打印 上一主题 下一主题

国际贸易专业毕业生英文求职信范文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-2-3 00:42:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
国际贸易专业毕业生英文求职信范文

Gentlemen,

Because I believe that my sales background fits me for position you advertised inJobsPower.com, I ask that you consider my qualifications.
I was graduated from Wah Yan College in June 1979, I am at present taking courses in Business Management Organisation.
My experience has included one year as salesman in the Men's Clothing Department of Brook and Kerith; and two years in the Men's Shop on the Globe Department Store, where I am still employed.
My reason for wishing to make a change at this time is that there seems no opportunity for advancement in my present position, and I feel that my ability and training,as well as my interest in my work , should lead to advancement and a higher salary.
I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.
If you will grant me an interview, I shall be glad to call on every Thursday after three o'clock, my only free time in business hours.

Very truly yours

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:43:13 | 只看该作者
应届大学毕业生英文求职信范文

Gentlemen,

I wish to apply for the position advertised in JobsPower.com. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements which you have specified.
I am twenty-seven years of age. After graduating from school I took a two year's business course in City Commercial College. Since graduating I have worked for three years in a lawyer's office, where I am at present employed. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgement than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
I have permission to refer you to Mr. James White, Principal of the City College, for statements as to my character and ability. If your wish further references, please communicate with Mr. Horace Greene, President of the Taipan Wood Company.

Very truly yours
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:45:17 | 只看该作者
英文简历的求职信

Dear Sir,

Please consider me an application for the position which you advertise in JobsPower.com. I am twenty-one years of age, a graduate of the Wah Yan College in the class of 1988. The following year I took a course in mechanical drawing in the Morrison Hill Technical College. I am at present an engineer trainee in Morse Company.
I should be glad to have a personal interview,and can furnish references if desired.

Truly yours
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2014-2-3 00:45:21 | 只看该作者
英文简历的求职信

Dear Sir,

Please consider me an application for the position which you advertise in JobsPower.com. I am twenty-one years of age, a graduate of the Wah Yan College in the class of 1988. The following year I took a course in mechanical drawing in the Morrison Hill Technical College. I am at present an engineer trainee in Morse Company.
I should be glad to have a personal interview,and can furnish references if desired.

Truly yours
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 05:46

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表