只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4900|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013最新牛津版九年级英语下册优秀综合测试卷含参考答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-25 02:45:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套2013最新牛津版九年级英语下册优秀综合测试卷含参考答案由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与牛津版九年级英语教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
牛津9A 期末试题
满分(100分)
I. 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
(   )1. _____ your help, I can’t get the information about Hawaii easily.
A. With         B. Without
C. Under        D. Below
(   )2. It doesn’t matter _____ he will come or not.
A. that          B. whether
C. when       D. what
(   )3. The film was _____ interesting _____ both of them wanted to see it again.
A. so; as               B. very; that
C. such; that           D. so; that
(   )4. — Is Mr Green really very ill?
— _____. He’s in hospital.
A. I don’t think so   B. No, he isn’t
C. I hope so      D. I’m afraid so
(   )5. After taking drugs only one time, he found _____ hard to stop.
A. that         B. him
C. it         D. what
(   )6. — What are you doing, Tom?
— I’m _____ my cat. I can’t find it.
A. looking for    B. looking at
C. looking up     D. looking after
(   )7. — _____ I swim in that river?
— No, you _____. It’s dangerous to swim there.
A. Must; can’t         B. May; mustn’t
C. Can; may not       D. Shall; don’t
(   )8. — Would you like another cake?
— _____. I’m quite full.
A. Yes, please   B. I’d like to
C. No, thanks     D. I don’t like it
(   )9. It’s selfish _____ Eddie _____ the whole birthday cake.
A. for; to eat     B. for; eating
C. of; eating       D. of; to eat
(   )10. — I really want to give up my dream to be an actor.
— _____? You are so young that you still have more chances.
A. How about you    B. How are you
C. Why not start again  
D. How lovely you are
(   )11. Mrs Liu is kind and always _____ her help to others.
A. offers     B. shares
C. receives        D. makes
(   )12. — Can you guess _____ the MP4 player yesterday?
— Sorry, I’ve no idea about it.
A. how much did he pay for
B. how he can get
C. how much he paid for
D. how he has got
(   )13. This type of MP4 player is my favourite, but I can’t _____ one.
A. spend        B. cost
C. pay        D. afford
(   )14. — Tom is never late for school, is he?
— _____. He always comes to school earlier than others.
A. Yes, he is    B. No, he isn’t
C. Yes, of course    D. No, sometimes
(   )15. — _____?
— Hold on, please.
A. Are you Jay, please B. Who are you
C. Are you at home, Jay
D. May I speak to Jay, please
Ⅱ.完形填空(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)
My grandfather was a businessman. He had a dear pocket watch and he liked it   16   much that he was always wearing it when he went out. When I was very small,he often said that he would   17  it to me when he died.
But that will   18   happen now. About one week ago,my grandfather   19   to London to visit us. The first Sunday   20   after he arrived,my youngest son said he would   21   to go to the park with the old man. “Let’s do something more interesting than   22  ,” said my grandfather. “We are going to see a very interesting film.” And off they went. About lunch time they went   23  . My grandfather was looking very   24  . “My watch is missing,” he said slowly. “I must have   25   it in the cinema while we were coming out of it when the film was over.”
16. A. so       B. such  C. quite     D. too
17. A. repair   B. take  C. bring       D. leave
18. A. almost  B. never C. certainly   D. nearly
19. A. walked B. went C. came      D. hurried
20. A. morning    B. noon      
     C. afternoon    D. evening
21. A. want   B. like  C. hope       D. wish
22. A. this     B. that   C. these       D. those
23. A. here    B. late   C. home       D. there
24. A. poor  B. rich C. unhappy  D. pleased
25. A. put      B. took  C. stayed     D. lost
III. 阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
A
从A至D中选择适当的句子放入短文使其完整,并完成第5小题。
How would you like to have a new brother or sister that is exactly like you? That is what a clone is.
Every living thing has a copy of its DNA in each cell(细胞). That DNA makes genes.  26  . Scientists can take DNA from an animal or plant and use it to grow a new living thing—a clone. The clone has 100% the same DNA as the original plant or animal. So their bodies, brains, and everything else are the same.
  27  . Some think it interferes(干扰) with nature. Others are worried that it may be used for evil purpose(邪恶目的). In fact, some countries want to ban(禁止) human cloning. It is one of the most important debates(争议) of the 21st century.
28  . Some scientists are thinking about cloning humans. There is one interesting thing to remember.
  29   So if you ever have a cloned brother or sister, you will watch it slowly get bigger. Year after year, it will start to look just like you. Strange, isn’t it?
30. Which is TRUE about cloning?
A. Clones take time to grow.   
B. It is not an important problem.
C. All countries have already banned human cloning.
D. Everybody agrees about it.
B
Jason Queally is one of the fastest men in the world on bicycle. But do you really call the thing in the picture a bicycle? Well, yes. Jason’s human-powered (人力的) machine, with its two wheels, is, of course, a bicycle.
Every year, a very important human-powered bicycle race is held in Nevada, USA. The speed of a bike is measured (测定) for only 200 metres, but players take more than a kilometer to get their bikes going fast. Jason Queally’s fastest speed for the 200-metre race was 103.5 kilometres an hour. 更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
As this year’s race, Jason failed to reach the finishing line. He was speeding along at about seventy kilometers an hour when he began to lose control of his bike. When he tried to slow down, it began to smoke. Soon the inside of his bike was filled with smoke. He couldn’t see, and he couldn’t breathe. At seventy kilometers an hour, a crash (撞击) could be very serious. Jason was frightened, but he managed to stop the bike safely. He would repair his bicycle and try again another time to be the world’s fastest man on a bike. Better luck next time, Jason.
