只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖
楼主: ljalang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2015年全国中考英语作文题目模拟和范文优秀满分

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:07:06 | 只看该作者

17.杭州市教育局今年提出切实减轻学生课业负担过重的要求,上星期,学校就学生的作业量问题要求各班召开家长会进行讨论。以下是你班家长的观点:多数家长认为作业多有好处,而部分家长认为作业过多对孩子成长不利。请根据下面方框中的提示,用英语做一简单介绍并表明自己的观点。

Most parents
       A few parents
Your ideas
Review what students have learned
Take a lot time
Develop students’ minds
Can not have a good rest
Stop students playing computer games
Can not do the things students like
          …

注意:1.可适当增加细节,要求意思连贯,语句通顺;

2. 词数70左右,短文的开头已给出(不计入总词汇数)。

Last week our class had a parents’ meeting. At the meeting, all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not. Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful.____________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last week our class had a parents’ meeting. At the meeting, all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not. Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful. They thought by doing a lot of homework, the students could review what they had learned. It would also help to develop the students’ minds and stop them playing computer games.

But a few parents thought too much homework was useless. Because doing much homework took a lot of time and students could not have a good rest. What’s more, they could not do the things they liked.

In my opinion, doing some homework is necessary and helpful. But we shouldn’t be given too much homework, It’s bad for our eyes and health. So doing suitable homework is good for us, it can be helpful our study.

18. 节约资源, 保护环境. 从我们身边的小事做起,假设你是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生, 请以“My Low-carbon Life” 为题,写一篇短文,简单描述自己的“低碳生活”。

提示: (1)每天步行上学; (2)离开教室时,关灯、电扇、电视等;(3)不用水时, 记住关水龙头,循环使用水;(4)充分使用纸张;(5)不使用塑料袋。

参考词汇:on foot, turn off, tap, reuse, make full use of, plastic bag

要求:①词数:80个单词左右。①不得真实的实的考生姓名,学校等信息。 ②文章内容可涉及到所给提示,并可适当发挥,但请不要逐条翻译。  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  It’s our duty to protect the environment. The environment is becoming worse and worse, we must do something to prevent people from polluting the environment. First, we should go to school on foot and tell our parents to walk to work instead of driving the car. Second, we should save water and electricity by turning off the taps , fans; TV sets and lights in time when we don’t need them. What’s more, water should be reused by us. Third, it is good to make full use of paper. We should use the both sides of the paper. By doing this, we can save many trees. At last, remember to go shopping with basket rather than plastic bags. I believe our life will become better and better if we can do these things.

Lower carbon, happier life. Let’s take actions.

19.“校园安全”一直是社会关注的热点,请根据以下英文提示写一篇英语征文。阐明同学的观点,再写一两点你与其他同学对校园安全的建议,并说说你的理由。

Classmates’ opinions
Your opinions
5.              Safety classes: teach safety in an easy way; learn to stay away form danger.

6.              Sports safety: do warm-up(热身) activities; drink water after playing sports.

Classroom safety: never do anything naughty(淘气的);

注意:1.开头已经为你写好,只需接着写;

2.词数:80个左右;开头不计入总词数.

(改编自浙江省杭州市年中考英语模拟试卷)

How to keep school safer?

How to keep school safer? There are many activities that we can do. In safety classes,

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                     

评分细则

1、按5个档次给分。中档属第三档(9—7分)。

2、按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次(内容分和语言分各占一半)。

3、总词数不足的在本题总分中扣去1分;如书写整齐美观,可在本题总得分中加1分。

4、本题有一定的开放性,所以只要言之有理,就应给分

各档次的给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15—13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

信息全。 2)语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12—10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

有主要信息。 2)语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9—7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

有主要信息。 2)语言尚可读,有一些错误,但尚能达意。

第二档(较差):(6—4)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

信息不全。 2) 只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档(差):(3—1分)未能完成试题规定的任务。

1)不能表达有关信息。2)只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。

注意:凡不写任何内容、抄袭其他内容、所写内容无法看清者一律给0分。

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:07:24 | 只看该作者

20.一家英文报纸正在做关于一个家庭中不同家庭成员最喜欢的节日的调查。假如你是李强,请根据表中的信息并合自身看法。给报社写一封信。

Family
members
Favorite
festival

Reasons
Father
National Day
1.a seven-day holiday
2.favorite season
Mother
Mid-Autumn Day
1.likes moon cakes
2.family party
Li Qiang

1. …
2. …

注意:
1.内容必须包括表格中的信息;
2.开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;
3.词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词数。
Dearly editor
  I am writing to tell you about what fetival my family members like.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Looking forward to your reply.

