QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 14551|回复: 9

关于季节的英语作文描写冬天的英语作文100字200字300字400字

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-13 12:11:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关于季节的英语作文描写冬天的英语作文100字200字300字400字
  冬天的气候属于所有气象现象中的一种,是一定时期内大气层的现象。
  The weather in winter is a set of all the phenomena in a given atmosphere at a given time. It also includes interactions with the hydrosphere.它同样包括水圈的相互作用。 The term usually refers to the activity of these phenomena over short periods (hours or days), as opposed to the term climate, which refers to the average atmospheric conditions over longer periods of time. When used without qualification, weather" is understood to be the weather of Earth. 如果没有限定的条件,人们对于气候的理解就是地球的天气。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 12:11:58 | 显示全部楼层
 Winter is a beautiful season. It’s often snow in many countrys. And the outside is white. We often play with the snow, and make the snowman.

In the winter, the days are shorter. And the nights are longer. It’s often dark very earl.

I like white, so I like winter. What a lovely winter!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 12:12:03 | 显示全部楼层
I like winter best. I often go skiing on Sundays with my family. When it snows, everything turns white. There is thick snow on roads,strees,trees and houses. It's a beautiful world! My friends and I like making snowmen. Sometims we paly with snow . It's very interesting and exciting, And one of the most important reasons is that Spring Festival comes at this time of the year.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 12:12:08 | 显示全部楼层
I like winter best. I often go skiing on Sundays with my family. When it snows, everything turns white. There is thick snow on roads,strees,trees and houses. It's a beautiful world! My friends and I like making snowmen. Sometims we paly with snow . It's very interesting and exciting, And one of the most important reasons is that Spring Festival comes at this time of the year.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-13 12:12:12 | 显示全部楼层
 Winters in Taipei are very cold during the evening and very windy during the daytime. I usually look forward to the Lunar New Year's Day and the winter vacation when I can go to the village where the climate is warmer during these holidays. Also, I look forward to seeing my grandmother, great-grandmother, and my friends in the village; I like my grandmother's food very much. Winter is the time everyone is in a festive mood. In the city, I usually do a lot of reading at home in the winter because of the cold weather outside.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 20:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
我是你吗有是加qq3034106512
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-15 20:34:12 | 显示全部楼层
操你妈去你妈操你妈你妈了个比辍笔腾讯擦你吗
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册