一、学法指导贯穿始终,激活学生学习策略
英语词汇是有规律的,成体系的。因此,词汇教学应充分运用整体教学法,使学生依据词汇内部的形、音、义、构造、用法的纵横联系去掌握词汇。比如:
按音节:com-pe-ti-tion
按构词法 :precious : present, delicious
词形相近 :plain, train, rain, Spain
同音:weather-whether,week-weak,sun-son.
同义:big-great-large-huge-vast-enormous-tremedous
归类:friendly, stubborn, gentle, easy-going
对称图像: tomorrow明天“orro”; cotton棉花“otto”; follow跟随“ollo”; church教堂“ch…ch”; museum博物馆“mu…um”; tomato西红柿“to…to”;      
二、词汇教学注重多样,激发学生思维过程
1、利用语境,识词辩义。
My parents are presenting the people present with presents at present.
The boy laying the table lied that the hen lying there had just laid two big eggs.
The sleeping child is sound asleep now, so by the time he is awake, he won’t feel sleepy.
2、利用谐音、口诀或其它趣味方式记单词。
abroad:   ab+road, 有ab的马路就是国外的路
strike-struck-struck
    敲完就CK(名牌)
spend,bend,build,send (d-t)
    费公造“送”, “建墓碑,送菊花”,“bssb”
一坚持,二命令,四建议,五要求   
(后面宾语从句中谓语用should do)
   insist; command, order; advise, suggest. propose, recommend; require, order, ask, demand, request
3、文化差异,英汉对比。
英汉文化不同,表达方式也不同。为了使学生用英语时思想通畅,就应把英汉的差异点作为教学的难点和重点,进行有针对性的实践练习,达到习惯成自然的地步。
汉语                           英语
我的英语好。      I’m good at English.
我的生活好。      I’m living a happy life.
我的身体好。     I’m in good health./ I’m fine/ well.                                          
我的视力好。      I have a good eyesight.
我的生意好。      I have good business./  
                      My business is booming./
                      I’m getting on well with my business.
我一切都好。    Everything goes on well with me.
                    Everything is OK with me.
4、抓重点词汇,在精华段落中记下来。
ignore, upset, on purpose, calm down, be concerned about, suffer from, go through, fall in love with, share happiness and sorrow with, join in, in order to, teenager, be crazy about, communicate with, get along with

When Susan stood on the stage for the first time, everyone ignored her, because she didn’t look beautiful. People felt upset and laughed at her on purpose. However, she calmed down and sang a moving song. Tired of the pop music, people found her song wonderful. Now, people are concerned about her and people no longer laugh at her. In the past, she suffered from loneliness and went through a great many difficulties because of her ugly out-looking. What’s worse, no one once fell in love with her or shared happiness and sorrow with her. In fact, she joined in the match in order to meet more people and make more friends. Recently, people from all over the world, including teenagers, are crazy about her. People like to communicate with her and she gets along with others well.
5、抓重点词汇,创设情境,设置写作题。
hide away, face to face, walk the dog , join in,  clean up the mess , keep a diary
用本单元的词组根据以下提示来写一篇50字左右的小短文以下是上周学生会对3578名学生对关于周末消遣活动的问卷调查结果:
比例
周末消遣活动

10%
溜狗

68%
躲在家里,上网与网友面对面打游戏、聊天或讨论

12%
参加一些体育活动(如打篮球、羽毛球、做瑜伽yoga)

5%
在家收拾或整理物品

3%
在家写日记,写下一周所发生的事

2%
没有表态

A survey carried among 3578 students on how they spend weekend shows that majority ( 68%) of students hide away at home, chatting with friends, playing games or discussing some questions through the net face to face. 10% of them walk the dog and 12% of them join in some sports activities such as playing basketball, badminton or Yugo. It’s pity that minority of students do something valuable. For example 5% of them clean up the mess at home and 3% of them keep a diary, setting down what has happened of a week.

三、词汇教学渗透过程,强化学生运用能力
用中学词汇――词汇教学,过程体现,听说读写,反复运用
1 、突出重点,梯度体现。
单元词汇教学过程要注意梯度性。单元词汇教学应分轻重缓急,保证突出重点,分散难点,在不同的活动中处理词汇。如在听力中的词汇应在听力练习过程中教学,阅读中的词汇要在阅读过程中体现。
2 、有效导入,反复呈现。
模块小结中单词均与主题相关。 在听、说、读、写各项技能训练之前,通过有效导入,明确地将要学习或复现的生词呈现出来,便于学生在具体的语言练习操作中学习掌握。
3 学生模仿好词、好句造句。
所造句子体现“新颖,真实,生动,鲜活”的特点,允许“怀旧”,“新旧结合”,突出“印象深刻,过耳不忘。
重点词汇:beggar, stand on one’s head, neighbour, ask for , get down on one’s knees
请用以上两个以上的词汇造句
A:One day, I called on a beggar. I asked the beggar for money. But he stood on his head and said ‘It’s impossible!’
B:Last week, my neighbour swam on her sides. A beggar walked to my neighbour and got down on his knees to ask for a hand. My neighbour was very angry. Then she kicked the beggar into water.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:06

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表