Ⅰ.听对话,选择正确图片。每段对话读两遍。(5分)

1._____   2. _____   3._____   4._____   5._____

Ⅱ.听句子,选择与所听句子意思相近的选项。每个句子读一遍。(5分)

(   )6.A.Either Jane or I like coffee.

B.Neither Jane nor I like coffee.

C.Both Jane and I like coffee.

(   )7.A.Would you leave a message?

B.Could you tell me where you live now?

C.Would you help me to find the address?

(   )8.A.He spent two hours reading a book yesterday.

B.It took him two hours to look for a bookstore yesterday.

C.He spent two hours looking for a book yesterday.

(   )9.A.I like coffee, but I don’t like milk.

B.I like milk, but I don’t like coffee.

C.I like coffee better than milk.

(   )10.A.The plane will leave the airport in half an hour.

B.The plane has been at the airport for half an hour.

C.The plane will reach the airport in thirty minutes.

Ⅲ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(5分)

(   )11.What did they paint?

A.The front of the house.

B.The back of the house.

C.The outside of the house.

(   )12. Why did they do the painting themselves?

A.They wanted to spend less money.

B.The house is very easy to paint.

C.No one else could do the work well.

(   )13.How long did the work last?

A.One day.            B.Two days.             C.Three days.

(   )14.How many windows did they have to mend?

A.Seven windows.   B.Three windows.     C.All the windows.

(   )15.What will they do if the windows need to be painted next time?

A.They will spend more money to do that.

B.They will ask someone else to do it.

C.They will do that themselves.

Ⅳ.听短文,给下列句子排序。短文读两遍。(5分)

A.You need to work hard and never give up.

B.You have to think carefully.

C.You will make your invention work.

D.You have to make a good plan and make sure that there is need for your invention.

E. You must study hard.

16._____  17._____  18._____  19._____  20._____

Ⅴ.听短文,填空。短文读三遍。(5分)

Telephones in cars are very useful. Drivers can use them to   21   not only crimes and accidents, but also those who   22   traffic rules. With their information, the police can   23   

at the spot quickly and doctors can provide medical care as   24   as possible. Drivers can also telephone the   25   station to report traffic jams, so other drivers can avoid the trouble.

21._____  22. _____  23._____  24._____  25._____

第二部分  基础知识运用 (65分)

Ⅰ.单项选择。(15分)

(   )1.—Hello! May I speak toAlice?

—Sorry, she _____ Shanghai.

A.have gone to          B.has been to            C.has been in               D.has gone to

(   )2.The shoes were worn out, what’s more, they aren’t worth _____.

A.to mend                B.mending                C.mended                 D.for mending

(   )3.—Have you _____ had dumplings?

—No, not _____.

A.ever; yet               B.ever; ever              C.yet; yet                 D.yet; ever

(   )4.I didn’t have _____ to say, so I said _____.

A.something; anything                              B.anything; nothing

C.anything; something                              D.nothing; something

(   )5.—Hi, Lucy. Have you finished your homework yet?

—No, just a half. I am really bored with so much homework.

—_____

A.So do I.                B.So am I.                C.So I do.                D.So I am.

(   )6.There are fifty students in our class, _____ of us _____ football.

A.two third; likes                                     B.two three; like

C.two thirds; likes                                    D.two thirds; like

(   )7._____ the morning of December 1st, 2006, the 15th Asia Games _____ in Doha(多哈).

A.In; held                 B.On; was held         C.At; held                    D.For; were held

(   )8.—Do you know _____?

—Sorry, I don’t know.

A.what’s the population ofJapan               B.what the population ofFranceis

C.how much of the population ofJapanis   D.how many is the population ofFrance

(   )9.—Do you think a radio is useful in learning English?

—Sure. A radio can _____ listening English songs and reports.

A.be used by             B.be used as              C.be used for               D.be used to

(   )10.We should often keep _____ touch with each other, because we are good friends.

A.on                      B.to                         C.in                         D.up

(   )11.More and more trees were cut down. _____, many animals are dying out.

A.In the end           B.So that                  C.As a result                D.At last

(   )12.The rubbish _____ every day is becoming a serious problem in cities around the world.

A.produce              B.produced               C.producer               D.producing

(   )13.—How many students are there in the classroom?

—_____ I don’t know where they have gone.

A.No one.              B.None.                   C.Nobody.                D.Nothing.

(   )14.—We’ll make a trip toHainanIslandnext weekend. Will you go with us?

—No, I can’t _____ it at present.

A.afford                 B.save                      C.offer                     D.accept

(   )15.Not only oral English but also written English _____ important.

A.is                       B.are                        C.was                       D.were

Ⅱ.情景交际。(10分)

(A)选择句子,补全对话, 其中有两项是多余的。

A: Hello, sir, may I talk with you in English?

B: Of course.

A: I have learned English at school for one year. I have very few chances to talk with the English-speaking people.   16  

B: Oh, you speak English very well.

A: Thank you. By the way,   17  

B: No, I’m not.   18  

A: How long have you been in this city?

B:   19  

A: I see. Do you like this city?

B: Yes. I like it very much. It’s a beautiful city.

