[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-20 20:25:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2013-2014年新目标人教版九年级上英语Unit6综合测评试卷含答案
(分数100分 时间90分钟)
第一卷 听力部分(15分)
Ⅰ.听句子, 选择与所听句子相符合的图片(5分)
1.W:I like the music that I can dance to.
2.M:This film is very exciting and dramatic, but it is also romantic and very sad.
3.W:I like the singer who has long and curly hair.
4.M:My grandfather likes the group that are performing country music.The group is made up of five old men.
5.W:My mother likes the model who is wearing a blue hat.

1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______

Ⅱ.听对话和对话后的问题, 选择最佳答案(5分)
M:Lucy, are you a pop music fan?
W:No, I like classical music best.It can make me relaxed.
Q:What kind of music does the woman like?
6.A.Pop music.                  B.Classical music.                     C.Country music.
M:Do you like the singer who looks really cool?
W:No.I like the singer who writes his own songs.
Q:Does the woman like the singer who looks really cool?
7.A.Yes, she does.              B.No, she doesn't.                     C.We don't know.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:25:43 | 只看该作者

M:Do you like the film Pirates of Caribbean or Harry Potter?

W:Ne ither.I like the film called Titanic.

Q:Which film does the woman like?

8.A.Pirates of Caribbean.   B.Harry Potter.                        C.Titanic.

M:Do you like the film Garfield?

W:Yes, I do.It can make me laugh.

Q:Does the woman like Garfield?

9.A.Yes, she does.              B.No, she doesn't.                     C.We don't know.

M:How was your weekend, Sally?

W:It was fantastic.Last weekend I went to the concert and had a good time.

Q:What did Sally do last weekend?

10.A.She went to the cinema.

B.She went to a concert.

C.She went swimming.

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:25:47 | 只看该作者

Ⅲ.听短文, 完成表格信息。每空一词(5分)

Elvis Presley was born in Mississippi, the USA on January 8, 1935.At the age of five, he started to listen to radio music.His parents often took Elvis to the church in the neighborhood.At the church he learned to sing, and he never forgot songs that he used to sing in church.At school he was not a very good student.His only real interest was singing.

In 1955 he recorded some songs for his mother's birthday.The people at the reco rding studio liked Elvis's singing and music.Then his songs were loved by more and more people.

Elvis Presley was very successful and he was a well­known pop star.In his life, he made more than 200 records and 30 films.His music is still loved by people all over the world.

Name:Elvis Presley

Birthday:11.______, 1935

Birth place:Mississippi, the USA

Experiences:

★At the age of 12.______, he started to listen to radio music.

★He learned to sing at the 13.______ in the neighborhood.

★At school his only real interest was 14.______.

★In 15.______he recorded some songs for his mother's birthday.

★His songs were loved by more and more people.

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:25:52 | 只看该作者

第二卷 笔试部分(85分)

Ⅳ.单项选择(10分)

16.Li Ming prefers singing ______.

A.than dancing      B.to dancing        C.than dance             D.to dance

17.______ the name suggests, the song is very gentle.

A.For                       B.Like                       C.If                         D.As

18.Jack spends a lot of money on books, ______ he is not so rich.

A.though                  B.when                      C.if                          D.because

19.Hurry up!Or you will ______ the early bus.

A.catch                    B.miss                       C.show                     D.take

20.Please don't do that.You'll make your mother ______ if you do it.

A.unhappily              B.unhappy                 C.glad                      D.better

21.I like that music, but the lyrics ______ good enough.

A.aren't                    B.are                         C.isn't                      D.is

22.Did you enjoy the days ______ you spent in Beijing during the Spring Festival?

A.where                   B.when                      C.that                       D.what

23.—What do you think ______ the book?

—I like it very much.

A.about                    B.of                          C.with                      D.on
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:25:57 | 只看该作者

24.The groups ______ really cool clothes.But that's not really important ______ me.

A.put on; to               B.wear; for        C.are putting on; for      D.are wearing; to

25.It is better ______ more than to speak more.

A.to do                    B.doing                     C.did                       D.do

Ⅴ.完形填空(10分)

How many kinds of music do you know?There __26__classical music, dance music, pop music, country music, rap music and so on.

I think every type of music has its own __27__.For example, I think dance music is so beautiful and rap music is very cool.

My favorite kind of music is pop music __28__it is very interesting and exciting.It can make me feel very __29__.

Now I want to tell you __30__about my favorite singer and music group.

My favorite singer is Jolin.Her Chinese name is Cai Yilin.She has a very beautiful __31__and her songs are very wonderful.I love her songs Say Love You, Taste of Lemon Grass and Pirate (《海盗》) best.What do you __32__these songs?

I hope Jolin has a good time every day.__33__my favorite music group?That is S.H.E.There are three girls in this group.They are Selina, Hebe and Ella.I like Ella best.Their songs are so cool that I never __34__ a chance to listen to their new songs.

Listening to music is also good __35__me.It can make me feel relaxed and less lonely when I stay at home alone.

Well, what kind of music do you like?Why?

26.A.is                     B.was                        C.were                     D.are
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:26:02 | 只看该作者

27.A.lyrics               B.players                   C.features                 D.interests

28.A.although           B.so                          C.because                 D.but

29.A.sad                   B.happy                     C.quiet                     D.afraid

30.A.something         B.anything                 C.nothing                 D.everything

31.A.sound               B.noise                      C.voice                    D. ring

32.A.think out          B.think of                  C.think over             D.think about

33.A.What                B.Which                    C.Why not                D.What about

34.A.miss                 B.forget                     C.catch                     D.drop

35.A.as                    B.of                          C.on                        D.for

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:26:06 | 只看该作者

Ⅵ.阅读理解(30分)

A

Directed by       Rod Hardy

Produced by      Richard Becker

Written by         Michael Noonan; Marc Rosenberg

Starring             Daniel Radcliffe; Jack Thompson; Victoria Hill; Teresa Palmer

Running time     105 min.

Language           English

The story started in the late 1960s.Four boys were growing up in an orphanage.They were good friends and they were all born in December.That was why they were called December Boys.Maps was the oldest one and he was very naughty.

The other kids in the orphanage left with their new parents one by one.Maps and his good friends were growing older and older.The four boys felt very sad and hoped to live in a family.To give the boys something to hope for, they were sent to the beach in South Australia for a holiday for the first time.

During the holiday, they met a young couple, Teresa and Fearless.They planned to adopt_one of the four boys.The couple was very kind and the children thought they would make good parents.All of the boys wanted to be adopted by the couple and it felt like it might be the last chance for them, especia lly for Maps.

In the end each boy learnt something about himself and found his place in the world.

36.The director of the film is______.

A.Michael Noonan      B.Jack Thompson              C.Richard Becker        D.Rod Hardy

37.If the film began at nine pm, it would end at______.

A.a quarter to eleven pm                                B.a quarter past ten pm

C.twenty to eleven pm                                    D.half past eleven pm

38.The boys were named December Boys because______.

A.the story happened in December

B.the boys' parents all died in December

C.the four boys' birthdays were all in December

D.the four boys all loved the month of December

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:42

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网