打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013新人教版新目标初一七年级英语下册全册教案优秀教学设计

[复制链接]
43#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:31 | 只看该作者

Period 3 ( Section A: 3a-3c)
授课人:______ 授课班级: _____ 授课时间:2013年___月___日____午第____节
Step I Revision
Ask the students to complete the part of the story from Cinderella.
Check the answers by asking some students to read the part of the story. The students may meet some new words during the reading, ask them to try to guess the meaning.
T: As we can see, nearly all the verbs are in past forms in the story. In fact, when we keep diary, we always use the simple past.
Step II Lead-in
Talk about recent past events with the students.
T: Good! Now answer my question: What did you do last weekend?
S1: I watched TV at home last weekend.
S2: I stayed at home last weekend.
S3: I played basketball last weekend.
T: Well done, everyone. You did many interesting things. But I stayed at home last weekend. I did much housework. I cleaned my room. I washed my clothes. It was not very good, because I was very tired. Now answer: How was your weekend?
Help them answer.
Ss: It was great / good / OK...
Write down and get the students to read the dialogue:
—How was your weekend?  —It was great.
Step III Reading and speaking (3a)
1. Ask the students to describe what each person in each scene did.
T: Look at the picture in 3a. Tell me what the person in each scene did.
S1: In Picture 1: She went to the beach.
S2: In Picture 2: He did his homework and watched TV.
S3: In Picture 3: She cleaned her room and studied for the math test.
2. Ask the students to read the expressions and the conversations.
T: Now please read the expressions above the picture and the conversations in the picture. The second part of each conversation is incomplete. They are listed above the picture. Read them and write the correct number on the blank lines in the speech bubbles to complete the conversations.
Then check the answers by asking some students to read the completed conversations.
Step IV Pairwork (3b)
1. Ask the students to read the conversation in 3b first. And then ask them to make conversations.
T: Now practice asking and answering questions about what the people in the pictures did last weekend. Practice in pairs. Use the dialogue as an example. Give the students two minutes to read and make the conversations.
A: How was Sarah’s weekend?
B: It wasn’t very good. She cleaned her room and studied for the math test.
Sample conversations:
1) S1: How was Tony’s weekend?
S2: It was OK. He did his homework and watched TV.
2) S3: How was Sarah’s weekend?
S4: It wasn’t very good. She cleaned her room and studied for the math test.
Step Ⅴ Homework
Ask the students to finish the exercises.
教学反思:
回复

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:36 | 只看该作者

Period 4  ( Section B: 1a-2c)
Step I Revision and lead-in
Check the homework.
T: Hi, class! Nice to see you again in a new day. Did you finish your homework yesterday?
S: Yes, we did.
T: Good. Who’d like to show us your answers?
Ask some students to read the answers and the story. Key to the homework in Period 3:
I. 1. got, yesterday morning       2. didn’t do
   3. What did, do   4. How was 5. was
II. went, sat, was, was, opened, was, said, said, said, put on, looked, went, was, was, asked, danced, said, was, forgot, rang, said, ran, lost, was, was, didn’t know, lived, went, said, went, opened, said, said, was, were
Then ask the students the following questions.
T: What did your parents do yesterday?
S1: My mother did some reading and my father watched TV.
S2: My father played computer games and my mother helped me with my English.
S3: My parents went to visit one of their old friends.
T: OK! Look at the pictures. Could you tell me what Lucy did yesterday?

