只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9650|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

人教新目标(Go for it)版九年级英语2012-2013学年下册期中考综合模拟试卷含答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-5 16:48:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套人教新目标(Go for it)版九年级英语2012-2013学年下册期中考综合模拟试卷含答案由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与九年级英语新目标(Go for it)版教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
2012-2013学年度九年级月考测试英语试题
(时间:100分钟  满分:100分)
第Ⅰ卷选择题(70分)
一、听力变通题(共20分,听力单选l5分,听力填词5分)
(一)读句子,选择适当的应答语。
1.Jenny's mother is ill.
A.She is a nice girl.
B.I'm sorry to hear that.
C.What a pity!
2.Which would you like, juice or coffee?
    A.Thank you.      B.None of them.      C.Coffee, please.
3.Sorry, I have taken your pen by mistake.
    A.That's all fight.     B.That's wrong.   C.You are OK.
4.Would you like to come to my party this evening?
    A.Yes, I'd love to.  B.I don't mind.   C.I feel terrible.
5.Why not buy some flowers for her?
    A.Red roses.     B.Sounds good.       C.I like white.
(二)读五对小对话,选出问题答案
6.M:Which do you like best, French flies, hamburgers or salad?
    W:I prefer salad to French flies and hamburgers because it is good for our health.
    Q:What does the woman like best?
    A.French fries.      B.Salad.         C.Hamburgers.
7.M:Are you waiting for your mother, Jane?
    W:No, I'm waiting for my father.He's going to take me to visit my grandfather.
   Q:Who is the girl going to see?
    A.Her grandfather.    B.Her father.   C.Her mother.
8.M:How do you like the film?
   W:Very much.The music sounds nice and the story is interesting.
    Q:What does the woman think of the film?
A.The music is bad.
B.The story is interesting.
C.It is too short.
9.M:Excuse me, how much is the chicken sandwich?
    W:$4.
    M:OK.I'll take the chicken sandwich and a glass of milk.
    W:Sure, that'll be $6.
    Q:How much is the milk?
    A.2 dollars.      B.4 dollars.       C.6 dollars.
10.W:I’ve got a terrible cold.
    M:You should go to see the doctor.
   W:I did, but the medicine he gave me didn't help.
   M:Well, why not try chicken soup?
   Q:What does the man suggest the woman do in the end?
    A.Take some medicine.
B.Drink some chicken soup.
C.Call the doctor back.
(三)读一对长对话,回答11至l5小题。
W:Hello!
M:Hi, Sara.This is Davy.How are you doing?
W:Fine.How about you?
M:Pretty good.I had a really good time yesterday evening.
W:I did too.That's a wonderful restaurant, and the waiter is very kind.
M:I know.Why not go back there next weekend?
W:That sounds great.When?
M:Is Friday OK? I will go and meet you at 7:30.
W:Why don't I drive this time? Let's start a little earlier, at 7:20.
M:T hat's fine with me.I'll wait for you.Good night.
W:Davy! Just hold on… There's one more thing.Last time, you paid for dinner.This time, I want to pay.
M:Sara! No!
W:Yes! Listen...
11.Did they have a good time yesterday evening? 更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
A .Yes.     B.No.       C.We don't know.
12.Where were they yesterday evening?
    A.At home.   B.At the cinema.  C.At a restaurant.
13.Who will drive this time?
    A.Davy.    B.Sara.    C.The waiter.
14.What time will they leave?
    A.At 7:30       B.At 7:20       C.At 7:00.
15.Why does the woman ask the man to hold on?
     A.Because she will go and meet him.
     B.Because she wants to ask him to pay.
     C.Because she wants to tell him she will pay.
二、单项选择(15分)
16.Tom is a lazy boy.He ________ getting up late in the morning.
    A.used to      B.is used to      C.was used to     D.is using to
17.I think there are no children ______ love their parents.
    A.that do not     B.who does not    C.that       D.who
18.My friend Tony didn't get wet, because his teacher _____ him an umbrella.
    A.borrowed     B.discovered     C.lent      D.discovered
19.In western countries, people like to finish a meal with ______, for instance, dessert.
