查看: 6639|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

PEP人教版初二八年级英语上册期末竞赛试题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-12-30 17:19:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
       这套PEP人教版初二八年级英语上册期末竞赛试题免费下载为绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与初中教材大纲同步,本站试卷供大家免费使用下载打印。
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片之类无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长可以到本帖子底部下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
      试卷内容预览:

八年级上册英语竞赛试题(满分100分)
班级______  姓名______  分数______

一、单项选择(15%)
1. There is        “u” and ____ “s” in the word “bus”.
A. an, a          B. an, an      C. a, an           D. a, a
2. It’s quite hot today. Would you like        swimming with me?
A. go     B. to go        C. going         D. went
3. —       do you visit your grandpa? ¬—Twice a week.
A. How soon    B. How long       C. How far         D. How often
4. He showed me      
A. strange something   B. something strange  C. anything strange     D. strange anything
5. I find        easy to work out the problem.
A. this            B. that             C. it             D. /
6.        he isn’t tall, he is strong.
A. Although        B. But             C. So            D. And
7. Could you tell us        to do next week?
A. which           B. how            C. what          D. that
8. Kate was born        the night of November 11th.
A. at              B. on              C. in            D. by
9. We finished        our homework at last.
A. to do           B. do              C. doing          D. did
10. How long did it        them to go there by bus?
A. pay            B. take             C. spend          D. keep
11. Ted has        interesting books.
A. a number small of                 B. small a number of
C. the small number of                D. a small number of
12. Thank you for        us to your birthday party.
A. ask            B. asked            C. asking         D. asks
13. His brother is not        as you.
A. so outgoing         B. more outgoing  C. outgoing      D. most outgoing
14. We like dancing.         .
A. So they are    B. So are they   C. So do they    D. So they do
15.There ______ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be going to   B. will going to be   C. is going to be   D. will go to be
二、完型填空(10%)
Mr. And Mrs. Wang are very forgetful (健忘的) . For example, Mr. Wang sometimes goes to work on Sunday morning, because he thinks it is  1  . And Mrs. Wang sometimes forgets to cook supper for the family.
One summer they planned to  2   to New York for their holidays. They got to the airport only ten minutes  3   the plane took off. So time was short. But  4   Mrs. Wang said she must tell Ling Ling, their daughter, not to forget to  5    the front door when she went to school. But Ling Ling then was at school. They couldn’t tell her about it by  6  . So they hurried to the post office. Mrs. Wang wrote a short note to Ling Ling, and Mr. Wang bought a  7   and an envelope(信封). Soon the note was ready. They put the stamp on the envelope(信封) in a hurry and dropped it in the letter  8  , but suddenly Mrs. Wang began to cry. The short note was  9   in her hand. She had put the plane tickets in the  10 .
(   ) 1. A. sunny        B. cloudy        C. Monday        D. Sunday
(   ) 2. A. walk         B. drive        C. fly        D. run
(   ) 3. A. before        B. often            C. when        D. because
(   ) 4. A. often        B. ever        C. always        D. suddenly
(   ) 5. A. open        B. lock        C. closed         D. push
(   ) 6.A. plane        B. train        C. telephone        D. bus
(   ) 7.A. note        B. pen        C. stamp        D. letter
(   ) 8.A. envelope        B. box        C. /        D. office
(   ) 9.A. still        B. already        C. always        D. not
(   )10.A. plane        B. envelope        C. hand        D. school
三、阅读理解(40%)
A篇
  Pandas are lovely animals. Most of them live in the deep forests of Sichuan Province in China. They have white fur, though their shoulders, legs, ears and eyes are black. Pandas are usually very heavy. Some of them can be about 1.5 meters tall and weigh about 100 kilograms. However, pandas are very agile (灵巧的). They can climb trees as easily as some other animals do.
  Pandas live mainly on bamboo leaves. They have big and sharp teeth. Every day each grown-up panda eats about 15—30 kilograms of bamboo leaves. And they usually spend 10—20 hours eating. Pandas also have spare time hobbies. Two of their hobbies are climbing trees and sleeping.
  Sadly, there are not many pandas left in the world. That’s because some people keep cutting down trees, and some bad hunters are trying to kill them for money. This is why are Chinese governments is doing its best to protect pandas against being hurt (捕猎) and killed
根据短文内容,回答问题。
