[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-4 19:33:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
初中七年级英语下册期中检测试题
听力部分(20分)
一、听对话,选图片(5分)
(    )1、Where’s Tina from?

(    )2、What language does Li Hui’s pen pal speak?

(    )3、What’s Jim’s favorite animal?

(    )4、How’s the weather?

(    )5、What’s the boy doing?

二、听对话,选择答案(5分)
(    )6、Why do you like your job?
   A、Interesting.   B、exciting.  C、Relaxing.
(    )7、Where are they talking?
   A、At home.    B、In a shop.  C、In a hospital.
(    )8、What does he want to be?
   A、A teacher.   B、A doctor.  C、A bank clerk.
(    )9、What’s Jim’s sister doing now?
   A、Watching TV. B、Doing her homework. C、Playing computer games.
(    )10、When is Mary’s birthday?
   A、October 7th.  B、May 1st.  C、June 2nd.
三、听对话,回答问题(10分)
听第一节对话,回答11~12小题。
(    )11、Where’s Ann going?
   A、The market.  B、The bank.  C、The school.
(    )12、Who is using the car now?
   A、Ann.    B、Tom.   C、Alan.
听第二节较长对话,回答13~15小题。
(    )13、Where’s Peter?
   A、France.   B、the USA.  C、China.
(    )14、What’s Peter doing now?
   A、He’s cooking dinner.  B、He’s visiting a pen pal.   C、He’s having hunch.
(    )15、How’s the weather in Shanghai?
   A、Sunny.   B、Humid  C、Cold