S1: She watched TV yesterday.
S2: She cooked at home yesterday.
S3: She cleaned the car with her friends yesterday.
S4: She studied geography yesterday.
Help to answer and read the new word geography.
Step II Reading and writing (1a, 1b)
1. Ask the students to match the words with the pictures in 1a.
T: Jim studied geography yesterday, too. He also did other things. Now open your books and turn to page 56. Look at the pictures in 1a. Read the words and then write the letter of each picture in the blank in front of the correct phrase.
Check the answers.
T: Right. Now ask and answer in pairs, using the question: What did Jim / Sally do yesterday?
Sample conversations:
1) S1: What did Jim do yesterday?
S2: He did his homework.
2) S3: What did Sally do yesterday?
S4: She played the guitar.
2. Ask the students to draw a happy face or an unhappy face under each picture.
Help to answer.
S: No. I think doing homework is an unhappy thing.
T: What about playing the guitar?
S: It’s a happy thing.
T: In Picture b, the boy played the guitar. It was fun. The happy face shows it was fun. Now please draw a happy face or an unhappy face under each picture a, c and d.
Check the answers.
Step III Listening (2a)
1. Ask the students to listen to the conversation Sally and Jim and write the answers in the chart.
Check the answers.
Play the recording and ask the following questions.
T: First, what did Sally do last weekend?
S1: She stayed at home and did lots of things. She cleaned her room and did her homework. And on Sunday, she went to the library.
T: Good. What about Jim? What did Jim do last weekend?
S2: He played soccer on Saturday morning. On Sunday afternoon, he went to a movie. On Sunday night, he visited his friend’s house.  
2. Ask the students to repeat after the recording line by line and try to write them down.
T: I will play the recording twice again. First repeat after the recording and then try to write the conversations down.
Step IV Pairwork (2b, 2c)
1. Ask the students to read the dialogue first. And then make a conversation.
2. Ask the students to talk about what they did last weekend.
3. Then ask the students to write down what they did last weekend.
T: OK. You did very well. Now please write down what you did last weekend.
Give the students two or three minutes to write.
Step V Homework
1. Ask the students to do Exercise 6 in the workbook.
2. Ask the students to write something about what they did last week.
教学反思:
回复

使用道具 举报

45#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:40 | 只看该作者

Period 5 Section B: 3a-3c)
Step I Revision and lead-in
T: Today we will go on talking about the past events. We’ll learn an article about how kids spent the weekend. Now can you tell me what you did last weekend?
Sample answers:
S: Last Saturday I went to my aunt’s house. There I played computer games with
T: Well done. Now look at the pictures and say what they did yesterday morning?
S1: Lucy listened to the radio. Tom did some reading. Bill and Bob played soccer, and Jim went to school by bike.
T: Oh! Which school did Jim go to?
S2: He went to No. 4 Middle School.
Write down the new words: No.=number, middle, middle school. Teach to read the new words.
T: Which school are you in?
S3: We’re in No. 3 Middle School.
Step II Reading (3a)
1. Ask the students to read the article, and then answer the following questions.
1) How many students did their homework or studied?
2) Did two kids visit friends?
2. Read the article again and circle the activities you like. Underline the activities you don’t like.
3. Explain the key and difficult points in the passage.
1) spend 花费,度过
(1)spend money on sth 花钱买某物(在……上花钱)。
(2)spend time / money (in) doing sth. 花费多少时间或金钱做某事。
(3)“度过”。
2) on Saturday morning
Practice: Ask the students to read the following words and phrases and then make some sentences with them.
S1: I spent two hours doing my homework yesterday afternoon.
S2: Last week, I played tennis ball with my friends.
Step III Reading and writing (3b)
1. Ask the students to say something about the pictures in 3b.
2. Ask the students to look at the pictures and fill in the blanks.
Step IV Writing (3c)
T: Great! We read the article about No. 3 Middle School. Now please write what you did with your parents last weekend.
Show the above pictures.
T: Now look at these pictures. Suppose you are the person in the picture. Last weekend you and your parents went to your grandmother’s birthday. Write a short passage telling what you and your parents did. You can use the following phrases:
Step VI Homework
1. Ask the students to do Ex 7 in the workbook.
2. Ask the students to write a passage about what they did last weekend.
教学反思:
回复