A: Thank you.   20  

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-21 13:52:51 | 只看该作者
A. are you a student fromAmerica?
B. Not good.
C. So I want to practice English.
D. I’ve lived here since three weeks ago.
E. I’m a student fromAustralia.
F. Do you like it?
G. I’m glad you like it.
(B)在横线上填入适当的单词,补全对话。
A: Could you tell us a little about yourself ?
B: Sure.
A: Could you tell me   21   you were born?
B: I was born inLondon.
A: Have you still lived inLondon?
B: No, I’m   22   in Brighton now.
A: Oh, really?   23     24   have you been there?
B:   25   March.
A: Are you happy there?
B: Yes, very happy. I love the outdoor life.
21._____  22. _____  23._____  24._____  25._____
Ⅲ. 完形填空。(10分)
Is your schoolbag too heavy? The e-schoolbag will help you. It is said that e-schoolbags are going to be brought into   26   in Chinese middle schools soon.
Heavy schoolbags have been a serious   27   for a long time. But the e-schoolbag will
  28  . An e-schoolbag is   29   lighter than a usual schoolbag. Perhaps, the e-schoolbag should be   30   an e-textbook. It is a small computer for students. It is as   31   as a usual book,   32   it can still have all the things for study, such as textbooks, exercise books and so on which can be made   33   chips(芯片) like stamps. The students can read the text page by page on the screen, take notes, or even send e-mails to their teachers. They only need to   34  
the right chip into the e-schoolbag. Then they can use it.
Some people say   35   e-textbooks can be easily broken, while others say it is not good for eyes. But only time will tell.
(   )26.A.use                           B.useful                   C.used                      D.to use
(   )27.A.idea                         B.problem                C.question                D.thought
(   )28.A.work it out               B.work out it            C.work out               D.work them out
(   )29.A.very                         B.much                    C.too                       D.so
(   )30.A.call                          B.calls                      C.called                    D.calling
(   )31.A.small                        B.smaller                  C.smallest                 D.most small
(   )32. A.and                         B.as                         C.or                         D.but
(   )33.A.into                          B.from                     C.up                        D.of
(   )34.A.bring                        B.get                        C.take                      D.put
(   )35.A.if                             B.what                     C.that                       D.which
Ⅳ.阅读理解。(30分)(A、B两篇每小题1分,C、D两篇每小题2分)
(A)
Daniel wakes up in the morning and collects his post. There’s a letter for him with a picture of a sick horse. It’s from a charity(慈善机构), asking him to give money to help save the animals. The doorbell rings and there is an old woman on Daniel’s doorstep(门外的台阶). She is asking for money to help old people. When he turns on the TV, he hears sad music and sees a picture of a weak child who is dying of hunger inAfrica. He knows those poor children need money. He is always ready to help those in trouble.
In May 2003, Yao Ming, a basketball star, held a TV show in Shanghai and he collected $300, 000 to help scientists with medical research.“We must do something to help our country at this difficult time.”he said.
People such as Daniel and Yao Ming feel good about helping others with money.

根据短文内容, 判断正(T)误(F)。
(   )36.Daniel always collects letters in the evening.
(   )37.Daniel often looks after a sick horse.
(   )38.From this passage, we learn that Yao Ming is kind and helpful.
(   )39.Many people such as Daniel and Yao Ming like helping others with money.
(   )40.This passage is mainly about charity.
(B)
Mails, games, music, news, chat rooms and shopping! The Interent is part of our life today. It’s easy to get onto the Internet. The only thing we need to do is to use a modem(调制解调器) which is used for connecting a computer to a telephone line. The Internet is changing and growing all the time. More and more people have computers and use the Internet. Using the Internet means surfing the World Wide Web(That’s the “WWW” you always hear about). The Internet has a large number of websites(网站). They are the places where you go to get information and do things.
Where do these websites come from? They are made by web designers. What happens when you click on a word or a picture? You are sent to another page. It’s all because of the web designers. Web designers do a lot of work by using a computer programming(程序编制) language.
Is web design all about computer programming? No, it’s about making something new. Web designers must imagine a lot when they are making a website. It must look good and be fun to use. A big part of web design is art. They choose the best pictures and colors to make the website look good. They also write the things that you see on the website. An important part of their job is to share ideas with the website manager about how to design the website well.
(   )41.More and more people are using the Internet because _____.
            A.it’s easy and useful
            B.it’s changing and growing
            C.websites are designed quite well
            D.people can design a computer
(   )42.Which of the following is WRONG?
            A.“WWW” means “World Wide Web”.
            B.There’re a few websites on the web.
            C.The Internet has changed people’s lives.
            D.We can do things like shopping on the Internet.