A.something salt         B.something sweet
C.nothing sweet         D.anything sweet
20.The photo about ________ we are talking was taken by Betty.
    A.that     B.who      C.which      D.whom
21.You ______ be tired after playing sports for such a long time without a rest.
    A.need      B.can't      C.must      D.mustn't
22.Lucy's mother is ill.So she has to stay at home to _______ her mother.
    A.look at     B.look for     C.look after     D.look up
23.The house ________ windows are very big is very beautiful.
    A.which      B.who      C.what      D.whose
24.--Who won ______ prize for “the Most Beautiful Nature” photography?
    --_____ 18-year-old girl.
    A.a, A      B.the, A     C.a, An      D.the, An
25.Mr. Smith gave a lot of money to charities ______ he was not rich.
    A.but     B.so      C.though      D.as if
26.My classmate Lingling is an easy-going girl.I think she can get on well _____ everyone.
    A.at       B.with      C.for      D.from
27.Because of the map, the man didn't have any _____ finding the way to the hotel.
    A.question      B.problem      C.matter      D.trouble
28.I can't find the book about famous sportsmen ______ I borrowed from the library yesterday.
    A.which      B.who       C.what       D.whom
29.Tom and Jerry is one of those cartoons _______ you laugh.
    A.makes      B.make      C.which makes    D.that make
30.-- Do you know when Mr. Wang.______ back?
   -- Sorry, I don't know.But I'll tell you as soon as he _______ back.
   A.will come; comes         B.comes; comes
   C.comes; will come         D.will come; will come
三、阅读理解(40分)
A
    The worst tourist in the world is Nicholas Scottie of San-Francisco.Once he flew from the U.S.to his hometown in Italy to see someone at home.The plane made one-hour stop to get oil at Kennedy Airport of New York.As he thought he had arrived home, Mr. Scottie got off the plane.He thought he was in Rome.When nobody was there to meet him, Mr. Scottie thought maybe they were held up by heavy traffic.While looking for their address, Mr:Scottie found that the old “Rome” had changed a lot.Many old buildings were replaced by high modem ones.He also found that many people spoke English instead of Italian and that many streets were written in English.Mr. Scottie knew very little English, so he asked a policeman the way to the bus station, tie happened to meet a policeman who was also born in Italy and answered him in the same language.After twelve hour's traveling round on a bus, the driver handed him over to a second policeman.He asked the policeman why the Rome police employed so many people as policemen speaking English instead of Italian.Mr. Scottie did not believe he was in New York when he was told so.To get him on a plane back to San Francisco, he was sent to the airport in a police car with sirens (警报) on.“Look,” said Scot-tie to his interpreter(翻译), “I know I'm in Italy.That's how they drive.”
31.When Mr. Scottie arrived at the airport, nobody met him because ________
    A.he was in New York             B.he was not in Rome
    C.policeman could help him        D.both A and B
32.In what direction did the plane fly when Mr. Scottie went to Italy from the U.S.?
    A.To the east          B.To the south
C.To the west          D.To the north
33.Why was Mr. Scottie so sure that he was in Rome?
    A.Because he knew little about the U.S.
B.Because he knew little about Italy.
    C.Because he traveled a lot.
D.Because he didn't travel much.
34.Mr. Scottie __________ in the end.
    A.know he did something wrong        B.still thought he was in Rome.
    C.knew he was wrong                 D.knew he was at home
35.Do you think many people do the same things as Mr. Scottie did?
    A.Nobody but Mr. Scottie made this kind of mistake.
    B.Many people make this kind of mistake.
    C.Few people make this kind of mistake
    D.50% of people will make the same mistake
B
TV PROGRAMMES
    Channel l     Channel 2
18:00 Around China
18:30 Children’s programme
19:00  News
19:30 Weather report
19:40 Around the world
20:10 TV play:Sisters
21:00 English for today
21:15 Popular music
21:55 Talk show  17:45 Computers today
18:10 Foreign arts
18:30 English classroom
19:00 Animal world
19:25  China’99
20:20 Sports
21:00 TV play:Guo Lanying
21:45 English news
22:06 0n TV next week
36.If you want to watch a football game, the best programme for you would be _____
    A.TV play     B.Sports      C.Around the world   D.Talk show
37.The programme of______ will let you know much about  western countries.