使用道具 举报

46#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:45 | 只看该作者

Period 6 (Self check)
Step I Revision
T: Hello, everyone! I’m happy to see you again. This class we’ll revise what we have learnt in this unit. First I’ll check your homework. Have you finished your homework? Now please read your writing.
Last week I was very busy. On Saturday morning, I got up early. I went to the farm to help my parents. In the afternoon, I did my homework at home. In the evening, I watched TV and read English. On Sunday morning I did some washing. In the afternoon, I played computer games with my brother. Then I took a bus to school.
T: Good! If you want to describe what you did last weekend, you must use the past form of verbs. Can you write some verbs and their past forms?
Step II Vocabulary (1, 2)
1. Check the words
T: OK. You did well. In this lesson we are going to learn more past forms. Now open your books and turn to page 58, read and check the words you know in 1.
2. Vocab-Builder
T: Next, please add five more new words to your Vocab-Builder. Then share with your classmates.
A sample list:
mended, had, helped, sent, gave, looked, took, geography, English, Chinese, art, music
3. Ask the students to make sentences with some of the words.
Sample answers:
S1: I mended my bike last Sunday morning.S2: We had a football match last Saturday afternoon.
S3: I helped Li Lei with his English. S4: Mr Yang sent me a present for my birthday.
Step III Speaking and writing (3)
1. Ask the students to read the story and answer the following questions.
T: Right. We know Jim had a busy weekend. I think he was very happy that day. But does Old Henry enjoy his weekends? Why not? What happened to him? Do you think he needs friends? Now read the passage in 3. Then answer the questions:
1) What did Old Henry do last month? 2) Why is Old Henry sad now?
Sample answers: 1) He went for a walk with Wang Wang.  2) Because he has no dog and no family.
Step V Homework :1. Ask the students to summarize what they have learned in this unit.
2. Ask the students to write a short passage according to the following.
Unit 12 What did you do last weekend?
1. Vocabulary
Words , phrases & sentences in Unit 12.
2. Target language
----What did you do last weekend?             ----I played soccer.
----Who did you play with?                   ----I played with my friend.
----How was your weekend?                  ----It was great.
----Did you/he/she/they go to the Central Park?   ----Yes, I/he/she/they did.
3. Functions
Simple past tence; What questions; Who questions.
4.Teaching important / difficult points
How to listen to and talk about recent past events.
5. Difficulties     Simple past tense.
6. Importance   How to listen to and talk about recent past events
7.Teaching aids    A tape recorder. Some pictures.
8. Period   Four periods.

Period 1 (Section A : 1a -- Grammar Focus)
Step 1 Lead in: Listen to the tape of Section A 1a.
Before listening, two questions are given:
What did they talk about?
What did they do on vacation?
Step 2 Task one: show one’s own vacation activities.
Ask some Ss to use the pictures they prepared before class and describe their vacation tour.
Teacher try to catch the verbs they use and write them down on the blackboard, point out the past form of these verbs.
Step 3 Pair work and presentation.
Brain storm: let students know by using the past form of the verbs.
Step 4 Task two: My classmates’ vacation. Listen to the tape of Section B2a,ab.
Step 5 Class work: ask classmates about their vacation and fill a chart.
Name        Place        Weather        Activities        Food        Stores        People        Level

Step 6 Task three: decide on next vacation destination.
Compare the information you got from the classmates, decide where you want to go and state why.
Name        Place        Weather        Activities        Food        Stores        People        Level
Mary        Hong Kong        sunny, warm and humid        went to the beaches,         delicious        expensive        Not very friendly,         ☆☆☆
Step 7 Report
I decided to go to …
Mary went there last summer vacation. The weather there was …the food …
I think it was …
So I want to go there next vacation.
Step 8 Homework:
Write down your final choice and state why.
教学后记:   
回复

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:50 | 只看该作者

Period 2 (Section A: 3a -- 3c)
Step 1 Free talk
Ask the question:Where did you go last Sunday?        Students talk about events in the past.
Step 2 Presentation
Point out the pictures in the photo album. Ask students to describe what they see.(In Picture 1 there is a man with a bowl of soup.There is also a waiter. He looks angry.)Describe what theysee in picture 1 and picture 2 Fill in the blanks in
the conversation. Does it mean you are excited or quiet? How do you look when you relax?
Students don’t know the meaning of relaxing, demonstrate by leaning back in your seat and half一closing your eyes.
Say a dialogue with a student.
Step 3 Practice
Read the first two lines of the dialogue to the class.Point out the answer was in the first line. Then point out the blanks in the rest of the lines of the dialogue.Read the conversation to the class saying the word blank for each blank line: How blank the beaches?
Then say,Write the word was or were in each blank. Ask students to complete the activity on their own.Have two students perform the example  conversation,or perform it yourself with one student(you ask the questions).
Point out that the conversations starts off with the sentences in the speech bubbles.
For example,
A:where did you go?
B: I went to…
A: What was the weather like?
B: It was hot and humid.
How was the food? Do a send example,if you wish.
Move around the room monitoring their work.Offer language or pronunciation support as needed.
Work with the teacher. Work with a partner and act out.Read and learn.Make their own conversation
Step 4 Practice
Say:First fill in the chart with the information about your last vacation,Say where you went,what the weather was like, what you ate,and what else you did.As students fill in the chart move around the classroom, monitoring progress and offering help as necessary。
Something in the pictures.Act it out Fill in the chart with their own information Then ask and answer.
(In picture 2 there is a beautiful beach.There is a man.He looks unhappy.)
Then read the words under the picture.Pronounce any new words and explain what they mean,if necessary Say:In this picture a girl is on a bus.The girl is taking a bus trip.Ask,What does relaxing mean?
Practice in pairs.The student replies,it was awful.work in pairsLook at picture6,Practice the conversation below.Ask and answer questions.
教学后记:   
回复

