只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5211|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012-2013年第二学期沈阳牛津版九年级英语中考模拟综合测试试卷带答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-25 02:44:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套2012-2013年第二学期沈阳牛津版九年级英语中考模拟综合测试试卷带答案由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与牛津版九年级英语教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
九年级英语中考英语模拟试题沈阳牛津版
【本讲教育信息】
一. 教学内容:
中考英语模拟试题
【模拟试题】(答题时间:90分钟)
一、单项填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
从A、B、C、D中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并将其字母序号填入题前括号内。
(    ) 1. The air ticket from Shenyang to Beijing is only 180 yuan. The price sounds _____.
A. nice   B. well   C. cheap   D. expensive
(    ) 2. Put some _____ into the flour, they can make cakes soft.
A. salt   B. eggs   C. butter   D. milk
(    ) 3. Diogenes, a famous thinker, threw away many things, _____ he was poor.
A. although  B. if    C. because  D. but
(    ) 4. — I hear there will be _____ important at Rose Garden School.
— Yes, it’s the International Food Festival.
A. anything  B. nothing  C. something  D. everything
(    ) 5. _____ useful advice! It helped us solve the problem.
    A. How   B. What   C. How a   D. What a
(    ) 6. Chicken Run is _____ cartoon film I’ve ever seen.
    A. an interesting     B. more interested
    C. the most interested    D. the most interesting
(    ) 7. The CD-ROM which can _____ 300,000 pages of writing has been very popular.
    A. see   B. put   C. hold   D. give
(    ) 8. No guards stopped the Greek soldiers as they opened the gates, _____?
    A. didn’t they  B. did they  C. don’t they  D do they
(    ) 9. Nowadays, _____ young people like traditional types of work. They prefer modern ones.
    A. few   B. a few   C little   D. a little
(    ) 10. —Can I get you a cup of tea?
    —______. I’m so thirsty.
A. Thank for the tea.    B. With pleasure.
C. It tastes great.      D. That’s very nice of you.
(    ) 11. One of my friends lost _____ way this morning.
    A. one’s   B. my   C. their   D. his
(    ) 12. —_____ did you wait for yesterday?
    — Tim, my pen pal from Canada.
A. What   B. Where   C. Who   D. When
(    ) 13. Do you want to see _____ at the age of 25 in the magic camera?
A. what you will be like   B. how you will like
C. what will you be like   D. how will you like
(    ) 14. — Was the sound in the hall too loud?
— Yes, it _____ in the street.
A. was able to hear    B. can be heard
C. could hear      D. could be heard
(    ) 15. We’d better not _____ lights in the day. We should save electricity.
A. turn off  B. turn down  C. turn up  D. turn on
(    ) 16. — I think mobile phones are useful and convenient.
— So, why don’t you buy _____?
A. it   B. this   C. one   D. that
(    ) 17. Julia likes music, her favorite indoor activity is ____.
A. collecting stamps    B. listening to CDs
C. reading books     D. cleaning the flat
(    ) 18. Many foreign friends will come to Beijing Olympics in 2008.Teenagers who can speak a foreign language well will be ____ needed.
A. loudly  B. greatly   C. hardly   D. easily
(    ) 19. The kings used to live in the castles _____, and it is a museum now.
A. hundreds of years ago   B. in many centuries  
C. the day after tomorrow   D. at present
(    ) 20. We’ll help you finish the work on time, so you ____ worry about it.
A. can’t   B. mustn’t  C. shouldn’t  D. needn’t
二、完成对话(共5个空;每空1分,满分5分)
从A—G 中选出可以填入对话空白处的最佳选项,并将代表答案的字母填在21—25题后的横线上。(选项中有两个多余选项)

