只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5424|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013小学六年级英语同义句归纳复习题及答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-13 21:10:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
教师整理 1  What’s  the  time , please ?    _____  _____  is  _____  ?
2  Is  everyone  here  today ?   _____  you  _____  _____  today ?
3  Thank  you  very  much .    _____  very  mush .
4  He  is  working  now .   He  is  _____  _____  now .
5  Can  I  help  you ?    _____  can  I  _____  _____  you ?
6  Whose  chair  is  it ?    Whose  is  _____  _____ ?
7  What’s  wrong  with  you ?    What’s  ____  ____  with  you ?
8  It’s  time  for  class .    It’s  time  ____  ____  class .
9  Those  red  coat  are  hers .    Those  ____  ____  red  coat .
10  Tom  is  away  today .    Tom  is  ____  ____  today .
11  She  is  busy  now .    She  is  ____  ____  now .
12  There  is  a  map  in  Class  Four .    ____  ____  ____  a  map .
13  My  father  is  not  fat .    My  father  is  ____ .
14  What  are  you ?    What  ____  you  ____ ?
15  It’s  Sunday  today .    Today  is  ____.
16  How  old  are  you ?    What’s  is  ____  ____ ?
17  That’s  all  right .    That’s  ____ .  /  ____  are  ____ .
18  He  is  my  friend .    I  am  ____  ____ .
19  I  am  from  Japan .    I’m  ____ .
20  I’d  like  to  do it  .    I’d  ____  to do  it .
21  I  have  no  watch .    I  ____  ____  watch .
22  Are  you  all  right ?    Are  you  ____ ?
23  They  each  have  a  book .    ____  ____  ____  ____  a  book .
24  Let’s  be  friends .    Let’s  ____  ____ .
25  They  look  like  each  other .    They  ____  ____  ____ .
26  Give  me  two  apple ,  please .    Give  ____  ____  to  me , please .
27  Are  you  free ?    Do  you  ____  ____ ?
28  Everyone  is  here  today .    We  ____  ____  here  today .
29  Where  are  you  from ?    Where  ____  you  ____  ____?
30  Nice  to  meet  you .    ____  to  ____  you .
31  All  of  the  boys  can  swim .    ____  ____  boys  can  swim .
32  What’s  the  cat’s  name?    What’s  the  name  ____  ____  ____ ?
33  This  watch  does  not  work .    This  watch  ____  ____ .
34  Thank  you  for  your  help .    ____  for  ____  me .
35  What’s  the  English  for  this ?    What’s  this  ____  ____?
36  I  find  English  is  very  hard .  I  find  English  ____  ____  ____ .
37  What  about  the  air  today ?    ____  ____  the  air  today ?
38  We  teach  them  Chinese .   They  ____  Chinese  ____  ____ .
39  What  a  nice  cat !    ____  ____  the  cat  is !
40  Two  and  three  is  five .    Tow  ____  three  ____  five .
41  Please  put  on  your  shoes .    please  ____  your  shoes  ____ .
42  A  lot  of  boys  and  girls  are  here .    ____  ____  are  here .
43  When  do  you  get  up  in  the  morning ?    ____  ____  do  you   get up in the morning ?
44  You  must  take  care  of your  things .    You  must  ____  ____  your  things .
45  Reading  in  bed  isn’t  good  for  your  eyes .    Reading  in  bed  ____  ____  ____  your  eyes .
46  December  is  the  twelfth  month  of  the  year .    December  is  ____  ____  month  of  the  year .
47  Sixty  minutes  is  an  hour .    ____  ____  sixty  minutes  ____  an  hour .
48  You  can  go  there  on  a  bus .    You  can  go  there  ____  ____ .    You  can  ____  ____  ____  to  go  there .
