[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-23 23:13:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语专业求职信求职申请范文

尊敬的领导:

您好!

我叫胡晓娟,毕业于晋中师范高等专科学校外语系1x级5年制英二班。

今天,怀着平静而又激动的心情,我呈上这份求职信。平静缘于自信,作为一个刚刚步入社会熔炉的毕业生,我有信心以自己所学与自己所能胜任您的工作;激动缘于年轻,从学生角色到社会工作者角色的转变,我将以最大的优势来适应、学习、回报。

作为一名英语专业的学生,我热爱我的专业,在四年的学习生活中,我所学内容包括了从英语的基础知识(听、说、读、写)到实际运用的翻译等多方面。在与课程同步进行的各种相关实践和实习中,我具备了一定的实际操作能力和技术经验。现在我已顺利通过英语专业四级考试;选修第二外语法语,并能用法语进行简单的会话;熟悉计算机的基本操作,如word,excel,powerpoint;通过了普通话测试。我相信这些知识对我将来所从事的工作一定大有帮助。

我性格随和,内敛稳重。大量的社会实践工作,使我变得自信,勇于参与社会竞争。您要做的只是提供一个舞台,我将以年轻的生命、蓬勃的朝气来还您一片精彩!

最后感谢您百忙之中抽空阅读我的求职信,并衷心希望贵单位工作蒸蒸日上!

此致

敬礼!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-23 23:14:10 | 只看该作者
英文求职信求职申请模板范文

respect leadership:

first, extends the deep respect to your industrious work, in spite of being very busy very thanks you to glance through my material. also hoped that it can open the opportunity and the success gate of for me.

my name am ni xx, is the foreign language foreign trade training college international trade specialized 06 sessions of graduates. the graduation in namely, is facing the future and enterprise's choice, i the position which provides to your firm is interested very much.

“in the work the academic society work, the academic society studies in the study”. three year university life, i record “one point to do farm work sincerely frequently, one point harvest” the maxim and loves the hillock professional spirit, and merges it to the study and the work. three year study, i mainly studied foreign trade shan zheng to study, curricula and so on economic, accounting, market marketing, international trade and practice, foreign trade letters and telegrams, international commerce english, through the international trade practice's study and the practice, caused my to further be familiar with the foreign trade service detailed flow, while learned the specialized knowledge, i have also studied computer's related knowledge, could utilize office series office softwares well and so on word, had the good team spirit and the very strong sense of responsibility, could bear hardships and stand hard work, honestly, is self-confident, is professional.

as a graduating university graduate, i also lack the rich work experience, but i will work even more diligently, will enrich themselves and consummates unceasingly. simultaneously also believed that through own diligently the help which can provide with your firm, i can be competent this work and with your firm together diligently, promotes company's enterprise unceasing development forward. even if your firm thought that my present condition has not met your requirement, i will pay attention to your firm's development as always, and expresses i sincerest wish!

“the sea depends on the fish dive extravagantly, day gao renniao flies.”i hoped earnestly your firm can give me an opportunity, i take the work filled with warm, the rigorous practical work will serve as the company

sets sail, depends strength of your east wind. will be anticipating your soon answer!

i herewith offer

salute!

offering to volunteer person:

on may 30,
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 02:08

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网