A: Hi, Mary. (21) _____
B: Hi, Bob. I come to say good-bye to you.
A: (22) _____
B: I will fly to France with my parents.
We’re leaving tomorrow.
A: I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll miss you. (23) _____
B: So do I. We’ll stay there for a month.
A: (24) _____
B: At 8:15 a.m.
A: I’ll see you off at the airport.
B: (25) _____
A: Please write to me when you get there.
B: Yes, I will.
三、完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案,并将其字母序号填入题前括号内。
Text 1
I was three years old when my sister was born, and my mom asked me what we should name the new baby. I said, “Let’s call  26  Gravy (肉汁).”
    You know, we pour gravy over meat and it is good! My parents found my  27  funny, but named the new baby Caroline, instead.
Having a sister  28  my life. When my sister and I played together, we  29  got into fight and got angry with each other if we did  30  wrong. It sometimes drove our parents crazy,  31  at the same time, we learned to share our things and to forgive each other when we got  32 .
In North America, there are many kids of families, but  33  families have one child. Of course, some have three or more.
When I  34  away to university, my sister told me she wished I still lived at  35 . she wasn’t used to getting all the attention from my parents.
(    ) 26. A. her   B. him   C. me   D. them
(    ) 27. A. news   B. idea   C. lesson   D. story
(    ) 28. A. began   B. saw   C. changed  D. enjoyed
(    ) 29. A. never   B. again   C. seldom  D. often
(    ) 30. A. something  B. everything  C. anything  D. nothing
(    ) 31. A. but   B. so   C. or   D. through
(    ) 32. A. angry   B. excited  C. hungry  D. worried
(    ) 33. A. few   B. several   C. all   D. most
(    ) 34. A. took   B. put   C. moved   D. came
(    ) 35. A. home   B. work   C. school   D. family
Text 2
Maria Smith is going to swim  36  the Songhua Lake tomorrow. She is going to  37  from the eastern side at six o’clock in the  38 . Maria is only eight years old and she hopes to  39  a new city record. She is a strong  40  and many people feel that she is sure to  41 .
Maria’s father will set out with her in a small boat. Mr Smith has  42  his daughter for years. Tomorrow he will be watching her anxiously as she  43  the long distance from eastern side. Maria decides to take short rest every two hours. She will have some drink. Most of Maria’s school friends will be  44  her on the western side. Among them will be Maria’s mother, who swam the  45  herself when she was a little girl.
(    ) 36. A. across  B. through  C. on   D. in
(    ) 37. A. leave for  B. set out   C. take off  D. run away
(    ) 38. A. evening  B. afternoon  C. morning  D. dark
(    ) 39. A. make   B. do   C. break   D. have
(    ) 40. A. player  B. pupil   C. swimmer  D. daughter
(    ) 41. A. success  B. succeed  C. succeeded  D. successful
(    ) 42. A. practiced  B. been trained C. trained   D. been practicing
(    ) 43. A. takes   B. goes   C. plays   D. swims
(    ) 44. A. waiting for  B. waiting  C. wait for  D. waited
(    ) 45. A. side   B. lake   C. water   D. distance
四、阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,根据意思选出最佳答案,并将其字母序号填入题前括号内。
Text 3
I’m not a vet yet. But on Saturdays, I come to the local animal hospital to help the doctors.
I have just arrived at the animal hospital early in the morning, but there is already a lot of work to do. Care for sick animals, give them food and water, and even give them a kiss on the head. At first they look at us with frightened eyes. If an animal is too afraid, a doctor will hold it and say, “Don’t worry, everything will be fine.” Some animals are sitting on clean tables, waiting for the vet to check them. Others are waiting in cages.
I’m washing a dog’s hurt leg. I work carefully, because I want to make sure I don’t do anything to hurt him. I wish they could understand that we’re just trying to help them.
Before I came here, I didn’t know what a vet did. Now I work here. I can see that our job is to do everything to take care of animals. I love all of them.
It’s a long and tiring day, but I always get a prize — a dog licks (舔) my face, a cat sits quietly beside me, or a little rabbit drinks from my hand.
These moments make me very proud. Because of me, at least one animal knows it is loved.
(    ) 46. What didn’t the writer do according to the passage?
A. Examine sick animals.
B. Look after sick animals.
C. Let the animals eat and drink.
D. Kiss the animals on the head.
(    ) 47. What does a doctor do if an animal feels afraid?
A. Put it into a cage.  