Yours

Li Qiang

Dearly editor
  I am writing to tell you about what fetival my family members like.。My father’s favourite festival is National Day because he can have a seven-day holiday and autumn is his favourite season. My mother likes MID-Autumn Day. Best because she likes moon cakes and she likes having a big family party. My favourite festival is Christmas Day. On Christmas Day, I can get some Christmas. That can help me learn English better.
  Looking forward to your reply
                                                                                       Yours,
                                                                  Li Qiang

21.(原创)假如你是李雷,最近你和你的父母就“周末该不该上课外兴趣班”进行了讨论。现在,请你以“Should teenagers take part in after-school clubs?”为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇短文。

Your parents’ ideas
            Your ideas
1. learn more knowledge and skills
1…
2. make more friends
2…
3. spend free time better
3…

注意:1. 开头部分已写好,你只需接着写。

2. 所写内容必须包括表格中他们的想法和你的至少3个想法。

3. 词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分内容不计入总词数。

Should teenagers take part in after-school clubs?

Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should take part in after-school clubs on weekends. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                    

Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should take part in after-school clubs on weekends. As most families, my parents believe that children can learn more knowledge and useful skills in after-school clubs. And we can have fun making more friends in those clubs. We will have more chances to communicate with each other and play with our new friends. Therefore, we may make full use of our spare time.

However, in my opinion, after-school clubs are not attractive enough to our students. After one –week- busy study in school, we feel so tired that we could not stand keeping on learning any longer after school. Quite a number of students find it important to do things by themselves because they have their own hobbies and interests. Furthermore, we need time and freedom to relax in spare time resulting from the great pressure in schools.

All in all, I hope we can plan things for ourselves.  

22.据报道,从年开始韩国除了向所有小学和初高中学生发放纸质的语文、英语、数学教科书之外,同时还将发放光盘形式的电子教科书。这表明,在韩国,电子图书即将走进寻常百姓家。某英文论坛发起了一次主题为“E-Books, Good or Bad?”的讨论,请根据下表描述大家的观点,并表达你对这件事情的看法(至少2点)。

For
Against
Your opinions
1.convenient
2.good for the environment
  • spend much time on computer
  • bad for eyes
  • ……
  • ……

注意:1. 内容必须表格中的 信息,条理清楚、语句连贯,可适当发挥,但不要逐字翻译;

2. 开头已经写好, 你只需接着写;

3. 词数:70词左右。开头内容不计入总次数。

E-Books, Good or Bad?

It’s reported that school students in Korea started to use e-books from . _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________It’s reported that school students in Korea started to use e-books from . There’ll be more and more kinds of e-books. The e-books will come into everyone’s house in the near future. Hearing of the news, some people are for the e-books. They think e-books are so convenient and they could look up the information just in a few seconds. Besides, they think e-books are good for the environment, because there is no paper in them. In this way, people could save lots of trees, which will make the world more beautiful.

However, every coin has two sides. Some people have the opposite opinion. They think e-books aren’t so good for us students because they will make them spend much more time on computer than they do now, which is bad for the eyes. What’s more, they can’t enjoy the pleasure of reading.

As for me, I think the e-books are good, not only because they are good for the environment, but they can offer vivid pictures or flash to help us understand better. Furthermore, e-books are much lighter, we don’t need to carry the heavy books but just take an e-book in our pockets.

评分标准

1、  按5个档次给分。

2、  按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次(内容分和语言分各占一半)。

3、  总词数不足40个可在本题总得分中扣去1分;如书写整齐美观,可在本题总分中加1分。

4、  本题有一定的开放性,所以只要言之有理,就应给分。

(一)   内容要点:

1、  人们对E-books 的不同观点(8分)

(1)    支持的观点及理由(4分)

(2) 反对的观点及理由(4分)

2、  自己对E-books的观点(7分)

自己的观点(2分)及理由(5分)

(二)   各档次的给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15——13分)完全完成试题所规定的任务。

信息全;语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12——10分)完全完成试题所规定的任务。

有主要信息;语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9分——7分)基本完成试题所规定的任务。

有主要信息;语言尚可读,有一些错误,但尚能达意。

第二档(较差):(6分——4分)未能恰当完成试题所规定的任务。

信息不全;只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档(差):(3分——1分)未能完成试题所规定的任务。