    A.Sisters           B.Around China
C.Around the world        D.On TV next week
38.If you want to know something about tigers, elephants and monkeys, the best programme for you is _________
    A.Around China    B.Animal world    C.TV play     D.Foreign arts
39.English classroom is a programme that ________
A.lets you know something about classrooms
B.tells you something about students
C.lets you know something about school life
D.teaches you English
40.The programme at the end of Channel 2 means _______ on TV next week.
    A.news      B.programmes    C.people      D.places
C
    Last July, Mr. Johnson's 12-year-old car died on California's Santa Ana Freeway.It was an hour before the sun went down, and he was 25 miles from home.He couldn't reach anyone to pick him up, so he decided to take a bus.Not knowing the routes(路线), he thought he'd just head east.A bus pulled up, and he asked the driver how far she was going, “Four more lights”, she said.There was another bus he could take from there.“This clearly was going to be a long night.” Mr. Johnson said to himself.
    She dropped Mr. Johnson off at the end of her route and told him which bus to look for.After waiting 30 minutes, he began to think about a very expensive taxi ride home.Then a bus pulled up.There was no lighted number above its windshield(挡风玻璃).It was out of service.But the door opened, and he was surprised to find that it was the same driver.
   “I just can't leave you here,” she said.“This isn't the nicest place.I'll give you a ride home.”
“You'll drive me home in the bus?” he asked, perplexed(困惑的).
  “No, I'll take you in my car,” she said.更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
“It's a long way,” he protested.
  “Come on,” she said.“I have nothing else to do.”
   As they drove from the station in her car, the driver began telling him a story.A few days earlier, her brother had run out of gas.A good Samaritan picked him up, took him to a service station and then back to his ear.“I’m just passing the favor along,” she said.
    When Mr. Johnson gave her money as a thank you, she wouldn't hear of it.“That wouldn't make it a favor,” she said.“Just do something nice for somebody.Pass it along.”
41.Why did Mr. Johnson say that he would have a long night? Because ______
  A.he didn't know the routes
B.no driver would give him a ride
  C.he perhaps would have to take a taxi
D.he wondered how long he ha d to wait for the next bus
42.According to (根据)the story, the place where Mr Johnson waited for the second bus was __________
A.a little dark          B.neither quiet nor nice
C.a little unsafe         D.neither clean nor beautiful
43.After waiting 30 minutes, Mr Johnson changed his mind because ________
    A.he got tired and worded
    B.no bus would come at the time
    C.a taxi ride would be more comfortable
    D.he knew the driver would never return
44.The bus driver drove Mr. Johnson home later because ____________
    A.she did as her brother had told her
    B.she happened to go in the same direction (方向).
    C.she wanted to get more money from him
    D.she wanted to do something good for other people
45.What can we learn from the story?
    A.We should only help the person who helped us.
    B.We should remember  him if someone helped us.
    C.We should help other people as the bus driver did.
    D.We should give some money to the person after his help.
D
    In general (一般来说) people talk about two groups of colours:warm colours and cool colours.Scientists think that there are also two groups of people:people who prefer warm colours and people who prefer cool colours.
    The warm colours are red, orange and yellow.Where there are warm colours and a lot of light, people usually want to be active.People think that red example is exciting sociable (善交际的)people, those who like to be with others like red.The cool colours are green, blue and purple.These colours unlike warm colours, are relaxing.Where there are cool colours, people are usually quiet.People who like to spend time alone often prefer blue.
    Red may be exciting but one scientist says that time seems to pass more slow in a room with warm colours than in a room with cool colours.He suggested that a warm colour such as red or orange, is a good colour for a living room or a restaurant.
    People who are relaxing or eating don't want time to pass quickly.Cool colours are better for offices of factories as the people who work there want time to pass quickly.Scientist don't know why people think some colours are warm and other colours are cool.