(   )43.Web designers must _____.
            A.write all the articles on the website by themselves
            B.follow the managers’ ideas
            C.be creative
            D.share computer with the website manager
(   )44.It’s possible for us to change websites just by a click because of _____.
            A.the modem’s help
            B.the telephone line’s help
            C.the web designers’ work
            D.the website manager’s work
(   )45.The last paragraph is mainly about _____.
            A.computer programming language
            B.the web designers’ work
            C.how to make a website
            D.how to use the Internet
(C)
A teenage girl couldn’t stand her parents’ family rules, so she left home.
She wanted to be famous. But she had poor education and several years later she had to ask for food on the street for a living. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still looking for her daughter. She has been to every corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she puts up a big photo of herself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes,“I still love you . . . , come back home!”
One day, the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar. “Is that my mother?” she moved closer and read the words“I still love you ...”She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She knocked on the door. The door opened itself. She rushed to her mother’s bedroom. Her mother was sleeping. She woke her mother up,“It’s me! Your daughter is back home!” The mother and daughter held each other, full of happy tears. The daughter asked, “Why is the door not locked? A thief could get in.”The mother answered softly,“The door has never been locked since you left.”
The door of parents’ love for their children will never be closed.
根据短文内容, 回答下列问题。
46.Why did the girl leave home?
They made the ground dirty.
They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it “No Butts About It!”
At first, we drew pictures with“The Earth Is Not Your Ashtray(烟灰缸)” written on them. We put the pictures around our hometown—in parks, by beaches, and along roads.
We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts does harm to the environment. Most smokers don’t think that dropping butts harms the earth. But it does! All rubbish does.
Later, we wrote to companies and asked them for money to help us. We used the money to buy ashtrays to give smokers.
We wanted smokers to carry the ashtrays with them so they didn’t have to drop butts.
At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes. Some companies would like to do it.
Many people have started to join our group since it began. Today there are 45 other “No Butts About It” groups inAmerica. And there are even groups inEngland,AustraliaandIndia!
Many newspapers have written about my sister and I over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work.
But we are not interested in prizes. We just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and people.
One day it will be.
根据短文内容, 完成下列各题。
51.It has _____ Alli and the writer seven years to try to _____ people stop dropping cigarette butts.
52.The cigarette butts made the town look so _____ that they decided to start a group _____ “No Butts About It. ”
53.First, they drew pictures and put them around their hometown. Then they _____ to companies to ask for money. _____ the money they buy ashtrays to give smokers.
54.There are many “ No Butts About It” groups in _____, _____,AustraliaandIndia.
55.They hope that one day the earth will be a _____ and _____ place for animals and people.
第三部分  写作 (30分)
Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)
(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。
1.With the d_____ ofChina, all the children can go to school.
2.The two sides failed to reach a_____.
3.Some spaceships have gone b_____ the solar system.
4.We are here to p_____ the public with a service.
5.What’s the i_____ of television on children?
(B)根据句意, 用所给单词的适当形式填空。
hero, magic, proper, sleep, communicate
6.I feel very tired and _____ because I stayed up last night.
7.The heavy snow has prevented all the _____ with the small village.
8.Can you answer the difficult question _____?
9.The two space _____ will come to our school to give a talk tomorrow.
10.Her words had a _____ effect on us.
Ⅱ.同义句转换。(5分)
11.To learn English well is very important.
                                         _____ _____ very important _____ learn English well.
12.Kate began to study Chinese in 2004.
                                         It _____ _____ over two years since she began to study Chinese.
13.“Are there homeless people in your city?” I asked Wang Tao.
                                         I asked Wang Tao _____ there _____ homeless people in his city.
14.Millions of people speak English as their second language.
                                         English _____ _____ by millions of people as their second language.
15.He doesn’t know where he can find a pen pal.
                                         He doesn’t know _____ _____ find a pen pal.
Ⅲ.书面表达。(15分)
(A)明天是植树节, 风和日丽。你们班要去人民公园植树。早晨8:00在校门口集合, 坐校车前往。中午在公园里吃饭, 自带水和食物。请根据提示, 写一则60词左右的通知。(5分)
(B)根据表格内容, 写一篇广播稿。(80词左右) (10分)
Why to protect
the environment
Shouldn’t
Must
Wish
live in the city
spit in public places, throw rubbish here
and there ...
protect the trees and
flowers, stop people from polluting the
river ...
The city will become
more beautiful.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-21 13:53:33 | 只看该作者
期末检测(二)
(满分120分,时间100分钟)
题号
第一部分
第二部分
第三部分
总分