2008-2009年新目标七年级下半期英语试题.rar (386.43 KB, 下载次数: 6416)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶1 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-4 19:33:00 | 只看该作者
II卷
一、单项选择
1. My pen pal comes from __________. She is an American.
        A. Beijing                        B. New York                        C. Tokyo
2. —Where is Toronto?   —It's in                        .
        A. France                                B. England                        C. Canada
3. —Why don't go to school __________ Sundays.
        A. at                                        B. in                                 C. on
4. —Excuse me, sir, __________
        —Go down this road and turn left. It's next to a white house.
        A. How is the weather?                B. Where's the supermarket                C. How are you
5. __________ you are hungry, you can have lunch in the restaurant.
        A. And                                 B. If                                C. But
6. —__________ she __________ during the day.
        —Yes, she does.
        A. Does, sleep                        B. Are, sleeping                C. Is, sleeping
7. Julie likes to play __________ her friends.
        A. of                                 B. from                                C. with
8. Let's meet __________ three thirty __________ this morning.
        A. in, on                                B. at; /                                C. in, in
9. My father likes tigers, __________ my mother doesn't.
        A. and                                 B. or                                C. but
10. —What does he __________?
        A. do                                 B. job                                C. work
11. My sister works __________ a magazine. She's a reporter.
        A. at                                        B. for                                 C. as
12. Tom and Jim __________ to the teacher now.
        A. listen                                 B. listening                        C. are listening
13. Let's __________ at the picture on show.
        A. to look                        B. look                                C. looking
14. Look, their teacher __________ the classroom.
        A. comes to                         B. come to                         C. is coming to
15. — What is your father?  
        — He is __________
        A. thirty nine                        B. a bank clerk                C. Jack Smith
16. It's six o'clock. The family __________ supper.
        A. to have                        B. having                                C. are having
17. Can you __________ the picture in English?
        — Yes, I can.
        A. talk about                        B. say                                 C. speak
18. We have __________ for you __________ a writer.       
        A. job, like                        B. a job, as                        C. a work, like
19. My sister dances very __________
        A. nice                                 B. well                                C. good
20. —__________ is your weekend?                        —Not bad.
        A. How                                B. What                                C. Where
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
二、完型填空
          On Friday, Kim goes to a beautiful beach   1   his family. It is very sunny and   2  . They go swimming and play tennis. They enjoy   3   a lot.
          4   Saturday  morning it rains. Kim with his sister   5  to a library. They do some   6   there. It is interesting. In the afternoon, it stops raining. So Kim plays soccer with his friends.
        On Sunday morning, the weather is nice. Kim and his friends play ping-pong.   7   in the afternoon, it is rainy. So Kim   8   at home all   9  . It is very   10  .
  1. A. and                                B. with                                C. for                                D. to
  2. A. cool                                B. hot                                C. warm                                D. cold
  3. A. the                                 B. their                                C. themselves                        D. they
  4. A. On                                 B. In                                C. At                                D. /
  5. A. going                                B. to go                                C. goes                                D. go
  6. A. cleaning                        B. shopping                        C. washing                        D. reading
  7. A. And                                B. But                                C. Or                                D. So
  8. A. stays(呆在)                        B. is staying                        C. to stay                                D. stay
  9. A. day                                 B. afternoon                        C. Sunday                        D. morning
10. A. fun                                B. funny                                C. interesting                        D. boring
三. 阅读
A
    I am a middle school student. My name is Wei Fang. I am a girl. I'm thirteen now. I study at Yuying Middle School. I am in Class 3, Grade 1. There are twenty boys and twenty-three girls in my class.
        We have four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We like English very much. On weekends, I often go to movies with my friends. I like action movies and comedies very much. I think they are exciting and interesting. But I don't like documentaries because they are too boring. I often play soccer ball for half an hour after school in the afternoon.
  1. Wei Fang is _________
        A. a teacher                        B. a boy                        C. 13 years old                D. in Class 1, Grade 3
  2. Wei Fang has _________ lessons on Monday.
        A. 4                                        B. 2                                C. 6                                        D. no
  3. On weekends, Wei Fang often _________.
        A. studies at school                B. goes to movies        C. plays soccer                D. does her homework
  4. Her favorite movies are _________.
        A. documentaries                B. action movies        C. comedies                        D. B and C
  5. After school in the afternoon, Wei Fang often _________
        A. goes to movies                B. sings and dances                C. plays the guitar                D. plays football
B
Cities        Weather        Tem.(气温)        Favorite sports
Harbin        snowy        -4℃~5℃        skating
Qindao        sunny        10℃~18℃        Beach volleyball
Hangzhou        rainy        13℃~19℃        basketball
Chengdu        cloudy        7℃~9℃        soccer
Haiko        windy        25℃~30℃        swimming
  6. Which city is very cold?
        A. Harbin                                        B. Qindao                                C. Haiko
  7. If you like swimming very much, you can go to _________
        A. Chengdu                                B. Haiko                                        C. Harbin
  8. In _________ you have to take a raincoat when you go out.
        A. Haiko                                        B. Qindao                                C. Hangzhou
  9. People in Qindao like to _________
        A. play volleyball                        B. state                                        C. play soccer
10. Where can you find the chart above(上面的表格)?
        A. In a story book                        B. On the telephone                        C. In the newspaper
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
初2011级08-09(下)半期英语试题答卷