B. Say “Hello”.
C. Hold the animal in his arms and tries to make it feel better.
D. Try not to hurt him.
(    ) 48. What does the writer mean by saying “I always get a prize”?
A. The doctors at the hospital give him a prize at last.
B. A huge dog licks his face and it makes him happy.
C. The animals are friendly to him and it makes him proud.
D. He understands that his job is to do everything to take care of animals.
(    ) 49. What do you think is the best title for this passage?
A. My prize.     B. How to look after animals.
C. Lovely animals.   D. My day in an animal hospital.
(    ) 50. Which of the following isn’t the writer’s feeling?
A. The writer was proud.  
B. The writer was long and tiring.
C. The writer was tired but quite happy.
D. The writer liked his job.
Text 4
One summer, library in Texas in the United States was having a terrible problem. It had grown too big for its building and had to move to a newly-built library across town. Everything was finished and paid for, the librarians found out that they hadn’t left enough money to move their mountains of books across the town. Even the cheapest moving company was going to ask several hundred thousand dollars to pack and move the books.
What could they do? Finally one clever librarian had a bright idea. She said the move was going to take all summer and during that time, the library would be closed. Why not ask everyone to come in to borrow 20, 40, or 100 books? At the end of the summer they could return them—to the new library. The idea worked beautifully and not only did the library save a lot of money, but also people read a lot of books.
(    ) 51. Which is the best title for this passage?
A. A new library    B. An unusual problem  
C. Helpful people    D. Too many books
(    ) 52. The old library _____ during the whole summer.
A. would be closed   
B. would be moved to another town by everyone
C. was going to pay the moving company for no money
D. was asking for money from the new library
(    ) 53. According to the passage which of the following is right?
A. The new building is at opposite end of the town.
B. It took a summer to move to the new library done by the cheapest moving company.
C. The cleaver librarian’s idea didn’t work in fact.
D. Everyone would like to help the library move.
(    ) 54. The terrible problem for the old library was that _____.
A. it had grown too big.
B. the librarians had to move to a newly-built library.
C. the librarians didn’t have enough money to move their books.
D. people of the town wanted to borrow all the books.
(    ) 55. From the passage we learn that _____.
A. the librarians moved the books without paying much money.
B. people in the town bought all the books in the old library.
C. the moving company did the moving work quickly.
D. the moving work would start at the end of summer.
Text 5
Maybe you know floods, earthquakes, sandstorms. But have you ever heard typhoon?
Typhoons are some of the worst storms, usually around the Pacific Ocean and the South China Sea. Most happen in July, August and September.
How does a typhoon happen? When lot of sea water gets hot in the summer sun, it evaporates (蒸发) into the air. This makes the air hotter. When the air gets warm enough, it starts to move higher up into the sky. Then, cooler air around it rushes in. It fills the space that is left. After the air gets warmer, it starts to move quickly, making wind. The wind goes in circles, and it keeps moving higher in the sky. The warmer the air gets, the faster the wind moves. And when the wind moves faster than 30 meters a second, a typhoon begins.
A typhoon has two parts. One is called the “eye”. In the eye, the wind does not move so fast. The other part is the wall of clouds around the eye. This is where the strongest wind and hardest rains are.
Typhoons are very dangerous. In 2004, Typhoon Yunna killed 164 people in Zhejiang, and 24 people were missing. In May 2006, Typhoon Pearl hit Guangdong and Fujian, and thousands of houses were damaged.
What to do when a typhoon hits:
(1) Stay inside, close all the windows and stay away from them.
(2) Try to bring all of your things inside. Strong winds could even blow away your bikes.
(3) Listen to the radio or TV for important information.
(4) If you’re told to go to a safer place, do so right away.
(    ) 56. Typhoons often happen _____.
A. in the hot season    B. in the cold season
C. only in China     D. under the sea
(    ) 57. Which picture can tell the meaning of the underlined sentences “it starts to … rushes in”?