得分

第一部分  听力 (25分)
Ⅰ.听对话,选择正确图片。每段对话读两遍。(5分)

1._____  2. _____  3._____  4._____  5._____
Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)
(   )6.A.Mrs. White is in the office.                    B.Mrs. White is at school.
          C.Mrs. White is at home.
(   )7.A.The Kings will have a picnic today.
          B.The Kings will have a picnic next Saturday.
          C.The Kings had a picnic last Saturday.
(   )8.A.Robert and Allan come fromEngland.   B.Only Robert comes fromEngland.
          C.Only Allan comes fromEngland.
(   )9.A.Lily’s bag is black.                               B.Lily’s bag is brown.
          C.Lily’s bag is green.
(   )10.A.Mary is a strong girl.                          B.Mary runs the fastest in Grade Two.
C.Mary lost the race.
Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每段对话和问题读两遍。(5分)
(   )11.A.Something cold.                                  B.Coffee.
            C.Both coffee and tea.
(   )12.A.Yes, it’s too far to walk.                      B.No, it’s within walking distance.
            C.Yes, she’d better take a bus or a taxi.
(   )13.A.See a film.                                         B.Go to the Capital Cinema.
            C.Go shopping.
(   )14.A.She didn’t like the dress at all.
            B.She thought that the dress was quite cheap.
            C.She didn’t buy the dress because it was too expensive.
(   )15.A.He is in his office.                              B.He is at lunch.
            C.He is at the Friendship Hotel.
Ⅳ.听短文,填空。短文读三遍。(5分)
Sometimes you can see the moon and the stars at night when it is fine. But many of the stars can’t be   16   because they are too far away from us.
The moon is the   17   of the earth. It looks   18   than the stars because it is nearer to us than the stars. Man has visited the moon   19  . So far, no man has   20   in any stars.
16.________  17.________  18.________  19.________  20.________
Ⅴ.听短文,判断下面句子正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)
(   )21.Many students know how to study English fast.
(   )22.People learn much faster if they want to learn.
(   )23.If you feel learning is pleasant, you will put more time and energy into it.
(   )24.Clever students can master a foreign language in a short time.
(   )25.Doing practice as much as possible is helpful to your study.
第二部分  基础知识运用 (65分)
Ⅰ.单项选择。(15分)
(A)从四个选项中,选出与所给句子画线部分意思相同或相近的选项。
(   )1.We will be able to afford a new car next year.
          A.should                  B.can                       C.may                      D.must
(   )2.Your schoolbag is similar to mine. I don’t know which one to take.
          A.liking                   B.different                C.likely                    D.the same as
(   )3.If you understand your teacher’s ideas, please reply to his questions in class.
          A.answer                  B.tell                       C.say back                D.talk
(   )4.She went to Englandlast year in order that she could learn standard English.
          A.in order to             B.so as to                 C.so that                   D.as a result
(   )5.There are many shops on either side of the street.
          A.neither side           B.both sides              C.every side              D.all sides
(B)选择最佳答案。
(   )6.—Do you know who _____ the tomb of Emperor Qin and who _____ the mobile phone?
          —No, but we may ask our teacher.
          A.discovered; invented                              B.was discovered; was invented
          C.invented; discovered                              D.was invented; was discovered
(   )7.Boys and girls, please listen to me carefully. I have _____ to tell you.
          A.important something                             B.anything important
          C.something important                              D.important nothing
(   )8.—It’s very hot, but quite wet today.
          —_____
          A.So it is.                 B.It is so.                 C.So is it.                    D.So it does.
(   )9.Not only his parents but also his brother _____ to theSummerPalace. They haven’t been back.
          A.have been              B.have gone              C.has been                   D.has gone
(   )10.We all _____ the brave man because he saved the boy from the sea.
            A.agreed                B.enjoyed                 C.admired                   D.believed
(   )11.I _____ this book for two weeks. I have to return it now.
            A.borrowed            B.have borrowed       C.kept                         D.have kept
(   )12.Our playground is not so tidy and beautiful as before. Students must _____ dirty things on it.
            A.be stopped to throw                             B.be stopped from throwing
            C.stop to throw                                      D.stop from throwing
(   )13.The apples are divided _____ two _____. One is for my sister, the other is for me.
            A.in; half               B.into; halves            C.in; halves                  D.into; halfs
(   )14.—How many times have you _____ abroad?
            —Twice.
            A.gone                   B.been                     C.gone to                     D.been to
(   )15.The man _____ will go _____.
            A.downstairs; to upstairs                         B.downstairs; upstairs
            C.downstair; to upstair                            D.downstair; upstair
Ⅱ.情景交际。(10分)
(A)选择句子,补全对话, 其中有两项是多余的。
A:It’s very late. Are you still on the computer?
B:Well, yes.   16  
A:What kind of e-mails?
B:Some are messages from my friends and some are from the relatives.
Ao you have to write them back right away?
B:  17   Usually people want a quick reply.
A:  18  
B:I’ve already had 40 people’s addresses in my address book!   19  
A:  20   E-mail is really very convenient(方便的).
A. And I think e-mail is one of the best ways to communicate with others.
B. I’ve got so many e-mails to go through.
C. I agree with you.
D. Of course!
E. How many e-mail addresses have you had?
F. I feel like getting more e-mails.
G. I am not sure whether I’m right or wrong.
(B)用适当的单词或句子完成下面的对话。
A:Hi, Zhou Jian! Have you seen any table tennis games recently?
Bo you mean the 48th World Table Tennis Championship   21   in Shanghai?
A:Of course. There were so many exciting games.
B:Oh, it seems that you are a table tennis fan.
A:Yes, when watching a game I feel as if I was on one of the teams.   22  , I feel happy, and if they lose, I feel sad.
B:I think you must be very excited when our team got all the gold medals. By the way,   23  
Zhang Yining?
A:I think she is so great. She is really a superplayer.   24  
B:Yes, I quite agree. She always tries her best and never gives up. We Chinese are all   25   her.
A:She has set a good example for us students. So keep on studying hard, and you will make great success in your study.
21._________   22. _________   23. _________   24. _________   25. _________
Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)
In real life, robots are mainly used in factories. They do many different jobs. Usually these jobs are too   26  , difficult or boring for humans.
Robots also help disabled people and people who cannot look after   27  . For example, scientists are making a robot to help   28   people. Now many of them have a dog to help them. The dog is called a guide dog. In the future, guide dogs might be robot dogs.
One robot dog is called Meldog. It has wheels. It usually “walks”   29   its owner. It is very clever. It knows the speed of its owner’s walk. Meldog talks to its owner by   30  . The owner wears a special belt. This belt   31   instructions to the owner from Meldog such as “Stop here”, “Turn left” and “Turn right”.
In the United States, another   32   of robot helps disabled workers. This robot, called Kilroy, helps disabled computer operators. The robot   33   the sound of its owner’s voice. It follows instructions such as “Turn the page” and “Make a cup of coffee”.
Robots are also used in American   34  . They can do simple jobs. For example, they shave (刮脸) patients and brush their teeth and take meals from the kitchen to patients’ rooms. It never gets lost   35   this robot has a map of the hospital in its computer memory.
(   )26.A.interesting                B.strange                  C.dangerous              D.safe
(   )27.A.others                       B.another                 C.them                     D.themselves
(   )28.A.deaf                         B.blind                     C.old                       D.sick
(   )29.A.in front of                B.behind                  C.under                    D.above
(   )30.A.television                  B.radio                     C.loudspeaker           D.mobile telephone
(   )31.A.posts                        B.writes                   C.reads                     D.sends
(   )32. A.type                        B.size                       C.set                        D.double
(   )33.A.guesses                     B.thinks                   C.hears                     D.sees
(   )34.A.cinema                     B.hospitals                C.museum                D.theatre
(   )35.A.until                         B.before                   C.because                 D.whether
Ⅳ.阅读理解。(30分)(A、B两篇每小题1分, C、D两篇每小题2分)
(A)
Your computer has been playing music for years, one CD at a time. Now hundreds of songs can be stored in your PC if they’re in the MP3 format(格式).
What is it?
MP3 compressed(压缩) music into small computer files(文件). You may download MP3 music in several ways. Music can be downloaded from websites that have turned wide music libraries into MP3. Once MP3 music is on your PC’s hard drive(硬盘), you can play it through your computer’s speakers,“burn”it onto blank(空白的) CDs or swap(交换) MP3 files with friends using e-mail.
How much?
Software(软件) needed to play and turn MP3 music is often free. Compact portable(小巧便携的) MP3 players start at around $40 and can hold hundreds of songs. A blank CD on which you can record music costs about a dollar.

