只需一步,快速开始

查看: 44648|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

审定新人教版PEP小学六年级下册英语期中测试卷

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-5-5 14:33:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
       这套审定新人教版PEP小学六年级下册英语期中测试卷免费下载为绿 色 圃 中 小 学 教 育 网整理,所有试卷与小学教育部审定新编教材同步,本站试卷供大家免费使用下载打印。
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片之类无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长可以到帖子下面(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
      试卷内容预览:

期中测试题
Listening Part
(听力部分 40分)
1.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的单词或词组。(10分)
(1)A. smaller                                B. older                        C. bigger                                (    )
(2)A. went camping                B. went swimming                C. went fishing                (    )
(3)A. took pictures                        B. ate fresh food                C. bought gifts                        (    )
(4)A. washed my clothes        B. watched TV                C. cleaned my room        (    )
(5)A. beside                                B. before                                C. behind                                (    )
(6)A. hurt                                B. had                                C. heard                                (    )
(7)A. rode a horse                        B. read a book                        C. had a cold                        (    )
(8)A. stronger                                B. thinner                                C. shorter                                (    )
(9)A. how old                                B. how tall                        C. how heavy                        (    )
(10)A. slept                                B. stayed                                C. saw                                (    )
2.Listen and tick or cross. 听录音,判断你所听到的内容是否与图片一致,用“√”或“×”表示。(10分)
(1)                                                (2)                                                (3)

(    )                   (    )                  (    )
(4)                                                (5)

(    )                   (    )
3.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择正确的答案。(10分)
(1)How tall is Lucy?                                                                                                (    )
A. She’s 1.52 metres.                                        B. She’s 1.56 metres.
(2)What did Zhang Peng do last weekend?                                                                (    )
A. He played the piano.                                        B. He did some sports.
(3)How did Peter go to the park?                                                                                (    )
A. He went there by bus.                                        B. He went there by bike.
(4)Did Lisa go hiking on the weekend?                                                                        (    )
A. Yes, she did.                                                        B. No, she didn’t.
(5)What did Chen Jie do for her grandparents?                                                        (    )
A. She helped them clean their room.                B. She helped them wash their clothes.
4.Listen and tick or cross. 听录音,判断你所听到的内容是否与下列句子一致,用“√”或“×”表示。(10分)
(1)Tom lives at the farm.                                        (    )
(2)Tom’s uncle is a farmer.                                        (    )
(3)Tom went to the farm by bike.                                (    )
(4)There is a black dog at the farm.                        (    )
(5)Tom and the dog went fishing together.                (    )
Writing Part
(笔试部分 60分)
5.Read and write. 读一读,用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)
(1)I ____________ (eat) too much ice cream yesterday. Now I feel bad.
(2)She looks ____________ (thin) than before.
(3)We ____________ (ride) a bike for two people in the park last Sunday.
(4)The earth is ____________ (big) than the moon.
(5)I ____________ (read) the news on the Internet yesterday evening.
6.Read and choose. 读一读,选择正确的答案。(10分)
(1)I ______ some delicious food and ______ some gifts in my trip.                        (    )
A. eat; bought                        B. ate; bought                                C. eat; buy
(2)-______?
-48 kilograms.                                                                                                        (    )
A. How heavy are you?                                                        B. How tall are you?
C. How old are you?
(3)I went hiking with my classmates ______.                                                        (    )
A. every day                        B. tomorrow                                C. last Sunday
(4)Did you ______ football yesterday?                                                                        (    )
A. played                                B. play                                        C. plays
(5)Bob is ______ than Fred, but he is ______.                                                        (    )
A. younger; taller                B. taller; heavy                        C. strong; heavier
(6)-Did you visit your aunt last weekend?
-______                                                                                                                (    )
A. Yes, I do.                        B. No, I didn’t.                        C. No, I don’t.
(7)I ______ at the library with my classmates.                                                        (    )
A. eat hamburgers                B. read books                                C. play football
(8)Wu Yifan is 12 years old. I’m 15 years old. I’m ______ than him.                        (    )
A. older                                B. younger                                C. bigger
(9)Yesterday was a sunny day. I ______ my room and ______ my clothes.        (    )
A. clean; wash                        B. clean; washed                        C. cleaned; washed
(10)-How did you get to Beijing?
-______                                                                                                        (    )
A. I went there yesterday.                                                B. I went there by plane.
C. I went there to have a meeting.
7.Read and choose. 读一读,选择正确的答句。(10分)
(    ) (1)What did Tom do last weekend?                        A. He is 1.6 metres.
(    ) (2)Did John read English this morning?                B. No, I’m older than him.
(    ) (3)How tall is that boy?                                        C. I hurt my arm yesterday.
(    ) (4)Are you younger than him?                                D. No, he didn’t.
(    ) (5)What happened?                                                E. He went camping.
8.Rearrange the words. 组词成句。(10分)
(1)did, you, do, Monday, last, what (?)
(2)How heavy are you? (按实际回答)
Mr and Mrs Red want to go hiking this weekend. They bought a lot of things for the hiking a few days ago.
First, they each bought a pair of hiking shoes. Mr Red’s feet are much bigger than Mrs Red’s. He wears size 42 shoes! Mrs Red just wears size 36 shoes.
Second, they bought a tent for camping. There were two tents in the shop. One was green with a big window. The other was brown with two small windows. The green one was bigger but shorter than the brown one. Mr Red is very tall, he is 1.8 metres. And Mrs Red likes watching the beautiful mountains. She thought two windows were much better. Finally they bought one. Which tent did they buy? Can you guess?
(1)What did Mr and Mrs Red do for the hiking?                                                        (    )
A. They cooked a good meal.                                                        B. They had a good sleep.
C. They bought something for the hiking.
(2)What size hiking shoes do Mr and Mrs Red wear?                                                (    )
A. Size 36 and size 42.                                                                B. Size 42 and size 36.
C. Size 36 and size 36.
(3)What does “tent” mean?                                                                                        (    )
A. 帐篷                                        B. 房子                                        C. 大卡车
(4)The brown tent is _____ and ______ than the green tent.                                (    )
A. smaller; taller                        B. bigger; taller                        C. smaller; shorter
(5)Which tent did they buy? Can you guess?                                                        (    )
A. The green one.                                                                        B. The brown one.
C. They bought nothing.