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:54 | 只看该作者

Period 3 (Section B: la -- 2c)
Step 1 Organization
Ask:What do you think of this book? Is it interesting?(通过对话弓l出本课要学习的新形容词expensive 等)
Step 2Presentation
Point to the picture, This is a ring. The price is one hundred milliondollars.Answer the questions together Say:It’s expensive.
Step 3 writing
This activity introduces more key vocabularies.
Point out the six words delicious,awful,expensive,inexpensive, crowded
1.Say each word and ask students to repeat them,
2.Call attention to the fourth picture saying: This is a cake.
It’s delicious!Then do the same thing for all six pictures.crowded    delicious
3.Then point out the blank line in front of each numbered word.
4.Point out the sample answer. As students work,move around the room answering questions as needed.Answers.
Repeat loudly Practice in pairs then act it out. Match each word with a picture by writing the letter of each picture in the blank in front of the correct word.Discuss in groups
(act the faces out)
Step 4 Listening
1.Point out the two questions. After you hear the conversation, please answer these questions. Read the questions to the class.
2. Play the recording the first time. Students only listen.
This time say, listen to the recording and write the answer to each question. listen to the recording the second time. correct the answers. Cite some examples to learn these adjectives.
1.She went to Tokyo.
2. Yes, she did.
Tapescript
Girl: Hi, Vera , How was your vacation?
Vera: It was great!
Girl: Where did you go?
Vera: I went to Tokyo with my family.
Girl]: Really? Wow!What did you do there?
Vera:Well, we went to a lot of museums.
Girl: Oh, how were they?
Vera: They were really interesting. But they were also very crowded. Did you meet any Japanese people?
Step 5 Pair work
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.
Call attention to the question words.
Have a student read them to the class .Ask Where did you go on vacation? Say,please work in pairs.As students talk,move around the room offering pronunciation and language support as needed.Read aloud. then discuss the keys.Listen and fill in the chart.Then discuss the keys.
教学反思:  
回复

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-29 00:13:58 | 只看该作者

Period 4 (Section B: 3a -- self check)

Step 1 Organization
Organize Ss by greeting each other.
Step 2 Free talk
Ask the questions:What day is it today? What day was it yesterday? Answer: It is Friday.It was Thursday.
Step 3 Group work
This activity gives students listening and speaking practice using the target language.
1 Say, Now you can talk about a real vacation or an imaginary one. The other students can ask you questions. You can use the diary you wrote for activity 3b if you want.
2. Ask students to get into groups of four. One student in each group begins by telling where he or she went. The other students ask questions. Then they switch roles, so each student has a chance to tell the others about his or her vacation.
3. Move around the room, offering vocabulary and pronunciation support as needed.
The students talk about vacation.Be divided into groups of four and ask questions each other.
Step 4 Reading
Present the photos of Emily and Dave on Page 74(They are laughing) and ask:
Revise Part 1 in Section B. Then show the photo of Zhao Pei in3a. Ask: Is she happy? Let Ss read the letter and find out the answers. After that, ask Ss make a list about her rules .
Step 5 Survey
  Tell students we’ll do a survey. Please turn to page 92.First look at the chart. You want to know how far people live from school, how they get to school, and how long it takes them to get to school. Let me tell you how to do the survey. Go around the class and ask questions like this:
How far do you live from school? How do you get to school?How long does it take to get to school? And find out these answers and write them names in the chart. The students with the most names in his or her chart wins the game.
Step 6 Pair work
Ask the students to read the conversation in 3b first. And then ask them to make conversations. Now practice asking and answering questions about what the people in the pictures did last weekend. Practice in pairs. Use the dialogue as an example. Give the students two minutes to read and make the conversations.
Step 7 Homework
1.Master the new words.   2.Write a diary.
教学反思:
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 01:43

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表