(    ) 58. When a typhoon comes, we can’t _____.
A. close all the windows    B. listen to typhoon news
C. stay outside with our bikes   D. stay inside the strong house
(    ) 59. This passage is mainly about _____.
A. the knowledge of typhoon   B. the eye of a typhoon
C. the most dangerous typhoon   D. the names of typhoon
(    ) 60. Which of the following is true?
A. The warmer the air gets, the slower the wind moves.
B. This year Typhoon Pearl killed 164 people in Zhejiang.
C. The strongest winds and hardest rains are in the eye of typhoon.
D. A typhoon will happen when the wind goes faster than 30 meters a second.
五、阅读与回答问题(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,根据意思回答问题。
Text 6

61. What’s the name of the café?
__________________________________________.
62. Which meal can we have at a lower price in Pheasant Room?
63. What does Glidden Florist sell?
64. Where is Pizza Plus?
65. Which country do you think are these ads from?
Text 7
Each year, thousands of Chinese middle school students go to study in foreign countries. Among 428 school students in Shanghai, near half of them would like to study abroad.
“Chinese students are eager to go abroad to get a further study and a less academic (学业) competition,” said Chen Yi, a Chinese writer who has lived in the US for 16 years. “But life in foreign countries can be hard for young people.”
“We have to face the culture shock and language problems,” said Hong Guang, a Chinese student in London.
However, these are not the most difficult things to overcome. To most children, controlling themselves when studying alone in a foreign country is a big challenge.
Zhang Jia, a 16-year-old student from Shanghai, entered high school in Melbourne, Australia last October. To his surprise, his teacher there seldom pushed students to study. And usually there wasn’t much homework.
Some of his friends spend their whole year’s money in the first two months of the new term. “Studying abroad at a young age can help students learn foreign language quickly, but students and parents should know about the challenges.” Chen said.
66. Why are the students eager to go abroad?
67. Is the life in foreign countries hard for young people?
68. The students in Australia have more free time, don’t they?
69. What is the big challenge to the students abroad?
70. What can the young students learn when they study abroad?
Text 8
Can plants eat people? Probably not, but there are many plants that eat meat. Some of them are big, and they can eat small animals. One famous meat-eating plant is the Venus flytrap.
The Venus flytrap is a very strange plant. It grows in dry parts of the United States. Its leaves are like the pages of a book. They can open and close very quickly. Inside the leaves, there are three small hairs. If an insect touches one of the hairs, the leaf closes quickly. The insect cannot get out. In about half an hour, the leaf presses (挤压) the insect until it is dead. Then, the plant covers the insect with a special liquid. Slowly, the plant eats the insect.
Plants are living things that have leaves and roots and grows in earth. Most of them get energy from the sun, the air, and the ground. In some places, the ground is very poor. It doesn’t have all the important things that plants need, especially nitrogen (氮). Animal meat has a lot of nitrogen, so some plants eat meat to get what they need. Let’s hope that some of the bigger plants don’t get the same idea! 更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
71. Where does the Venus flytrap grow?
  _______________________________________________.
72. What does the meat-eating plant look like?
  ________________________________________________.
73. What’s inside the leaves of the plant?
74. What do most meat-eating plants get for their food?
75. In some places, why do some plants get energy from animal meat?
六、综合阅读 (共15小题;A节每小题2分,B节每小题1分;满分25分)
A) 阅读下列短文,按要求完成76~85小题。
Text 9
The little mermaid (美人鱼) lived in a castle in the sea. She was a beautiful girl with no feet. Because her body ended in a fish’s tail.
One fine day, she saw the ship of a handsome prince. Suddenly the sea started to get rough (汹涌). A huge wave capsized (倾覆) the ship but the prince did not know how to swim. The little mermaid saved him. She took him to a beach and returned to the sea. When the prince woke up, he saw a girl. He thought the girl saved his life. He wanted to thank the girl, but (A) he was too weak to speak.
The little mermaid fell in love with the prince and wanted to be human. She went to see a witch to (B) _____ her fish’s tail into legs, so she could be with the prince. The mermaid had a beautiful voice. The witch made her exchange her voice for the medicine that would give her legs.
The witch told the little mermaid that she must win the prince’s love, (C) or she would die. The next night she swam to the beach. Her legs grew and she walked to the prince’s palace. She danced for the prince but she could not talk to him. To her surprise, the prince told her, he would get married to the woman who saved his life.”
The little mermaid was very sad. That night, she dreamed about the witch. The witch told her to kill the prince so she could live and become a mermaid again. The little mermaid decided that she could not kill the prince, so she (D) 跳入大海 to kill herself. The gods of the air saved her, because her heart was pure (纯洁的) and today she lives in the wind with her friends.
76. 将划线句子(A)改写成He was __________ weak that he __________ speak.
77. 在(B)的空白处填入一个适当的词语_______________________________
78. 将划线部分(C)译成汉语_________________________________________
79. 将划线部分(D)译成英语_________________________________________
80. 在文中找出描写美人鱼的两个形容词______________________________
Text 10
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel. My wife and I arrived on Saturday, 15th May and stayed for a week. Though we were treated well and found the service excellent, we think there are one or two matters we should bring your attention.
    We had hoped for a nice holiday from our busy work lives, and your advertisement said “comfortable and quiet”. (A) We want to have a chance to have a good time. However, we were always waken up by the noise every morning. Is it really necessary for the workers to start their repair work so (B) _____?
    We had hoped to swim in your “wonderful pool”. To our disappointment, we found that it was closed for the whole time of our stay.
    I hope (C) you do not mind my writing in the letter, but I would be happy if you could give me some explanation. As I said at the start, it is a pity, and your service is so good in other fields.
    I hope to (D) 收到你的来信 soon.
Yours sincerely
Hector Bradley
81. 将划线句子(A)改写成 We want to have a chance to __________  __________.
82. 在(B)的空白处填入一个适当的词语___________________________________
83. 将划线部分(C)译成汉语_____________________________________________
84. 将划线部分(D)译成英语_____________________________________________
85. 写信人希望得到对方怎样的答复?从文中找出这个句子。
Mark Twain’s hometown lay on the banks of the Mississippi River, where he spent his childhood. When he grew up he worked as a pilot on a river boat for some time. Mark Twain is his pen name. He took it from the shout of the sailors measuring the depth of the water when the water was two marks deep on the lead line.
Mark Twain wrote a lot of novels, it is said he wrote twenty-two novels in his life. The most famous is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, the masterpiece brought him fame and honor. Some of his writings have been translated into many languages. He and his works are deeply loved by readers throughout the world.
Real name (86)
Pen name Mark Twain
Nationality (87)
Age of death (88)
Number of his novels (89)
His best-known novel (90)
七、书面表达(共2题;A部分5分,B部分15分,满分20分)
(A)
母亲节快要到了,请你给妈妈送一张贺卡。祝妈妈节日快乐,感谢她对你的关心和照顾,希望妈妈愉快,越来越年轻。词数不少于40个词。
To my dear mother,
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(B)
某中学对中学生课余活动(after-class activities)进行了一次调查(survey),结果如下图所示。请根据图表提供的信息将结果整理成一篇调查报告,并针对图表中任何一个数据反映的情况写出你的看法。
要求:1、书写工整,在文中不要出现自己的真实姓名和学校;
2、词数80~100,开头已给出,不计入总词数。