Advantages
MP3 turns your home PC into a jukebox(自动点唱机). Small MP3 players are the size of a deck of cards(一副纸牌), making it easy to take hundreds of songs with you.

Disadvantages
You may find that some websites only allow you to listen but you can’t download music. Others let you download music but can’t be copied to MP3 players. And a growing number of new CDs make it impossible to copy songs to a computer.
(   )36.How can you get MP3 music?
            A.By turning your home PC into a jukebox.
            B.By taking your own music or songs with you.
            C.By copying songs to a PC through the speakers.
            D.By downloading from websites, which have turned music libraries into MP3.
(   )37.What is the closest meaning of the underlined word “burn”?
            A.copy                        B.play                      C.store                     D.change
(   )38.According to the passage, which is WRONG?
            A.Software needed to play and turn MP3 music is often free.
            B.MP3 music can be “burned” onto blank CDs or be swapped with friends by e-mail.
            C.MP3 music can be taken along while traveling.
            D.A growing number of new CDs make it possible to copy songs to a computer.
(   )39.How much will you pay for a compact portable MP3 player?
            A.Free.                                                      B.At least 10 dollars.
            C.About forty dollars.                                 D.About a dollar.
(   )40.How many disadvantages of MP3 can we see from the passage?
            A.2.                            B.3.                         C.4.                         D.5.
(B)
The workers who brought the girl to the orphanage(孤儿院) knew little about her. The street where they found her had been her home for many years. Her parents were unknown. They left her long ago. At the orphanage, the girl, like all the children there, was taught to read and write. While she was studying at the orphanage, she learned something else-to be independent(独立). At twenty-one, she left the orphanage and began to work as a secretary. And then, in 1975, while she was still working as an ordinary secretary, something special happened. She entered the Miss Hong Kong Competition and won it. This was the turning point in her life. Now her name, Mary Cheung, was known to everybody.
Mary entered the competition because she wanted to show that orphanage girls could be something. Winning the competition gave her the chance to start a new life. This led her first into television and then into business as a manager. When she was working as a manager, she had trouble with her reports. “My English just wasn’t good enough.” she says. Luckily, she had a boyfriend (who later became her husband) to help her.
Mary studied management(管理) at Hong Kong Polytechnic and graduated in 1980. She started her own business in 1985. But she did not stop developing herself. She then studied at theUniversityofHong Kong. Since 1987, she had spent a lot of time on photography(摄影). She has held several exhibitions of her works in many places-China,New ZealandandParis. She still found time, however, to work on TV, write for newspapers and support her family.
The girl from the street has come a long way, but her journey has not finished yet.
(   )41.Before Mary Cheung was brought to the orphanage, _____.
            A.she had lived with her parents whose names were not known
            B.she had lived in the street for many years
            C.the workers knew her well
            D.she had learned to write and read by herself
(   )42.The sentence “orphanage girls could be something” means that orphanage girls could be  _____.
            A.popular and successful                              B.understood by others
            C.Miss Hong Kong                                      D.known to everybody
(   )43.When did her life change completely?
            A.In 1987.                                                  B.In 1985.
            C.In 1980.                                                  D.In 1975.
(   )44.This passage is probably taken from _____.
            A.a newspaper                                             B.a science magazine
            C.a history textbook                                     D.a novel
(   )45.According to the passage, which of the following sentences is TRUE?
            A.All the children at the orphanage liked Mary.
            B.Mary was not happy working as a secretary.
            C.Mary’s boyfriend was good at English.
            D.Mary’s life in the orphanage was difficult.
(C)
Singapore, July 12-many people enjoy chewing(咀嚼) gum, but in 1992 Singapore decided to make it against the law. The government said that people were not careful about throwing away used gum. Instead, they dropped it on sidewalks and on the streets where it made a big mess. Chewing gum also got stuck in the doors of the underground trains so that the doors didn’t close properly. This meant the trains didn’t run on time.Singaporesaid that people had to give up chewing gum or pay a lot of money to the government. During the time without chewing gum, the streets and underground trains ofSingaporewere clean.
Now the government ofSingaporeis changing the rules a little. Some dentists say that chewing sugarless gum can help take care of people’s teeth. Now the government says that people will be able to buy special kinds of gum at drugstores for health reasons. Other kinds of gum are still not allowed.
根据短文内容, 判断正(T)误(F)。
(   )46.The text is probably taken from a story book.
(   )47.Chewing gum madeSingaporedirty before 1992.
(   )48.During the time without chewing gum, the streets and underground trains were clean.
(   )49.People can buy special kinds of gum at the dentist’s for health reasons.
(   )50.Now inSingaporeeveryone can chew all kinds of gum freely.
(D)
Many people always say that listening to spoken English is too hard for them. But if you don’t understand what people are saying, how can you talk with them? It may be difficult, but learning by listening is necessary.
As we know, different people have different pronunciations of the same word. Standard pronunciation is important for English speaking as well as for listening. InChina, people from one area may not understand what people from another area are saying because of the different Chinese dialects(方言). Standard Chinese pronunciation can help people from different places understand each other easily.
It is the same as English. If your pronunciation is not standard, it is hard for other people to understand you.
If you want to learn how to listen to English, the following ways are helpful.
Get some good books with tapes. Do the exercises, from the simple to the difficult, step by step.
You can also watch English-language films and TV programs, listen to English-language radio.
Try to listen every day, even if only a few minutes. At first you may understand few words. Don’t give up. Just listen.
Remember to read and speak English every day. It will help you to listen better, spend an hour reading English every day. Finally you will notice that you are making progress.
Talk to English-speaking foreigners as often as possible. Foreigners will speak slowly with you, use simple words, and use body language to help you understand them. Don’t be afraid to talk to them. They won’t mind if you have trouble because they may have more trouble making themselves understood in Chinese.
根据短文内容, 回答下列问题。
51.What do many people say about listening to spoken English?
1.Chinahas a p_____ of about 1.3 billion.
2. The bad air makes my chest hurt and it’s difficult for me to b_____.
3.A_____ we have built the Green Great Wall, we still need to work hard to protect the environment.
4.W_____ you go there, please telephone me. I’ll go with you.
5.There’s no d_____ that computers are widely used by workers.
(B)根据句意, 用所给单词的适当形式填空。
produce, improve, understand, retell, not dare
6.The old car ________ inGermanyin the 1980s.
7.Could you tell me how ________ my reading?
8.Could you make yourself ________ when you were in theU.S.A.?
9.Kate was told ________ the story in class.
10.She ________ to go out at night.
Ⅱ.句型转换。(5分)
11.Lucy came to Beijing in 2001. (同义句转换)
     Lucy _____ _____ inBeijingfor about six years.
12.“What are you doing, Tom?” Kate asked. (改为间接引语)
     Kate asked Tom _____ he _____ doing.
13.You’ll fail in the exam if you don’t work hard. (同义句转换)
     Work hard, _____ you won’t _____ the exam.
14.I’m going toShanghaiby plane next month. (同义句转换)
     I’m _____ _____Shanghainext month.
15.The government should do something to control the pollution. (同义句转换)
     The government should _____ _____ _____ to control the pollution.
Ⅲ.书面表达。(15分)
(A)根据提示写一张病假条(A Sick Leave)。(5分)
提示: 假如你是陈燕, 得了重感冒,头痛、咳嗽、睡不好, 看了医生, 需卧床休息两天。因此, 你向班主任王老师请假。

(B)根据下表提示,以The Changes in My Hometown为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。(10分)
过去
1.生活贫困, 房屋破旧
2.污染严重, 垃圾遍地
3.交通不便, 游客很少
现在
1.生活: 住房宽敞、明亮;许多人有自己的汽车
2.环境: 山更绿, 水更清, 天更蓝……
3.旅游: 每年有成千上万来自世界各地的游客
将来
请你展望家乡的未来

听 力 材 料
期末检测(一)
Ⅰ.听对话,选择正确图片。每段对话读两遍。
1.M: What should we do to improve our environment?
        W: We should care for wild animals and plant more trees.
2.M: Where was the English Learning Machine made?
        W: It was made in Beijing Ren’ai Education Institute.
3.M: Where have you been?
        W: I have been toMountHuang.
4.M: What did Jane say?
        W: She said that the government provided homeless people with nice homes and trained them.
5.M: What a serious population problem!
        W: Yeah! The population inChinahas increased a lot in the past 50 years.
Ⅱ.听句子,选择与所听句子意思相近的选项。每个句子读一遍。
6.Jane doesn’t like coffee. Neither do I.
7.Would you tell me your address, please?
8.He spent two hours looking for a bookstore yesterday.
9.I prefer coffee to milk.
10.The plane will land in half an hour.