49  Let’s  go  home  on  foot ,  shall  we ?    ____  ____  go  home  on  foot ?
50  Which  is  your  favorite fruit ?    Which  fruit  do  you  ____  ____ ?
51  Why  don’t  you  go  with  me ?    ____  ____  go  with  me ?
52  Look  out !  There’s a car  coming .    ____  ____ !  There’s a car  coming .
53  Do  you  want  a  cup  of  tea ?    ____  ____  ____  a  cup  of  tea ?
54  This  is  my  family’s  photo .    This  is  a  photo  ____  ____  ____ .
55  She  is  from  a  family  of  three  people .    ____  ____  three  people  in  her  ____ .

附:参考答案
1、What  time  it  2\ Are all here  3\thanks  4\at work  5\What do for  6\this chair  7\the matter  8\to have(for having)  9\are her  10\not here 11\not free 12\Class Four has  13\thin  14\do do  15\Sunday  16\your age  17\OK/You welcome  18\his friend  19\Japanese  20\love  21\haven’t  a  22\fine  23\Each of them has  24\make friends  25\look the same  26\two apples  27\have time  28\are all  29\do come from  30\Glad meet  31\All the  32\of the cat  33\is broken  34\Thanks helping  35\in English  36\not easy  37\How is  38\learn from us  39\How nice  40\plus is  41\put on  42\Many children  43\What time  44\look after  45\is bad for  46\the last  47\There are in  48\by bus /take a bus  49\Shall we  50\like best  51\Why not  52\Be careful  53\Would you like  54\of my family  55\There are family .

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-13 21:11:17 | 只看该作者
小学六年级英语同义句归纳复习题(二)
56  She  usually  walk  to  school .    She  usually  goes  to  school  ____  ____ .
57  I  often  ____  ____  ____  to  go  to  work .    I  often  go  to  work  buy  bike .
58  He  goes  home  for  supper  at  5:00 .    He  goes  home  ____  ____  ____  at  5:00 .
59  Please  look  at  the  blackboard .    Please  ____  ____  ____  at  the  blackboard .
60  My  bike  is  broken .    There’s  something  ____  ____  my  bike .
61  What’s  the  colour  of  the  coat ?    ____  ____  is  the  coat ?
62  They  have  lunch  at  noon  every  day .    They  have  lunch  at  ____  ____  every  day .
63  Alice  is  a  girl , and  she  is  English .    Alice  is  ____  ____  girl .
64  I’m  going  to  cinema  this  evening .    I’m  going  to  ____  ____  ____  this  evening .
65  We’ll  go  to  Beijing  by  air .    We’ll  go  to  Beijing  ____  ____ .
66  How’s  the  weather  today ?    ____  the  weather  ____  today ?
67  I  hope  you  all  enjoy  yourselves  at  the  party .    I  hope  you  all  ____  ____  ____  ____  at  the  party .
68  Li  Ping  and  his  father  are  playing  basketball .     Li  Ping  is  ____  basketball  ____  his  father .
69  I  usually  drive  a  car  to  go  to  school .    I  usually  go  to  school  ____  ____ .
70  Do  you  want  to  have  a  try ?    Do  you  ____  ____  ____ ?
71  What  do  you  think  of  my  new  shoes ?   ____  do  you  ____  my  new  shoes ?  /  ____  ____  my  new  shoes ?
72  He  has  no  brothers  and  no  sisters .    He  has  ____  brothers  ____  sisters .  /  He  ____  have  __  brothers and sister .
73  This  book  is  new .That  book  is  new , too .    ____   this  book  ____ that are  new .  /  This  book  and  that  book  ____  ____  ____ .