不能表达有关信息;只有几个相关单词,语言错误较多,不能达意。

注意:凡不写任何内容、抄袭其他内容、缩写内容无法看清者一律给0分。

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:07:33 | 只看该作者

23.自教育部提倡初中生每天长跑1500m后,大课间可以看到很多学生跑步的身影。对于这样的倡议,你在学校里做了一个调查,有些学生觉得好,有些学生觉得不好。请你把调查的结果用英语写成短文,并谈谈自己的看法,发表在学校的报刊上,开头已经写好。

观点
            原因
       赞同
     可以放松,更健康,帮助更好地学习
      不赞同
  太累,跑步后上课不能集中注意力,想睡觉,出汗后容易感冒
      你的观点

注意.1.对所给要点,不要简单翻译,要有适当发挥;

2.短文中开头已写好,字数80左右。  3.自己的观点至少2点

I did a survey about whether middle school students should run 1500 meters every day. Here are the results.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I did a survey about whether middle school students should run 1500 meters every day. Here are the results.

Different people have different ideas. Some think it’s a good idea to run every day. They think doing sports is a good way to relax and keep healthy. What's more, a healthy body can help us study better. However, other students think differently. They think running is too tiring. They feel so tired that they can't concentrate on their study in class. Then they want to sleep.

In my opinion, I think we should run every day. After running, we will be more

Energetic and active, then we can study better and live a happier life. On the other

Hand, we can learn some spirits during running. For example, when we meet difficulties, never give up easily.

评分标准

九(一)评分细则:

• 按5个档次给分。中档属第三档(9分—7分)
  • 按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次(内容分和语言分各占一半)。
  • 总词数不足40个可在本题总得分中扣去1分;如书写整齐美观,可在本题总得分中加一分。
  • 本题有一定的开放性,所以只要言之有理,就应给分。

(二)内容要点:

1.对方观点(3分)

2.你自己的观点(4分)

(三)各档次给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15分—13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

①     信息全。 ②语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12分—10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

①     有主要信息。 ②语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9分—7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

①     信息不全。 ②语言尚可读性强,有一些错误。

第二档(较差):(6分—4分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

①     息不全。 ②只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档 (差):(3分—1分)未能完成试题规定的的任务。

①     不能表达有关信息。②只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意

24.你是李伟,你班同学对公共自行车做了一个社会调查,请你根据下列表中的信息,结合自己的想法(计划或建议),给公共自行车公司写一封信。

Public bicycles
Good features
cheap, convenient, keep healthy, good for environment ....
Bad features
Broken easily , difficult to borrow during rush hour ....
Plans or suggestions

注意:1.内容必须包括表格中的信息.

2.开头已经写好,只需接着写.

3.词数:70左右.开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词数.

Dear Sir or Madam ,

I’m writing to tell you the result of our survey about the public bicycles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for your attention!

Yours,

Li Wei

Dear Sir or Madam ,

I’m writing to tell you the result of our survey about the public bicycles.As we all know, public bicycles have become an important part in our daily life. More and more people prefer to ride the public bicycles to work. We can find them almost in every corner in our city. It’s very convenient for people. And it’s cheap,too. Most of the time, we don’t need to pay for it. What’s more, riding public bicycles is also good for our health and can protect our environment as well.

But, it still faces some problems. For example, public bicycles can be broken easily because most of us can’t use them carefully. And sometimes, it’s difficult to borrow them during the rush hour.

So in my opinion. We need more public bicycles and we should realize that it’s our duty to use them carefully.

Thanks for your attention!

Yours,                                 Li Wei

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:07:44 | 只看该作者

25.为配合杭州市开展“创建文明城市(build a civilized city)”活动,你校举办以“How to Behave Well”为主题的英语征文比赛。现在请你根据所给提示内容,用英语写一篇参赛短文。     提示:可包括以下内容:

1. 保护环境;人人有责 2. 礼貌待人,乐于助人;3. 遵守交规,文明骑车  4…… 5 ……

要求: 1. 文章必须包括所给提示中1—3 项内容,2.请根据自己的生活经验,补充自己的两个观点。3. 文中不能出现考生的真实姓名、校名和其他真实信息;4. 词数:70左右

(参考词汇:environment环境;  duty职责;  good manners礼貌;obey遵守)

How to Behave Well?

In order to build a civilized city, we students are supposed to behave well in the activity.

If everyone tries their best, our city will be more beautiful and attractive.

How to Behave Well?