Ⅲ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。
Mr. White and his wife decided to paint the outside of their house. To save money they wanted to do it themselves. On Saturday morning they bought some paint and two brushes. They began with the back of the house that afternoon.
In the evening Mr. White went to a football match while his wife painted the front of the house. On Sunday they found they couldn’t open any of the front windows. They got them all open in the end, but they broke three of the seven and they were very expensive to mend. Next time when they try to save money, they’ll certainly pay someone to do the work.
Ⅳ.听短文,给下列句子排序。短文读两遍。
Thomas Edison once said that to be an inventor there are some things you have to do. First, you have to make a good plan. Second, you have to make sure that there is a need for your invention. If there is no need, you can’t make any money on your invention. Third, you have to think carefully. You need to get to the most important idea of your invention and work from there. You have to study about your idea for your invention and see if anyone else has the same idea as you. Then you need to work hard and never give up. Don’t worry if you fail. Each failure brings you much closer to the right answer. Sooner or later you will make your invention work.
Ⅴ.听短文,填空。短文读三遍。
Telephones in cars are very useful. Drivers can use them to report not only crimes and accidents, but also those who break traffic rules. With their information, the police can arrive at the spot quickly and doctors can provide medical care as soon as possible. Drivers can also telephone the radio station to report traffic jams, so other drivers can avoid the trouble.
期末检测(二)
Ⅰ.听对话,选择正确图片。每段对话读两遍。
1.M: When was the lift made?
W: It was made in 2005.
2.M: Do you like to live in the city or in the country?
W: I enjoy living in the country. It’s very quiet.
3.M: What’s the money used for?
W: The money is used for children’s education in poor areas.
4.M: How long have you been in Beijing No.10 Middle School?
W: I have been at this school for one year.
5.M: What can the students do at school?
W: They can collect waste paper and soft drink cans.
Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。
6.M:Is Mrs. White at home or in the office?
W:She’s in the office.
7.M:What are you going to do next Saturday, Miss King?
W:I’m going to have a picnic with my family.
8.M:Robert comes fromEngland.
W:So does his friend, Allan.
9.M:Is this green bag yours, Lily?
W:No, my bag is brown.
10.M:Who was the first to pass the finishing line in Grade Two?
W:Of course Mary.
Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每段对话和问题读两遍。
11.W: Would you like some hot coffee or tea?
M: I like them both, but I prefer having something cold.
Q: What does the man want to drink?
12.W: How can I get to the shopping center from here?
M: You can take a bus or a taxi, but it isn’t too far. Maybe you can walk there if you’re not in a hurry.
Q: Is the shopping center far away?
13.M: Let’s go to see a film at the Capital Cinema on Friday.
W: I’d like to, but I’m going to the shop. Thanks for asking me.
Q: What’s the woman going to do on Friday?
14.M: Why didn’t you buy the dress?
W: Oh, it was too expensive.
Q: What did the woman think of the dress?
15.M: Good afternoon. This is Mr. White at the Friendship Hotel. Is Mr. Black there?
W: No, he is out to lunch. I’ll be glad to take a message.
Q: Where is Mr. Black now?
Ⅳ.听短文,填空。短文读三遍。
Sometimes you can see the moon and the stars at night when it is fine. But many of the stars can’t be seen because they are too far away from us.
The moon is the satellite of the earth. It looks bigger than the stars because it is nearer to us than the stars. Man has visited the moon already. So far, no man has arrived in any stars.
Ⅴ.听短文,判断下面句子正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。
Students often ask their teachers, “What’s the best way to study English?” “How can I learn it faster?” I want to give some advice on the problems.
First, people learn much faster if they really want to learn. The secret of learning English better is to enjoy learning. When you feel learning is pleasant, you won’t mind putting so much time and energy into it.
Second, take it easy. Don’t think that you could master a foreign language in a short time. Small steps will also bring you closer to success.
Third, practice as much as you can. Remember, practice makes perfect.