班级                          姓名                         成绩                       
听力部分:
1-5[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]        6-10[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ] 11-15[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]
一、单项选择
1-5[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]        6-10[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ] 11-15[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]
16-20[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]
二、完型填空
1-5[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]        6-10[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]
三、阅读
1-5[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]        6-10[  ][  ] [  ][  ] [  ]
四. 短文填词
Dear Bob,
        My name is Joe. I'm twelve   1   old this year. I'm   2   in a high school. My school is very nice and clean. There are 45 students in my class. It' sunny today, the sun is shining(照耀)   3   the sky. My classmates and I are   4   a good time   5   the beach. It's a nice place. The water is blue and clear. Many birds are singing over the sea. Many people are   6   games. Some boys are playing football. Some girls   7   talking and laughing. A girl is taking a   8  of the sea. The teachers are sitting on the chairs. I'm dancing   9   my good friends. Do you want to come here? It's a wonderful place. What are you doing? I hope you can write   10   me soon.
                                                                                                                        Best wishes.
                                                                                                                                        Joe
  1. ________        2. __________  3. __________  4. _________                5. __________  
6. ________   7. __________   8. __________  9. _________   10. ___________
五. 用所给词的正确形式填空
  1. Paris is a very _________ (interest) place and many people are very _________ (interest) in it.
  2. My aunt often goes _________ (shop) on weekends.
  3. Here _________ (be) some money for you.
  4. Tom enjoys _________ (play) the drums.
  5. Who _________ (clean) the floor? Jack is.
  6. It often _________ (rain) in winter. Look! It _________ (rain) heavily.
  7. The girl _________ (lie) on the grass is reading.
  8. _________ (thief) don't like _________ (policeman).
  9. Miss Gao teaches _________(I) English. She hopes _________ (I) can learn English well.
六、句子转换(10分)
1. The post office is across from the supermarket.(就划线部分提问)
        ____________ ____________ the post office?
2. Where does your pen pal come from?(同义替换)
        ______________ your pen pal _____________?
3. What’s your sister’s job? (同义替换)
        What _____________ your sister ____________?
4. How is the weather in your city in winter? (同义替换)
        _____________ the weather _____________ in your city in winter?
5.There's some food on the table.(否定句)
  There                                       food on the table.
6. He relaxes for an hour in a day. (一般疑问句)
                    he                  for an hour in a day?
7. My son studies in a middle school. (用now改写)
  My son                                                    in a middle school now.
8. I don't like lions because they're ugly. (就划线部分提问)
                                             you like lions?
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-4 19:34:00 | 只看该作者
七、补全对话(5分)
A: Excuse me. 1 ______________________________________________________?
B: Yes, I do. I have a girl pen pal.
A: 2 ______________________________________________________________?
B: She is from Sydney.
A: Where is Sydney?
B: It’s a city in Australia.
A: 3 ___________________________________________________________?
B: Yes. Koalas are from Australia. They sleep in the day and get up to eat leaves at night.
A: That sounds interesting. And 6 ________________________________________?
B: It’s warn in winter and cool in summer.
A: 5 ___________________________________________________________.
B: You’re welcome.
        1. __________ 2. ___________ 3. ___________ 4. ___________ 5. __________
        A. Thank you for answering my questions.  B. Where are koalas from
        C. Do you have a pen pal                                D. What’s the weather like in Australia
        E. Where is she from                                F. Does Australia have any famous (出名的) animals
  八、看图写作文
        充分发挥你的想象。
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-3-4 19:34:00 | 只看该作者
听力材料
一、听对话,选图片(5分)
1、        M:Tina, where are you from?
        W:I’m from Canada.
2、        M:Where’s your pen pal from, Li Hui?
        W:She’s from Australia. She speaks English.
3、        M:What’s your favorite animal, Jim?
        W:Giraffes. They’re so beautiful.
4、        M:How’s the weather?
        W:It’s raining.
5、        M:What’s the boy doing?
        W:He’s playing basketball.
二、听对话,选答案(5)分
6、        W:What do you do, Jim?
        M:I’m an actor.
W:Why do you like your job?
        M:Because it’s interesting.
7、        W:Don’t watch TV every day. Do your homework first.
        M:Yes, mum.
8、        W:What do you want to be when you grow up?
        M:I want to be a bank clerk.
9、        W:What’s your sister doing now, Jim?
        M:She’s playing computer games.
10、W:When is Mary’s birthday?
        M:October 7th.
三、听对话,回答问题(10分)
Dialogue 1
W:Good morning, Ann.
M:Good morning, Alan. I need your help. I’m going to the bank.
        But my car doesn’t work. Can I use your car?
M:OK. But Tom is using the car now.
W:Oh, I see. I’ll call him. Thanks.
Dialogue 2
M:Hi, Sandra.
W:Hi, Peter.
M:I’m in Paris. I’m calling to say hello to you. Are you OK?
W:Yes, Thanks. I’m cooking dinner. How is it going now?
M:Great! I’m visiting my pen pal.
W:Cool. How is the weather there?
M:Sunny and humid.
W:But it’s cold in Shanghai now.
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
作文网友  发表于 2010-3-22 06:21:00

jvpNWwTQmRdS

wjq2t9  <a href="http://xonlcpqelqws.com/">xonlcpqelqws</a>, fwobsygizdnd, [link=http://upgkkbtjzqwi.com/]upgkkbtjzqwi[/link], http://frnqkczezizx.com/
回复

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 01:10

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表