听力材料
1.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的词。(10分)
(1)My shoes are bigger than yours.
(2)-What did you do last Sunday?
-We went camping.
(3)My brother bought gifts for me from Sanya.
(4)I washed my clothes at home yesterday.
(5)I’ll be back before 8 o’clock.
(6)I hurt my finger when I cut the cake.
(7)-How was your trip?
-It was great. I rode a horse with my father.
(8)Who is thinner? Mr Li or Mr Ma?
(9)-How heavy is it?
-It’s 20 kilograms.
(10)My dog was ill. He slept all day yesterday.
2.Listen and tick or cross. 听录音,判断你所听到的内容是否与图片一致,用“√”或“×”表示。(10分)
(1)Sarah’s hair is shorter than Miss White’s.
(2)Zhang Peng is taller than the dinosaur.
(3)-What did you do last Saturday, Mike?
-I rode a bike in the park.
(4)-Did you read a book at home yesterday?
-No, I had a cold and slept at home.
(5)-Did you go camping last Sunday?
-No, I went fishing with my father.
3.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择正确的答案。(10分)
(1)-Hello! Lucy. I’m 1.54 metres tall. How about you?
-I’m 2 cm taller than you.
(2)-What did you do last weekend, Zhang Peng?
-I played football and rode a bike.
(3)-Where did you go last Sunday, Peter?
-I went to a park.
-How did you get there?
-I took the No. 308 bus.
(4)-Hi, Lisa. How was your weekend?
-It was fine. I went hiking with my friends.
(5)-What did you do yesterday, Chen Jie?
-I went to my grandparents’ home.
-What did you do there?
-I helped them clean their room.
4.Listen and tick or cross. 听录音,判断你所听到的内容是否与下列句子一致,用“√”或“×”表示。(10分)
Tom is 12 years old. He lives in the city. He has an uncle who works at a farm. Last weekend, Tom visited his uncle’s farm. He went there by bus. At the farm, there is a lovely yellow dog, Coco. Tom likes Coco very much. And Coco also likes playing with Tom. They went fishing together in the day and watched TV together in the evening. They both had a good time.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏3 分享分享 顶1 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2015-5-5 14:34:01 | 只看该作者
     下载方法:在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后登陆,点击下面的附件下载到桌面上解压缩即可!
六年级下册英语期中.zip (598.12 KB, 下载次数: 14367)

点评

楼楼好厉害  详情 回复 发表于 2017-3-10 17:51
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2015-6-7 11:59:28 | 只看该作者

HOHO~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2016-4-22 22:30:56 | 只看该作者
感谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2017-2-9 12:03:39 | 只看该作者

太实用了,谢谢你的分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2017-3-10 17:51:37 | 只看该作者
admin 发表于 2015-5-5 14:34
下载方法:在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后登陆,点击下面的附件下载到桌面上解压缩即可!

楼楼好厉害
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2018-5-2 14:09:58 | 只看该作者
听力部分只能自己读吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:16