In order to build a civilized city, we students are supposed to behave well in the activity.

Firstly, it's our duty to keep the environment clean . Everyone should take an active part in it. As students, I think we must not litter or spit about. Secondly, it's good manners to be friendly to others and always ready to help other people when they are in trouble. Thirdly, we should obey traffic rules. While riding a bike, we should keep on the right and stop when the traffic light is red. Also, we'd better not talk or laugh loudly in public. Finally, we can help (to) do something, like cleaning up city parks , to make our city cleaner.                                                               

If everyone tries their best, our city will be more beautiful and attractive.

书面表达评分细则:

• 按5个档次给分。中档属第三档(9分—7分)
  • 按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次(内容分和语言分各占一半)。
  • 总词数不足40个可在本题总得分中扣去1分;如书写整齐美观,可在本题总得分中加一分。

各档次给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15分—13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

②     信息全。 ②语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12分—10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

②     有主要信息。 ②语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9分—7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

②     信息不全。 ②语言尚可读性强,有一些错误。

第二档(较差):(6分—4分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

②     信息不全。 ②只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档 (差):(3分—1分)未能完成试题规定的的任务。

①     不能表达有关信息。②只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。

26.天津司机许云鹤遇到了麻烦。据称,2009年10月,他驾车时见到一位老太横穿马路被护栏绊倒,便下车上前救助,却被当作肇事者起诉,虽然司法鉴定认为许云鹤的车辆并没有碰到老太,但年8月仍被判赔偿原告方10万余元.此事在社会上引起了反响,你们班级学生利用班会课对“我们是否应帮助老人”进行了一次大讨论 ,同学们提出了不同的观点,请你根据你们班的讨论情况写一篇短文,并提出自己的观点.

Some students’ ideas

路遇老人跌倒(fall down )应该相助,首先应上前问清情况,如果经过问询,受伤(wounded )老人是可以帮助的。在帮助前,最好先看看周围有无目击者(eyewitness),并留下电话号码。最好用手机拍照,让别人看到老人摔倒的原因。

Other students’ ideas
尊老是中华民族的传统美德(goodness),但我们不得不对帮助老人采取审慎的态度(attitude),为了少惹麻烦,避而远之,是不得已自我保护的一项措施。
Your idea

注意:

1. 所写内容必须包括表格中的内容以及你的观点。

2. 开头部分已写好,你只需接着写。

3. 字数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分内容不计入总词数。

Today we discuss about if we should help the old who are in trouble. Some students believe that                                                                           

Today we discuss about if we should help the old who are in trouble . Some students believe that they should help the old who fall down ,but at first, they should ask clearly if the old really need their help. Before help, Look around to make sure there are some eyewitnesses and leave their own telephone numbers. Besides, they can also take some photos to let others know what happened .

But other students disagree. Although respecting the old is a goodness in China, we have to hold an serious attitude towards helping the old. In order not to cause a lot of trouble, staying away from the old is a good way to protect ourselves.

As for me, I will help the old because I think helping others can make me feel happy. If everyone gives a hand to help others, our society will be full of love!

评分原则;

1. 按5个档次给分。中档属第三挡(9分~7分)。

2.  按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次(内容分和语言分各占一半)。

3.  总词数不足40个可在本题总得分中扣去1分;如书写整齐美观,可在本题总得分中加1分。

4. 本题有一定的开放性,所以只要言之有理,就应给分。

(一)   内容要点:

1.  正面观点:遇到老人跌倒,应该搀扶 (7分);

2.  反面观点:遇到老人跌倒,不应该搀扶(5分);

3.  作者的感想 (3分)。

(二)   各档次的给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15分~13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

1.   信息全。2。语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12分~10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

1.  有主要信息。  2。语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9分~7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

1.  有主要信息 2。语言尚可读,有一些错误,但尚能达意。

第二档(较差):(6分~4分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

1.  信息不全。 2。 只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档(差);(3分~1分)为能完成试题规定的任务。

1.  不能表达有关信息。2。只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。

注意:凡不写任何内容、抄袭其他内容,所写内容无法看清者一律给0分。

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:07:55 | 只看该作者

27.近来,e-mail 英语非常流行。对此,某校905班学生开展了关于e-mail英语的优点缺点大讨论,结果如下表。假设你是班长,请用英语写一篇短文,内容包括:讨论结果以及你自己的看法至少两点。词数80左右,适当发挥,开头已给出。

person
advantages
disadvantages
Li Ming
fashionable / personal
be not widely used
   Liang Fang
funny / convenient
difficult to understand
Your  idea
1.…2…

Recently, we held a heated discussion in our class on the advantages and disadvantages of e-mail English..__________________________                                          ________________

_________________________________________________________                                                                                 

Recently, we had a heated discussion in our class on the advantages and disadvantages of e-mail English. Most of us held on different ideas . Some of the results are as follow .