74  The  zoo  is  near  to  the  park .    The  park  is  not  ____  ____  the  zoo .
75  It’s  six  fifty  now .    It’s  ____  ____  ____  now .
76  I  think  you  are  wrong .    ____  ____  ____  you  are  right .
77  We  are  in  the  same  school .    We  aren’t  ____  ____  ____ .
78  I  want  something  to  drink .    I  ____  ____  something  to  drink .
79  Tom  is  taller  than  all  the  other  boys  in  the  class .    Tom  is   the  ____  boy  ____ the  class .
80  Kate  is  very  young .  She  can’t  go  to  school .    Kate  is  ____  young  ____  go  to  school .
81  It’s  time  for  us  to  play  games .    It’s  time  ____  ____  for  ____ .
82  What’s  the  number  of  the  students  in  your  school ?    ____  ____  students  are  there  in  your  school ?
83  She  often  helps  me  to  study  English .    She  often  helps  me  ____  my  English .
84  We  go  to  Chinese  classes  every  week .    We  ____  ____  ____  every  week .
85  Lin  Tao  doesn’t  go  to  school  today .    Today  Lin  Tao  ____  at  home  all  day .
86  His  classmates  all  here .    ____  ____  ____  ____  are  here .
87  He  often  takes  a  walk  after  supper .    He  often  ____  ____  ____  a  walk  after  supper .
88  Jim  is  one  of  my  friends .    Jim  is  ____  friend  ____  ____ .
89  He  always  reaches  school  very  early .    He  always  ____  ____  school  very  early .
90  The  girl  is  in  a  red  hat .    The  girl  is  ____  a  red  hat .
91  Mr.  Black  and  Mrs.  Black  are  out .    Mr.  Black  and  Mrs.  Black  ____  ____  ____ .
92.  Kate  is  Jim’s  sister .   Jim is ____  _____.
93  She  often  watches  TV  for  half  an  hour  after  supper .
She  often  watches  TV  for  ____  ____  after  supper .
94  Lucy  do  well  in  English .    Lucy  is  ____  ____  English .    / Lucy’s  English  is  ____  ____ .
95  He  does  nothing .    He  doesn’t  ____  ____ .
96  What  class  are  you  in ?    ____  ____  are  you  in ?
97  What’s  your  number ?    ____  ____  are  you ?
98  The  book  is  on  the  desk .    The  desk  is  ____  the  book .
99  Have  you  a  pen  in  your  pencil-box ?    ____  you  ____  ____  pen  in  your  pencil-box ?
100  He  has  a  new  ruler  in  his  hand .    ____  ____  a  new  ruler  ____  ____  hand .
101  Excuse  me .  Which  is  the  way  to  the  zoo , please ?    Excuse  me .____  ____  ____  get  to  the  zoo , please ?
102  What  day  is  today ?    What  day  ____  ____  today ?
103  She  has  a  white  cat .    ____  ____  is  white .
104  Those  buses  are  old .    Those  are  ____  ____ .
105  It  is  hot  today .  It’s  ____  ____  today .
106  She  is  my  student .    I’m  ____  ____ .
107  Whose  book  is  this ?    ____  ____  this  book ?
108  He  is  old .    He  is  ____  ____ .
109  My  pencil  isn’t  long .    My  pencil  ____  ____ .

附:参考答案
56、on foot  57\ride  a  bike  58\ to  have  supper  59\have  a  look  60\wrong  with  61\What  colour  62\twelve  o’clock  63\an  English  64\see  a  film  65\by  plane  66\What’s  like  67\have  a  good  time  68\playing  with  69\by  car  70\want  a  go 71\How  like  / How (What)  about  72\no  or  doesn’t  any  73\Both  and  /are both new  74\far from  75\ten  to  seven  76\I  don’t think  77\in  different  school  78\would  like  79\tallest  in  80\too  to  81\for  us  games  82\How  many  83\with 84\have  Chinese  classes  85\stays  86\All  of  his  classmates   87\goes  out  for  88\a  of  mine  89\get  to  90\wearing  91\aren’t  at  home  92\Kate’s  brother  93\thirty  minutes  94\good  at  / very  good  95\do  anything  96\Which  class  97\What  number  98\under  99\Do  have  a  100\There  are  in  his  101\How  can  I  102 \ is  it  103\ Her  cat  104 \old  buses  105\not  cold  106\her  teacher  107\Whose  is  108\not  young  109\ is short .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:36

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表