参 考 答 案 及 解 析
期末检测(一)
第一部分  听力
Ⅰ.1.C    2.E    3.A    4.B    5.D
Ⅱ.6.B    7.B    8.B    9.C    10.C
Ⅲ.11.C    12.A    13.A    14.B    15.B
Ⅳ.16.D    17.B    18.E    19.A    20.C
Ⅴ.21.report  22.break  23.arrive  24.soon   25.radio
第二部分  基础知识运用
Ⅰ.1.D  have/has gone to已去某地 (没回来);have/has been to 已去过某地 (说话时已回
              来了)。
2.B  be worth doing sth. “值得做某事”。
3.A  ever“曾经”,用于完成时态的肯定句中;yet“还”,用于完成时态的疑问句和否定
         句中。
4.B  something“一些事情”,常用于肯定句中;anything“任何事情”,常用于疑问句和
         否定句中;nothing“没有东西,没有事情”,根据题意选B。
5.B  本题考查倒装结构so+助动词/情态动词/be+主语,表示“A如此,B也如此”。
6.D  分数的表达为基数词作分子,序数词作分母。当分子大于1时,分母上要加-s,而
         谓语动词的单复数取决于分数之后的名词,不能用likes,故D项表达正确。
7.B  on用于对时间的特指,后半句考查被动语态。
8.B  问人口数量用what,宾语从句的语序要用陈述句语序。
9.C  be used by “被…… (人) 使用”;be used as“被作为……使用”;be used for doing sth.
         “被用于…… (方面)”;be used to do sth.“被用于去做……”。故C项为正确答案。
10.C  keep in touch with ...“和……保持联系”。
11.C  as a result“结果”。
12.B  本题是过去分词作定语,表示被动含义。
13.B  根据I don’t know where they have gone. 可知此处填none,表示“一个人也没有”。
14.A  afford v.“负担得起,买得起”,常与can, could或be able to连用,尤其用于否定句或疑问句中。
15.A  not only … but also … “不但……而且……”,谓语动词同but also之后的主谓保持一
           致。
Ⅱ.(A)16.C  17.A  18.E  19.D  20.G
(B)21.where  22.living  23.How  24.long  25.Since
Ⅲ.26.A  into是介词,后用名词或名词类短语。 use也可作名词用,表示“使用”。本句话
               的含义是“据说电子书包很快会被引进到中国的中小学校使用。”
27.B  表示需要解决的问题,用problem,而question与answer相对,A、D两项不符合
           题意。
28.A  动词+副词构成的短语,代词(宾格)放在中间。work out后接代词作宾语,其中
           it 指代上文的problem。
29.B  much常用于比较级前加强语气。
30.C  本题考查含有情态动词的被动语态。
31.A  在as … as结构中用形容词或副词原形。
32.D  此处根据上下文可判断表转折含义。
33.A  此处be made into表示“被制成……”。
34.D  put … into “把……放入……”。
35.C  此处that作宾语从句的引导词。
Ⅳ.(A)文章大意: 本文主要讲述了一些人积极投身于慈善事业。
36.F  从文章第一句话得知Daniel是在早晨看信,不是晚上。
37.F  从阅读中得知Daniel并不是照顾生病的马,而是他收到了一封里面附有一张病马
           照片的信。
38.T  从对姚明的介绍来看他是一位心地善良、乐于助人的人。
39.T  从文章最后一句可知此答案。
40.T  阅读全文得知这是一篇讲述有关慈善事业的文章。
(B)文章大意: 今天,互联网已成为我们生活的一部分。我们可以在网上冲浪,从网站上获得信息或做其他事情。网站是网站设计者们用电脑程序语言制作出来的。网站设计者们需要有创造性。
41.A  根据文章第一段的前三句可推知。
42.B  根据The Internet has a large number of websites in it. 可知B项不符合原文为错误选项。
43.C  在第三段文字中我们找不到与A项相关的内容,事实上,网站上的文章也不是由
           网络设计者所写,故排除A项,又根据文章的最后一句话可排除B项和D项,故
           选C。
44.C  根据文章第二段最后两句可知。
45.B  本章的最后一段主要说明的是网络设计者的工作。
(C)文章大意: 一位女孩不能忍受父母对她的约束而离家出走。多年后,当她得知母亲一直在寻找自己时回到了家中。她发现家中那扇蕴含着父母之爱的门一直都在为她打开着。
46.Because she couldn’t stand her parents’ family rules. 由文章第一句可知女孩离家出走是她不能忍受父母对她的约束。
47.Because she had poor education. 女孩没有成名的原因是她所接受的教育太少了。
48.No, she hasn’t. /No, never. 从阅读全文可看出女孩的妈妈一直都在苦心寻找她的女儿,
从未放弃。
49.Her mother was sleeping. 从阅读第三段得知当女孩重新回到家里的时候,她的妈妈正
在睡觉。
50.父母对孩子的爱之门永远都不会关闭。这也是全文的中心思想。
(D)文章大意: 本文的作者和他的妹妹Alli已经坚持了七年试图阻止人们随处乱扔烟蒂。他们想出许多有效的措施。他们希望将来地球会变成一个适于动、植物和人生存的更好、更清洁的空间。
51.taken; make/have  本句意为作者和他的妹妹Alli已经坚持了七年试图阻止人们随处乱扔烟蒂。在这里考查It takes sb. some time to do sth. 句式及使役动词make/have+宾语+不带to不定式结构。
52. ugly; called/named  本句意为烟蒂使城市看起来很脏乱,所以他们决定创办一个名为“杜绝烟蒂”的小组。
53. wrote; With  从阅读本文可知,起初他们画一些宣传画四处张贴。后来他们写信给一些公司。他们用那些公司捐出的钱为吸烟者购买烟灰缸。
54.America/the U.S.A.;England  由阅读可知在美国、英国、澳大利亚和印度都有许多“杜绝烟蒂”小组。
55. better; cleaner  由文章的结尾处可知他们希望将来地球会变成一个适于动、植物和人生存的更好、更清洁的空间。
第三部分  写作
Ⅰ.(A)1.development  2.agreement  3.beyond  4.provide   5.influence
(B)6.sleepy  7.communication  8.properly   9.heroes  10.magical
Ⅱ.11.It is; to  12.has been  13.if/whether; were  14.is spoken  15.where to
Ⅲ.参考范文:
(A)
Boys and girls,
May I have your attention, please? I have something important to tell you. Tomorrow is Tree Planting Day. It will be sunny and warm. Our class is going to the People’s Park to plant trees. We’ll meet at the school gate at 8:00a.m. and then go there by school bus. Remember to bring water and food for yourself, because we are going to have lunch in the park. We’ll come back to school at 5:00 p.m.
That’s all. Thank you!
(B)
Good morning, everyone!
We are all living in this city. It’s our duty to keep it clean and tidy. We shouldn’t spit in public places, such as in the street, park or on the square. We shouldn’t throw rubbish here and there, either. Besides, we must protect trees and flowers. And we must take some steps to stop people from polluting the river. If everybody tries his best to do something useful for our city, our city will become more beautiful.
That’s all. Thank you.
期末检测(二)
第一部分  听力
Ⅰ.1.D  2.E  3.A  4.B  5.C
Ⅱ.6.A  7.B  8.A  9.B  10.B
Ⅲ.11.A  12.B  13.C  14.C  15.B
Ⅳ.16.seen  17.satellite  18.bigger  19.already  20.arrived
Ⅴ.21.F  22.T  23.T  24.F  25.T
第二部分  基础知识运用
Ⅰ.(A)
1.B  be able to与can同义,但be able to有各种时态形式。
2.D  be similar to“和……相似”,同be the same as“和……一样”近义。
