新蔡
课题名称
You should see a dentist
科目
英语
年级
教学时间
学习者分析
初中学生的抽象思维能力较低,形象思维能力强,但注意力容易分散。本课拟以动漫、动画、小品表演等形式展示,并配以丰富的色彩,从而增强学生的兴趣和注意力。同时,学生在七年级时已经基本掌握了Should(not)的用法,为这一节课的学习做好了铺垫。在学习本课中,有少部分学生可能由于英语基础较差,口语表达能力较弱以及听力水平低下等原因,在课堂教学中往往处于被动的状态,会不同程度地影响到小组合作学习的进展。
本节课将在课堂活动中把学生分成4人小组的学习小组,让他们围绕课堂任务分工合作,在活动中相互探讨,相互交流,相互合作,从而获得知识、技能和情感体验,发展他们的能力。创建开放式、探究式的课堂,有意识渗透学习策略的训练。让学生观察课件画面,回答问题,让学生学会使用认知策略;让学生表演对话,实现交际策略;引导学生交际、主动学习和实践是调控策略的体现;充分利用多媒体、录音、卡片是资源策略。
教学目标
一、情感态度与价值观
1. 通过小组合作培养合作精神。
2. 通过了解他人的身体状况培养关心他人的意识。
二、过程与方法
1. 谈论自己在生活中所遇到的身体不适及一些表示建议的方法。
2. 谈论身体各部位不舒适的感觉,并学习提建议的表达方式,从而引出should(not)…这个表示提建议的语言结构
三、知识与技能
1.能在别人生病时或受伤时提供帮助和合理的建议,体现关爱生命,和谐社会主题。
2.通过表演动作让学生猜表示疾病的单词、短语,激发学生的好奇心,引起他们对学习目标词语的兴趣。 
教学重点、难点
1.掌握一些词汇与短语 
2.谈论自己在生活中所遇到的身体不适及一些表示建议的方法
教学资源
 录音机,多媒体课件
教学过程
教学活动1
Have a competition.
Ss把事先收集好的有关健康和词汇和图片展示出来,看哪组展示的内容最多。检查预习和课前准备情况,体现学生自主学习的过程,也体现了“先学会教”的教学方式
教学活动2
     Presentation
1、Present the teaching aims.
2、play a game
①I do, and you guess. The teacher does different actions. Let students guess what illness he/ she has.(They can use Chinese).Learn and master the new words.
②I say, and you do. The teacher says words of illness, according to which students do different actions to consolidate the new words.
③I do, and you say. The teacher does different actions. Students say them in English.
④I’m ill, please help me. The teacher pretends to be ill and does actions, asks:What’s wrong with me? Guide the Ss to answer:You have a… and then teacher asks: What should I do?helps the Ss to answer: You should go to see a doctor.
教学活动3
practice
1、Use the pictures in 1C, T and Ss practice the following dialog
Ss:What’s wrong / the matter with you?
T:I have a headache. What should I do?
Ss:You should go to see a doctor.
2、Group work
Work in groups of 3. the first one pretends to be a patient and performs actions, the second one asks questions, then tells the third one. Finish 1 b and 1c, ask some pairs to perform in front of the class. For example:
S1:(表演动作)
S2:What’s wrong / the matter with you?
S1:I have a cold.
S2:You should see a doctor.
S3:What’s wrong / the matter with him/ her?
S2:He/ she has a cold.
S3:He/ she should go to see a doctor.
教学活动4
Listening train
1、Listen to 1 a , answer the following questions and then check the answers.
①What’s wrong with Kangkang?
②What should he do?
2、Play the tape again, Ss follow the tape and imitate its intonation and pronunciation.
3、Read 1a. Act 1a out in pairs. Finish 1a.
教学活动5
Summarize
Teacher summarizes what the students have learnt today together with the students.
教学活6
Homework
Make a survey in groups. Find out the causes of common illness in our daily life. Then think about what we should do or what we shouldn’t do.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-18 08:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
教学反思        本课的设计以及健康为主线,把教学内容按照词、句、文即从易到难的顺序呈现给学生。从呈现图片入手,然后,复习人体各部分,常见的疾病和如何解决的词语、句子,讨论健康情况询问和应答的句式,到进一步展开的单人练习、双人活动和小组表演,最后到巩固和开放心作业,循序渐进地展开教学流程,并加以多媒体教学手段的辅助配合,使学生由最初对课文的感性思维上升到理性思维阶段,增加了学生的语言实践经验,促进了他们综合使用语言能力的提高。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:44

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表