Maybe you’re surprised that these bikes go so quickly, but is it useful? It could be. Cars are becoming more and more popular, and they are very safe, comfortable and easy to drive, but they also pollute the air in our cities. Scientists and engineers are learning from fast racing bikes how to make human-powered vehicles (车辆) that might be useful for daily(日常的) travel.
31. Is Jason’s human-powered machine a bicycle?
The size and shape of your ears show your character(性格) more than any other part of the face. Other parts of the face change shape as we get older, but ears do not change their shape. They only change in size.
Reading people’s character from their ears is an old thought. In very old times people thought that a person with big ears had a very good and generous(大方的) character. They thought that a person with pale, small ears was dangerous. Today, scientists think ears that are always red mean a person easily becomes angry, or he just has high blood pressure(血压). Ears that are always cold and pale mean a person has a nervous character. Many people also believe that the size and shape of the ear help you know if a person is musical, too. A big inside hole of the ear means a person is musical.
36. From the passage, the size and shape of one’s ears can show _________________.
37. In old times people believed that a person with big ears had __________________.
38. ___________ of the ear means a person is musical.
39. Red ears mean a person ____________________
     or he just has __________________________.
40. Cold and pale ears mean a person ____________
IV. 填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。
41. Don’t ___________(解释) anything to me. You are wrong.
42. Tom wants to be a ___________(宇航员) when he grows up.
43. It is not a good ___________(习惯) to watch TV too late at night.
44. After he retires, he will ___________(奉献) himself to gardening.
45. The thing has a bad ___________(影响) on the children.
B)根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。
46. My dream is ___________(be) a dancer when I grow up.
47. The boy didn’t come to school because he was ___________(terrible) ill.
48. The ___________(die) of her mother made her very sad.
49. It is raining ___________(heavy). Don’t go out, please!
50. The ___________(present) of prizes will begin in the town hall at nine o’clock tomorrow morning.
C)根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或短语填空,使对话内容完整正确。
the name of   return   check   keep   think of
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
B: Yes, please. I’d like to (51)                    this book.
A: OK. What do you (52)                    it?
B: It’s interesting and helpful. Have you got any videotapes?
A: Yes, but what’s (53)                    the tape you want?
B: In the Heat of the Sun.
A: Wait a minute, please. Let me (54)                    the computer for you.
B: It’s very kind of you.
A: Ah, you are lucky. Nobody has taken it. Here you are.
B: Thank you. How long may I (55)                  it?
A: Three days, but you should take care of it and return it on time.
B: Sure, I will. Bye.
A: Bye.
V.根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
Competition is a very good way to keep people doing  better. However, when  competition  turns into a “w  56  ”, it becomes bad.
Serious competition can drive some people c  57  , making them willing to do anything just for that first p  58  . People begin to not only hope that they do well, but also hope that o  59   do badly.
There is a popular TV p  60   in the U.S. about children competing in sports or acting, etc. The audience often see parents turning cold towards their o  61   children, keeping pushing their kids and paying no a  62   to their children’s pain. Too often, competition makes some people so “blind” that they only want to get the prize i  63   of other important things.
It is just as important to be a good competitor as to be the b  64   competitor. Playing fair, wishing others well ... all are keys to good competition, and are m 65  more important than the victory itself.
56. w           57. c          58. p           59. o         
60. p          61. o          62. a           63. i         
64. b          65. m         
VI. 书面表达(满分15分)
每个人都喜欢读书。在你读过的书中,你最喜欢的是哪一本?请你根据以下要点和要求用英语写一篇不少于80词的短文。
The name and the writer of the book.
◆Some information about the writer.
◆What makes you like it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-25 02:46:31 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2013最新牛津版九年级英语下册优秀综合测试卷含参考答案.rar (20.7 KB, 下载次数: 2423)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-6-25 02:46:39 | 只看该作者

参考答案:
I.1-5 BBDDC                  6-10 ABCDC     11-15 ACDBD         
II.16-20 ADBCA   21-25 BBCCD
III. 26-30 BDACA
31. Yes, it is.                            32. Once a year./ Every year.
33. He stopped it safely.         34. His bicycle was broken.
35. Fast, comfortable, easy to drive and makes little pollution.
36. his character   
37. a very good and generous character   
38. A big inside hole   
39. easily becomes angry, high blood  pressure   
40. has a nervous character
IV.41. explain                  42. spaceman          43. Habit      44. devote                           45. effect          
46. to be        47. terribly                   48. death          49. Heavily        50. presentation  51. return                  52. think of       53. the name of                  54. check           55. keep
V.56. war                           57. crazy                   58. Prize            59. others                         
60. programme                  61. Own          62. attention                    63. instead                 
64. best            65. much
VI.One possible version:
I like reading very much. My favourite book is Jane Eyre. It was written by Charlotte Bronte. She was born in Britain. She was a famous writer in the world. She wrote many books and Jane Eyre was one of the best. In this book, she wrote about a woman named Jane Eyre. Jane Eyre wasn’t pretty, but she had a strong idea of self-respect. She never gave up whenever she met any difficulties in her life. I was deeply moved by her story. I like this book very much.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 17:44

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表