只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5023|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

鲁教版九年级英语全册unit4期末复习导学案及参考试题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-25 01:33:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套鲁教版九年级英语unit4期末复习导学案及参考试题由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与九年级英语鲁教版教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
. 翻译下列短语
1.发明家_______________2. 发明物________________    3.….人发明___________________                    
4.被用来做某事_______ ________5.梦想做某事                  6.最后                 
7.错误的          8.意外的,偶然地            9.足够咸的          10.落入           
11.用这方式              12.扔给            13.撞到某人身上                                 
14.摔倒                  15.…..分成             16.…的数量                         
17.据相信/ 据说/ 据认为                         18.直到---___________            
19.移动            20.引入               21.比起更喜欢               
. 完成下列句子:
1.电话是什么时候被发明的? 我认为它是1876年发明的。
_________ ___________ the telephone____________?  I think it________  _______  ________1876.
2.电动拖鞋是用来干什么的?它们是用于在黑暗中看事的。
What ______electric slippers _______ ________? _______ are______ _______ ______ in the dark.
3.可调后跟的鞋子是用来干什么的?它们是用来改变鞋的风格的。
What____  shoes_____adjustable heels_?They are________ ________ _______the_______ of the shoes.
4.你认为最有帮助的发明是什么?What do you think is ______   _________  _______ ________
5它每天给予人们更多的时间去工作和玩乐It gives people more time__ _____ _____ ____every day
6.我认为拥有一台收音机会更好,因为我可以整天听音乐。
I think it would ____ _______ _______have a _______, because I could _______ ______music all day.
7.你知道薯片是阴错阳差地发明出来的吗?
Did you know__________ potato________ _________invented _________ __________?
8.世界上最受欢迎的其中一种饮料就被发明出来了。One of the ______ ______ ______ ____ invented.
9.飞碟是大学生发明的。The _________ disk was __________ ___________ _________ students.
10.直到1610年,茶才传入西方世界。Tea ______ ________ to the __________world _________1610.
11.据说它们是由一个叫做George Crum的厨师发明的。
It _________ they were invented _________ a _________ _________ George Crum.
12.我在打扫房间时, 偶然找到了钥匙。I found the key ________ ______when I was cleaning the room..
13.据信历史上第一场篮球比赛发生于18911221日。
It _______ ___________ that on December 21st, 1891, the first basketball game in history was played.
14.上周Dr Mismatch把班上的男孩分成两队。Dr Mismatch ___________ the boys in his class __________two teams.___________ the boys in his class __________ two teams.
15.包括中国在内200多个国家有一亿人多人在打篮球。Basketball __________ ___________ by more than ___________ ___________ people in ___________ 200 countries ___________ China.
16.篮球的目标就是运动员要尽力把球投进“篮子”里。The _________ of basketball is __________ __________ to try to __________ a ball __________ the “basket”.
17.从那以后,篮球的受欢迎程度在世界范围内上升。Since then, the____of basketball has___      
教学后记:
.复习目标:更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
1master the important words and phrases
2、谈论重要发明的历史及用途,针对各项发明的用处及特点,发表自己的看法。
3、复习被动语态。
.展示交流:1. 小组内交流上述题目答案。2. 小组分工讲解以下知识点。a. invent, inventor; invention be invented by(分析)b. make , enough的用法c. pleasure/ pleasant/pleased的区别d. the number of a number of的区别e. include including的区别
.前置自学:
1. I think the most important _______________ (invent) is the computer.
2. The h________ soap is more delicious than that cold soap.
3. Can you t__________ a flying disk?
4. There are many a__________ stories about the moon
5. Windows are made of glass and m_______.
6. Listen! Someone is k_______ at the door.
7. China is a d_______  country, and it is becoming stronger and stronger.
8. The year 2001 was the beginning of the twenty-first c_______.
9. Basketball is played in many countries i_________ China.
10. In winter, the temperature of our hometown is b______ zero.
11. Because of the heavy rain, the water level of this river has r________ recently.
12. Jane was walking t        the town when I met her.
13. She was shopping with a shopping b       .
.合作探究:
总结被动语态的用法
.达标拓展:一、单项选择:
(   ) 1.I____stay up until 12:00pm last night. A.is allowed toB.was allowed toC.allowed toD.was allowed
(   ) 2.English is widely used ___travelers and business people all over the world.A. for B. to C. as D. by
(   ) 3. The young ________ has over twenty ________.
A. inventor, inventors  B. invention, inventions C. inventor, inventions  D. invention, inventors
(   ) 4. His sister sings well. She has a ________ voice. A. pleasant  B. pleasure  C. pleased D. please
(   ) 5. I took her bag instead of mine ____. A.by mistakes B.by mistake C.with mistake D.with mistakes
(   ) 6. The potato chips are ______.  A. salt enough  B. enough salt  C.salty enough D. enough salty
(   ) 7. Can you tell me _____ the train was invented  A. what   B. who  C. when   D. which
二、综合填空:Thomas Edison was p       the greatest inventor the world has ever known.         W       his inventions, people may not have lights, films and other things.
Edison began to make a talking m       in 1877. At first he used paper with holes to make a sound. He worked for m       on this idea. At last he found h       to record (记录) a person’s voice. He changed some parts and he put some new ones on the talking machine. This time the voice could be     p       and the voice was also very clear. After the Second World War others used his method to record m       and songs. Then came the tape recorder. It is much e       to record voice. How great Edison was!
教学后记:
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-25 01:33:50 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

鲁教版九年级英语unit4期末复习导学案及参考试题.rar (16.35 KB, 下载次数: 3813)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 21:37

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表