The chart shows the daily average amount of time of the students for different after-class activities. ___________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-25 02:45:15 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2012-2013年第二学期沈阳牛津版九年级英语中考模拟综合测试试卷带答案.rar.rar (156.88 KB, 下载次数: 3070)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-25 02:45:26 | 只看该作者
【试题答案】
一、单项填空
  1~5: ABACB                        6~10: DCBAD                11~15: DCADD
16~20: CBBAD

二、完成对话: 21~25: CADBF

三、完形填空
26~30: ABCDA                         31~35: AADCA
36~40: ABCAC                         41~45: BCDAB

四、阅读理解
46~50: ACCDB
51~55: BAACA
56~60: ABCAD

五、阅读与回答问题
  61. Three Jons Café.
62. Lunch.
63. Flowers.
64. In Holmes Student Center.
65. From the USA.
66. Because they want to get a further study and a less academic competition.
67. Yes, it is./Yes.
68. Yes, they do./Yes.
69. They should know how to control themselves./ To control themselves. /Controlling themselves.
70. They can learn foreign language quickly.
71. In the dry parts of the United States.
72. The pages of a book. / They look like the pages of a book.
73. Three small hairs.
74. Insects and small animals.
75. Because they need nitrogen. / Because they need nitrogen from animal meat.

六、综合阅读
A)76. so, couldn’t
77. change
78.否则她将死去
79. jumped into the sea
80. beautiful, pure
81. enjoy ourselves
82. early
83. 你不要介意我信中写的(内容)
84. hear from you
85. I would be happy if you could give me some explanation.

B)86. Samuel Langhorne Clemens
87. America/the USA/USA
88. 75 /76
89. twenty-two /22
90. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

七、书面表达
One possible version:
(A) To my dear mother,
    Happy Mother’s Day to you!
    Thank you for giving me care and love.
    I hope you will have a good time and become younger and younger, more and more beautiful.
    Wish you good luck!

(B) The chart shows the daily average amount of time of the students for different after-class activities. The time for their homework takes the first place. It takes up 39% of their free time. In the second place is the time for watching TV, 19%. Next comes listening to music and working on the computer, 13% and 14%. The time for sports and housework is in the last place, only 10% and 5%.
    I think health comes first. Students should do more exercises after class. In this way, they may be healthier and stronger.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 02:00

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表