3.A  reply vi. “回答,答复”,同answer,但它后面接宾语时必须是reply to+宾语。tell不合题意,故选A。
4.C  从句是目的状语,可用in order that或so that。in order to和so as to后接动词原形。
5.B  either side of the street 指的是街道的每一边,是用单数形式表达复数概念,同both sides。
(B)
6.A  discover v. “发现,发觉(原已存在而未被发现的东西)”, invent v. “发明,创造 (世间并不存在的东西)”。
7.C  形容词修饰不定代词,形容词要放在不定代词之后,something用于肯定句中。
8.A  So+主语+助动词/情态动词/be表示B同意A所说的情况,意为“的确如此”。
9.D  have/has gone to 指已经去了某地,说话时指人没回来,have/has been to指已经
         去过某地。但是,谓语动词的单复数取决于but also之后的主语,故选D。
10.C  agree v. “同意,赞成”(某事);enjoy v. “享受……的乐趣”;admire v. “钦佩,赞赏 (某人、某事物)”; believe v. “相信”。
11.D  在完成时态中后接表一段时间的状语,其谓语动词要用延续性动词,故用keep
           而不用borrow。
12.B  stop sb. from doing sth. 表示“阻止某人做某事”。本句主语是谓语动词动作的承受
           者,应用被动语态,故正确答案为B。
13.B  短语divide … into … “把……分成……”,half的复数形式为halves, 故选B。
14.B  根据题意“你去过国外 (出国) 几次了?”故用have/has been to短语,abroad是
           副词,注意其前面不用to, 故选B。
15.B  主要考查upstairs, downstairs修饰名词或动词时直接放在其后,故选B。
Ⅱ.(A)16.B  17.D  18.E  19.A  20.C
(B)21.held/which/that was held
22.If/When they win(the game)
23.What do you think of/How do you like
24.Do you agree with me/Don’t you agree what I said/Do (Don’t) you think so?
25.proud of
Ⅲ. 26.C  我们知道,机器人可从事一些危险的工作。
27.D  机器人能够帮助残疾人和不能照料自己的人们。
28.B  使用导盲犬的人,自然是双目失明的人。
29.A  这种机器狗是走在主人前面的。
30.B  机器人和主人是通过无线电来讲话的。
31.D  由带子发出指令。
32.A  这里介绍的是另一种机器人。
33.C  这种机器人听到主人的声音以后,按照所提出的要求去做。
34.B  从后面听说的这种机器人是为病人服务的,说明是用于医院的机器人。
35.C  这里是在说明不会迷路的原因,要选because。
Ⅳ.(A)文章大意: 本文讲述了电子产品MP3的性能及优、缺点。
36.D  本题问题为,你怎样才能获得MP3音乐?从阅读得知我们可以在网上下载,因此
          答案为D。
37.A  从阅读方框一可知,一旦MP3音乐被下载到电脑的硬盘中,你就可以通过电脑的
           扬声器进行播放,还可以复制到空的CD上。所以burn在这里应意为copy。
38.D  根据阅读可知许多新型的CD加入加密程序后不能被拷入电脑。而D项为能够,
           故本项错误。
39.C  从阅读方框二可直接找到一个小巧便携的MP3的价格约为40美元左右,故C项
           答案正确。
40.B  从阅读最后方框可知MP3的三个缺点,故B项答案正确。
(B)文章大意: 本文讲述了Mary Cheung从孤儿成长为社会成功人士的故事。
41.B  由第一段第二句The street where they found her had been her home for many years.
           可知。
42.A  第一段提到Mary是个孤儿院长大的女孩。她以她的实力赢得了香港小姐的比赛。
           所以她想证明的是孤儿院的女孩也能成功。故选A。
43.D  细节题。由第一段倒数最后几句And then, in 1975 … This was the turning point in
           her life. 可知。
44.A  这是一条新闻报道,通常刊登在报纸上。
45.C  阅读第二段可得此答案。
(C)文章大意: 本文为一篇新闻报道。讲述的是新加坡政府对待市民嚼口香糖的问题。
46.F  从阅读得知这篇文章为新闻报道,并不是摘自故事书。
47.T  从第一段得知在1992年之前由于市民随便乱扔嚼过的口香糖,使得许多公共设施
          及公共卫生遭到破坏。所以此项是正确的。
48.T  在文章第一段结尾处可直接找到该答案。
49.F  在第二段结尾处可知政府规定市民可到药店购买特别种类的口香糖,而不是去牙
           医那里买。
50.F  从文章最后一句可知其他种类的口香糖在新加坡仍然禁止。故本答案为F。
(D)文章大意: 许多人说听英语对他们来说很难。本文作者针对这一问题介绍了五种听英语和讲英语的方法。
51.They say it is too hard for them. 从文章的第一句话就可找到该问题的答案。
52.Because standard English pronunciation can help people from different places understand each other easily. 由文章第二段最后一句Standard Chinese pronunciation can help people from different places understand each other easily. 和第三段第一句It is the same as English.综合得知此答案。
53.做练习,从容易到难,一步一步进行。本句中simple意为“简单的”,step by step意为“一步接着一步的,循序渐进的”。
54.There are five steps./The writer showed five ways. 从第四段开始作者连续介绍了五种听英语和讲英语的方法。即: 1.得到配有录音带的好书。2.看英语电影,收听英语广播和看英语电视节目。3.坚持每天听英语。4.记住每天朗读和讲英语。5.尽可能经常和讲英语的外国人交谈。
55.Yes, they do.  从文章的最后一句“外国人学汉语会遇到更多困难”而得此答案。
第三部分  写作
Ⅰ.(A) 1.population  2.breathe  3.Although    4.Whenever  5.doubt
(B) 6.was produced  7.to improve  8.understood  9.to retell  10.doesn’t dare
Ⅱ.11.has been  12.what; was  13.or; pass  14.flying to  15.take some measures
Ⅲ.参考范文:
(A)
A Sick Leave
Dear Mr. Wang,
I’m sorry to tell you that I’m not feeling well today. I’ve caught a bad cold. I’ve had a headache and a cough. I didn’t sleep well last night. I went to see the doctor. The doctor told me to stay in bed for two days. So I can’t go to school today and tomorrow. I hope I’ll get well soon and back to school the day after tomorrow. Thank you.
Yours,
Chen Yan

(B)
The Changes in My Hometown
In the past, my hometown was very small. People lived a poor life. The houses were old and small. Pollution was very serious, and there was rubbish everywhere. The transportation was not convenient, so few visitors came here.
Now great changes have taken place in my hometown. The environment has become much better. The mountains have turned greener. The rivers are clearer and the sky is bluer. There are trees, flowers and grass everywhere. People live a better life. Their houses are large and bright. Many people have their own cars. Every year, thousands of people from all over the world come to visit our city. I’m sure my hometown will become better and better in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:51

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表