    However, almost everyone agree that warm colours remind (使想起) people of warm days and cool colours remind them of cool days.Because in the north the sun is low during winter, the sunlight appears quite blue.Because the sun is higher during summer, the hot summer sunlight appears yellow.
46.When people talk about two groups of people, they mean those that ______
    A.like warm colours and like cool colours
    B.are yellow, red and yellow
    C.are warm colours and cool colours
    D.are green, blue and purple
47.The people who like warm colours _______
    A.are very hard to get on with others
    B.are very easy to get on with others
    C.like to stay at home by themselves
    D.don't like to be with others
48.Which of the following is NOT true?
    A.Time seems to pass more slowly in a room with warm colours than in a room with cool colours.
    B.The persons who arc relaxing don't want time to pass slowly.
    C.Maybe warm colors make people think of warm days.
    D.The writer thinks cool colours arc good for offices of factories.
49.Why do some people like warm colours and others like cool colours?
    A.Because the people who like warm colours arc active.
    B.Because the people who like cool colours prefer staying at home alone.
    C.Because warm colours arc nice and cool colours are not nice.
    D.The writer doesn't tell us the reason.
50.Which is the best title?
    A.Two groups of colours       B.Cool colours
    C.Warm co1ours             D.Colours and people
第Ⅱ卷  非选择题(50分)
四、读短文,根据短文内容补全文后的信息。每空一词。(共5分)
    In the USA,Mother’s Day is a holiday on the second Sunday in May .It is a day when children give their mothers cards,presents and flowers.
    Giving mothers the day off is one of the best ways to celebrate it.Let them have a good rest.The following are what the Americans usually do on that day.
    ■When most families have breakfast on that day, at the same time,it’s time to begin their Mother’s Day.
    ■After the food is cooked,put them on a plate with the only one flower, and it is nicer than any one from the garden
    ■When everything is ready, if you carry the plate and mom’s favourite books or newspapers up to her bedroom,you must be careful.
    ■It’s necessary for many families to have a wonderful dinner at mum’s favourite restaurant
请将所填信息写在答题卡上。
    In the USA, How do people celebrate Mother's Day?
◆One of the best   51   to celebrate Mother's Day is to give mothers the day off.
◆Many families   52   Mother's Day with breakfast in bed.
◆After the food is cooked, put them on a plate with the only one flower that is the    53   from the garden.
◆Carry the plate and mom's favourite books or newspapers up to her bedroom   54     when everything is ready.
◆Many families take mom out to her favourite    55   for dinner.
五、用括号内所给动词的的适当形式完成短文,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(10分)
    Henry and Charlie were good friends in a shop.These days Charlie did not know why Henry (56)______________ (not come) to work.
    One day the shopkeeper said there were too many workers in the shop, so he (57)________(send) some away.Charlie heard of it and wanted (58)_________(tell) his friend Henry about the shopkeeper's plan.
    “Henry (59)_______(go) out, hasn't he?" Charlie asked Henry's wife at the door.
    “No, he is in bed,” answered his wife.
    “What's wrong with him?”
     “He (60)_______(not feel) well.He couldn't fall asleep the whole night.” said his wife.
    Charlie went into the bedroom and saw his friend (61)______(lie) in bed, crying loudly in pain.
    “Have you seen a doctor, Henry?” asked Charlie.
    “Not yet,” said Henry.
    “You'd better (62)_________ (go) to see a doctor.They (63)________(help) you, I think.”  
    “Sorry, I (64)_________(not agree) with you,” said Henry, “Last year I had a terrible stomachache, the doctor cut off part of my stomach.Last week I got a bad toothache and the dentist had my tooth (65)__ _____(pull).God knows what the doctor will do with my head this time!”
六、首字母填空,根据句意 及首字母提示完成句子,每空一词(10分)
    You may think that English dictionaries have been used for many, many centuries.In fact, an English dictionary you use today wasn't made u  66    the Qing Dynasty.Three men did most of the important early work on the dictionary.They spent nearly all their l  67   trying to collect words for their dictionary.For them, it was a wonderful journey.The l   68  dictionary in the world is Oxford English Dictionary.The i   69   for this dictionary came from an important meeting in Britain in 1857.Twenty-two years later, Oxford University asked James Murray to b   70   the editor of its new dictionary.