1. Where do pandas live?   ____________________________________________________                                                      
2.How much does a panda weigh? ________________________________________________                                                       3. What do pandas live on?                                                        
4. What are pandas’ hobbies?  __________________________________________
5. What does the Chinese government do for pandas?                                                        
B篇
Going out is fun. There are many outdoor activities. Here are some of them.
1.  Swimming. It is easy to find a nice swimming place. Swimming in a lake or the sea can be more fun.
2.  Biking together. Riding bikes is fun. It is fast and cool on a bike. Do not ride too fast, or you may get lost.
3.  Looking for birds and animals. You can take books about animals and see if you can find them.
4.  Playing games outdoors.
5.  Looking at the stars. You can just sit on the ground and enjoy the free light show in the sky. Watch for shooting stars (流星)make a wish.
6.  Dancing in the rain. It’s not sunny all the time, but you can have fun playing in the rain. Just be sure not to go out when there is thunder and lighting(雷和闪电)
7.   Just relaxing and enjoying the time. You are outdoors only a few times a year. Just enjoy it.
请根据上面短文,判断正误,对的写T,错的写F.
(    ) 1. You cannot swim outdoors.
(    ) 2. You may get lost if you ride too fast
(    ) 3. You have to pay some money to look at the stars.
(    ) 4. Sometimes it’s dangerous to play in the rain.
(    ) 5. You can play games or just relax when you go out.
C篇
Michelle Wie, from America, is like a lot of other young girls in many ways. She is a good student, and she likes reading, drawing and computers. However, in some other ways, she is very different. She doesn’t spend much time going out with friends or shopping or going to parties. She’s very busy practicing golf.
  Michelle Wie is the best woman golfer for her age in the world. She was born in 1989. In 1999, at the age of 10, she began to win games against women twice her age. At 13, she could hit the ball further than most of the women in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (职业女子高尔夫联赛). At 14, she showed she could hit the ball further than most men.
  Wie began playing golf at the age of four. When she grew older, she played about four hours a day on weekdays and seven hours a day on weekends. Another thing that helped her was that she was tall. By the time she was 13, Wie was six feet tall. She has the flexibility(灵活) of a dancer and also is very strong. And it’s clear that she loves the game.
(   ) 1.When did Michelle Wie start playing golf?
     A. At 4.             B. At 10.              C. At 13.            D. At 14.
(   ) 2. What does she often do after school?
A.     Going out with her friends.    B.      Shopping with her family.
C.      Going to parties.            D.     Practicing golf.
(   ) 3. How long did she practice on weekends when she grew older?
A. 3 hours a day.              B. 4 hours a day.
C. 7 hours a day.              C. 8 hours a day.
(   ) 4. What makes her a successful golfer?
A. Dance.         B. Practice    C. Drawing.         D. Computers.
(   ) 5. Which of the following is the best title for this passage?
A.     Michelle Wie, A Good Student
B.      Michelle Wie, A Young Winner
C.      Women Golf Players
D.     Golf Games For Women
                               D篇
The English usually have four meals a day: breakfast, lunch , tea (5:00) and dinner. Breakfast can be a full “English breakfast” of cornflakes with milk and sugar, or bacon and eggs, toast and marmalade, tea of coffee. Some people, however, have just a cup of tea or coffee with a toast of something similar. This is usually a “continental breakfast (大陆式早餐)”.
    At midday everything is stopped for lunch. Most offices and small shops are closed for an hour and the city pavements are full of people on their way to cafes, coffee bars, restaurants. All workers usually eat in their factories.
    The English like what they call “good plain food”. They must be able to recognize what they are eating. Usually they like steak, roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and fish and chips.
    Afternoon tea is taken at about 5:00, but it can hardly be called a meal, it is a cup of tea and cake or biscuits. At the weekends afternoon tea is a special occasion (场合). Friends and visitors are often invited to have a chat over a cup of tea.
Dinner is the most important meal of the day. It is usually eaten at 7:00. the first course may be soup. The
main course will often be fish or meat, perhaps the traditional roast beef of old England, and a lot of vegetables. The next course will be something sweet and often cooked, such as fruit pie. Last of all there may be cheese, often with biscuits.