LiMing thinks that e-mail English is quite fashionable though it is not widely used by us. Especially it can make us more personal while communicating with others on line . However, LiangFang thinks differently. She believes e-mail English can keep us happy , for it’s funny. At the meanwhile, it is convenient for us to e-mail to others because it can make you type quickly. But there is no doubt that it is difficult to understand sometimes as it’s almost like writing riddles. Therefore , not everyone gets used to using it, particularly people who aren’t good at using computers.

Personally, though e-mail English looks like unfamiliar to us, it can help save time. In addition, we can learn it easily by ourselves, even you can create your own . Of course , we are supposed to use it in the suitable situation ,for example , in class or in a test , we aren’t allowed to use it because it sounds informal(非正式的)

All in all, e-mail English both has its advantages and disadvantages. As the saying goes: “.Every coin has two sides ” . We have to use e-mail English at a proper time . .  

七、(一) 书面表达评分原则:按5个档次给分。中档属第三档(9分-7分)。

1、    按学生所写内容和所用语言确定档次(内容分和语言分各占一半)。

2、    总词数不足70个字可在本题总分中扣去3分;如书写整齐美观,可在本题总得分中附加1分。

(二)各档次的给分范围和要求:

1、 第五档次(很好):(15-13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

2、 第四档次(好):(12-10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

语言基本正确,有一些错误。

3、 第三档次(还好):(9-7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

语言尚可读,有一些错误但尚能达意。

4、 第四档次(较差):(6-4分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

5、 第五档次(差):(3-1分)未能完成试题规定的任务。

只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。

28. 建设平安校园是我们每个人的责任与义务。作为一名学生,我们更应该珍惜自己的生命,更应该注意自己的人身安全。假如你是Daming,并担任校学生会主席,请你就安全问题,向全校学生发出倡议,写一封安全倡议书。

内容提示:(1)不带管制刀具到学校;

(2)不私自下河洗澡;

(3)不打架;

(4)上学放学的途中应该注意安全;

(5)遇紧急情况,立即报告警察或老师。

参考词汇:管制刀具:restricted knives or things;洗澡:have a bath;打架:fight;

紧急情况:emergency;交通安全:pay attention to the traffic。

写作要求:(1)用词恰当,要点全面,层次清晰,书写规范。

(2)可适当发挥,80词左右,开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数。

(3)严禁出现自己的真实姓名和学校等相关信息。

Dear students,

As we know, safety is the most important thing in our lives. So, we should try our best to make sure we are safe.                                                                             

Dear students,

As we know, safety is the most important thing in our lives. So, we should try our best to make sure we are safe. We mustn’t bring restricted knives or things to our school because these things may cause serious problems. Do not have a bath in rivers or ponds by ourselves without our parents permission. And, we should be friendly to others so fighting is strongly banned. Make sure that we should always pay attention to the traffic on our way to school or home. Furthermore, if we meet some emergency, we must call for help from the police or our teachers. In a word, following these safety rules above can make us live in peace.

Yours,     

Daming

各档次的给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15分一13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

②     信息全。②语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12分一10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

②     有主要信息。②语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9分一7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

②     有主要信息。②语言尚可读,有一些错误,但尚能达意。

第二档(较差):(6分一4 分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

②     信息不全。②只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档(差):(3分一l分)未能完成试题规定的任务。

②     不能表达有关信息。②只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。

注意:凡不写任何内容、抄袭其他内容、所写内容无法看清者一律给0分。

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:08:05 | 只看该作者

29.在感恩节到来之际,一家英文杂志社正在调查“怎样体现感恩之心”的主题实践活动的讨论。假如你是Amy,请根据表中的信息并结合自身的看法,给杂志社写一封信。(原创)

Name
Actions
Ideas and reasons                  I
  Jimmy
Love our parents more,obey our parents
give us our lives and something to eat and drink and live.They teach us to face the difficulties in the life.
  Sally
Thanks to our teachers for their knowledge
  • knowledge
  • some truth in the life.
  Amy

1.…  2….

参考词汇:

播撒爱的种子  Sow the seeds of love

心灵的震撼和感动 make the people’s heart be shocked by mind and moved.