    Murray had never been to college.At the age of fourteen, he left his village school in Scotland and taught h   71     while working in a bank.Later he became a great teacher.After Oxford gave him the job, Murray had a small house b  72   in his garden to do the work.Every morning, Murray got out of bed at five o'clock and worked in the small house several hours b   73    breakfast.Often he would work into the night.Murray h  74    to finish the new di ctionary in ten years.But after five years, he was s  75    adding words for the letter “A”! He worked on the dictionary until he was very old.Forty-four years later, in 1928, other editors finished the dictionary.
七、任务型阅读(10分)
    Waste can be seen everywhere in the school.Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom.They say they can afford these things.But 76 ①________
    Waste can bring a lot of problems.Although China is rich in some resources (资源), we are short of others, for example, fresh water.It is reported that we will have no coal or oil to use in 1O0 years.So if we go on wasting our resources, we'll have nothing to use and nowhere to move.76②___________79I think we should say no to the students who waste things everyday.Everybody should stop wasting as s oon as possible.
    In our everyday life, we can do many things to prevent (阻止) waste from happening, for example, turn off the water taps when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not to order more food than we need, and so on.Little by little, everything will be changed.Waste can be stopped one day, if we do our best.
76.从A、B中为76①、②选出两个适当的选项,并将其字母标号分别填在下面横线上。____
    A.I don't agree with them.
    B.Think about it.
77.What problems can waste bring according to the article?
    假设你是玲玲,你的美国笔友Jane在写给 你的信中,介绍了美国卡通人物的情况,请你根据以下提示给她回一封信。
    提示:1.美国的一些卡通人物也为许多中国孩子所熟知,如唐老鸭、米老鼠、汤姆与杰瑞。Donald.Duck, Mickey Mouse,Tom and Jerry
    2.中国也制作了许多动画片。在所有中国的动画人物中,我最喜欢机智勇敢的猴王与哪吒,Monkey King and Nezha,因为不管多么凶恶的(ferocious)敌人总能被他们战胜。
    要求:80词左右(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)
Dear Jane,
     Thank you for telling me so much about ________________________________
Yours
Lingling
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-5 16:50:31 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

人教新目标(Go for it)版九年级英语2012-2013学年下册期中考综合模拟试卷含答案.rar.rar (43.29 KB, 下载次数: 3868)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-5 16:50:50 | 只看该作者
2012-2013学年度夏津县第一学期九年级单元测试
英语试题参考答案
一、听力答案:
1-5 BCAAB    6-10 BABAB    11-15 ACBBA
二、单选
16-20 BACBC   21-25CCDDC    26-30BDADA
三、阅读理解
31-35 DAABC  36-40 BCBDB  41—45 DCADC  46-50ABBDD
四、51-55ways, begin, nicest, carefully, restauran
五、动词填空
56.didn’t come    57.was going to/would/had to send    58.to tell
59.has gone       60.is not\isn’t feeling/doesn’t feel    61.lying     62.go
63.will help       64.can’t /don’t agree                65.pulled
六、综合填空
66.until  67.lives   68.largest  69.idea  70.be/become  71.himself
72.built  73.before    74.hoped      75.still
七、任务型阅读
76.A  B
77.We’ll be short of some resources, for example, fresh water, coal or oil
/We’ll have nothing to use and nowhere to move in 100 years.
/What can we use in the future and where can we move?
78.For example, turn off the water taps when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not to order more food than we need, and so on.
79.我认为我们应该对那些天天浪费东西的学生说不。
80.Stop wasting/No more wasting
八、参考作文:
Dear Jane,
Thank you for telling me so much about cartoon characters from  America.Some of the characters you told me are also familiar to Chinese kids.For example, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry are we ll known to almost every child in China.
China has also produced many cartoon TV plays or movies.Among all the Chinese cartoon characters, I like Monkey King and Nezha best because they are brave and clever.They can beat all their enemies, no matter how ferocious they are.I believe you will fall in love with them if you see them one day.
Yours,
Lingling
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 09:55

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表