There are 1______ meals for most English people in a day.

The English usually have their lunch outside, not in their 2______.
Good plain food is a kind of 3______food for the English.
People can talk with each other while they are having their afternoon 4______.
From the passage we know the English have four course during their 5______.
四、词语运用10%)
   用所给词的适当形式填空:
     have, learn, talk, practice, be, speak, surprise, go, think, give, say, glad
     My brother, John, is a college student. Last year he _____ to Italy and stayed for two months. I was _____ that John was able to have such a long holiday, because he never _____ any money.
   "How did you manage it, John?" I asked. "I ¬¬¬_____ you were going to stay for two weeks."
   "It was easy." John answered." I got a job."
   "A job?" I asked in surprise.” What did you do?"
   "I _____ English lessons to a shop manager." John answered.
   "Its name is Luigi. We have become good friends."
   "But you're not a teacher." I said.
   "I told Luigi I couldn't teach," John explained. But he insisted on(坚持) having coversation lessons. He wanted to _____ his English. He had a lot of American customers, so it _____ important for him_____ English. I spent three hours a day _____ to him. In return he gave me a room, three meals a day and a little pocket money.
"Did your student learn much English?" I asked.
"I don't know," John said, "but I ¬¬¬¬¬_____ a lot of Italian."
五、口语表达 (10%)免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网httP://WwW.Lspjy.Com 课件|视频|试卷|无需注册
选择适当的答语完成下面的对话。(10分)
(   )1. How was your vacation?
(   )2. Could you come to my party?
(   )3. How long does it take you to make dinner every day?
(   )4. How many bananas do we need ?
(   )5. How do you get to school?
(   )6. Where were you born?
(   )7. What’s today?
(   )8. What’s the matter with you?
(   )9. Were there any sheep in the field?
(   )10. When did you visit her house?
A. Twenty minutes.     B. I was born in Shanghai.    C. It’s Tuesday 12th.
D. Yes, there were.      E. Three.                   F. Yes, I’d love to.
G. I have a toothache.   H.  Last Sunday.            I.  It was great.  J. By bike
六、书面表达(15%):见答题卡

八年级上册英语竞赛试题答题卡
(满分100分)
班级______  姓名______  分数______
一、单项选择(15%)
1-5________  6-10________  11-15________
二、完型填空(10%)
1-5________  6-10________
三、阅读理解(40%)
A篇1.____________________ 2.___________________
3.____________________ 4.___________________
5._________________________
B篇1-5________
C篇1-5________
D篇1.______ 2.______ 3._____ 4.______ 5.______
四、词语运用10%)
1.______ 2.______ 3._____ 4.______ 5.______
6.______ 7.______ 8._____ 9.______ 10.______
五、口语表达 (10%)
1-5________  6-10________
六、书面表达(15%)
寒假即将来临,请描述一下你的假期计划(字数80字左右)。
提示:看新闻,获取其他信息;发e-mail,打电话给朋友;阅览各种书籍,自学外语;欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,玩电脑游戏;购物等。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-12-30 17:19:59 | 只看该作者
     下载方法:在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后,直接点击下面的附件或右键另存为下载到桌面上解压缩即可!

PEP人教版初二八年级英语上册期末竞赛试题.zip (14.31 KB, 下载次数: 2721)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:25

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表