people and Russian people are hand in hand. All the people smile for ever. It is a balanced world. .

In my dream, everything is wonderful, but our world isn’t like it. So we must like my dream, to let our world get more beautiful!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 03:49

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表