注意:1.内容必须包括表格中的信息;

2.开头已经为你写好;

3.词数:70个左右。开头和结尾的部分内容不计入总词数。

Yours,    评分原则

Dear editor,

I am writing to tell you about how to show our grateful heart in our lives. Jimmy thinks that                                                                                 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                               

______________________________________                                               

Dear editor,

I am writing to tell you about how to show our grateful heart in our lives. Jimmy thinks that we should love our parents more and try our best to help them not make them too tired..We also can obey our parents and not make them angry. Because they work hard and become old but give us our lives and something to eat and drink and live.They teach us to face the difficulties in the life.Sally thinks that we should thanks to our teachers for their knowledge. Because they teach us the knowledgeand some truth in the life.

Amy thinks that we can give some help to those people who are in the trouble. For example,give them money or something to eat and drink,we also can cheer them up ,give them hope and courage.when they are in blue,and so on. Because doing these kind things are sowing the seeds of love.when the seedsof love are sown,they makeus happy,they also give some people hopeand courage,make the people’s heart be shocked by mind and moved.

30.一家英文杂志社正在调查中考后学生不同的放松方式。假如你是陈林,请结合表格中的信息并结合自身的看法,给杂志社写一封信。

Names
Ways
Reasons
Lihong
go on vacation
1.dream of it for a long time
2.relaxing
Zhenming
read more books
1. favorite hobby
2. get more knowledge
Chenlin
…..
1…..
2……

注意:1. 内容必须包括表格中的信息;

2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;

3. 词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词数。

Dear editor,

I’m writing to tell you about how different middle school students relax themselves in the coming summer vacation after high school entrance examination._________________________-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Looking forward to your reply.

Yyours,

Chen Len

Dear editor,

I’m writing to tell you about how different middle school students relax themselves in the coming summer vacation after high school entrance examination._Lihong would like to go on a vacation. Because she has dreamed of it for a long time and it is really relaxing. She believes that she will have a good time during the coming summer vacation. As for Zhenming, he will just stay at home and read more books. Reading is his favorite hobby and he wants to get more knowledge. I’m Chenlin. I hope I can play with my best friends. As we all know, we pay more attention to our study so that we don’t have more time to spend with our friends. Besides, we may go to different high schools. So we can remember each other forever.

Yours,

Chen Len

31.因为在资源日益短缺、生态环境受到挑战的今天,发展低碳经济、倡导低碳生活、建设低碳城市正在成为国际上普遍认同的经济社会发展模式。

假如你是李华,你的美国朋友Chris给你发邮件来,向你询问你校正在开展的低碳生活活动情况。请写回信。主题为行动改变世界。尽量少坐公车,步行,骑单车;使用电子贺卡;使用双面纸;节约水,电.....

注意:1.开头和结尾部分已写好。

2.所写内容必须包括提示中的信息。可适当增加谈论话题时经常用到的话语,所写内容连贯。

3.词数:70个左右。

Dear Chris,

As you said in the e-mail that my school are launching the low carbon living activity now. And __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                

______________________________________          Dear Chris,     As you said in the e-mail that my school are launching the low carbon living activity now. And I am taking an active part in it. The theme of the activity is changing the world by actions. It suggests us go to school on foot or by bike instead of by bus and car. Besides, we should use e-greeting cards rather than the attritional cards. As to save the paper , it asks us to use both sides of every piece of paper. Of course, we should save water and electricity at the same time.    Therefore, how do you think of the activity? I am looking forward to hearing from you again.

32.一家英文杂志社正在调查不同的孩子在Volunteer Week活动中

的情况。假如你是马琳,请根据表中的信息并结合自身的看法,给杂志社写一封信。

Country
Activities
Reasons
Lucy(Australia)
go to old people’s home
be lonely
2. like working inside
Bob (UK)
help clean up the city street
be dirty
2. like shopping
Ma Lin (China)

注意: 1.内容必须包括表格中的信息;

2.开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;

3.词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词数。

Dear editor,

I am writing to tell you about what children from different countries do during the Volunteer Week.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear editor,

I am writing to tell you about what children from different countries do during the Volunteer Week. Lucy from Australia wants to go to old people’s home because she likes working inside. And she thinks the old people there feel lonely. So she wants to talk with them and cheer them up. As

,for the British boy Bob, he wants to help clean up the city streets because he likes shopping. And he finds the streets are often dirty. I come from China….

Y

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:18

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表