查看: 8881|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2015年全国中考英语作文题目模拟和范文优秀满分

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-6-7 00:05:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

2015年全国中考英语模拟题作文及范文

1.最近,学校里经常出现学生之间争吵的事件,你们和你们的老师就同学之间发生矛盾时,是否向老师汇报一事交换了意见,并各自发表了自己的观点。现在请你参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。

Your teacher’s ideas
Your ideas
1.not old enough to solve the problem by yourselves
1. …
2.easier to make things worse
2. …
3.share everything with teachers
3. …

1.所写内容必须包括表格中老师的观点和你的至少三个观点;

2.开头已写好,不计入总词数;

3.词数:80个左右。

Recently we’re had a discussion with our teachers about whether we should make them know the quarrels between our classmates.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

___________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________  

2.九年级学生面临着升学的压力。因此,许多学生课间休息时依然在教室里做作业。这样的行为会给学习带来帮助吗?初三(2)的同学们就这个问题进行了热烈的讨论。现在请你以“Is it a proper way to study in the 10-minute break?”为题,根据同学们的讨论结果写一篇短文,并谈谈你的看法。讨论结果如下:

Some students’ ideas
               Your ideas
1. save time
1. ...
2. do more exercises
2. …
3.Get rapid(飞快的)progress
3. …

注意:

• 开头部分已写好,你只需接着写。开头部分不计入总词数。
  • 所写内容必须包括表格中一些同学的想法和你的至少三个想法。
  • 词数:80左右。

Is it a proper way to study in the 10-minute break?

Recently we have had a discussion about whether it is a proper way to study in the 10-minute break or not..                                                                    

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:06:02 | 只看该作者
3.近两年来,一些城市的中学校园兴起了中学生出国留学热,且有增无减,据有关部门的不完全统计,18岁以下的小留学生数量已占到中国留学生总人数的一半以上,留学“低龄化”趋势明显。Bill和Abigail表达了各自不同的观点,你认为中学生到国外学习有利还是有弊呢?
Bill
foreign language environment
learn to live by oneself
widen one’s eyes
Abigail
1.  quite expensive in foreign countries
2.  be not used to their way of living
3.  can’t get on well with foreigners sometimes
Your ideas
注意:1.内容可包括上述要点,适当发挥。
      2.写出你自己的观点至少两条。
      3.词数:70个左右。开头已给出,开头部分内容不记入总词数。
Nowadays, studying abroad is becoming more and more popular in our country. Many middle school students like to study abroad. ___________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nowadays, studying abroad is becoming more and more popular in our country. Many middle school students like to study abroad. Bill thinks it is very important for students to study in a better language environment It can help students improve their ability to live by themselves. It can also help them widen their eyes.
But Abigail thinks students need lots of money because things there are quite expensive.Sometimes students may not be used to their way of living and they can’t get on well with foreiners.
In my opinion,everything has two sides.On the one hand,students can exchange cultures with foreigners.On the other hand, they may feel lonely and homesick.
In a word,everyone should walk their own way.
4. 最近,你校就“初中生毕业后是否应该出国留学”这一话题进行了讨论。先请根据同学们的观点和你的观点写一篇短文
注意:1.文章必须包括表格中的全部内容,可适当增加细节;
      2.你自己的观点至少两条
      3.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数,只需接着写;
      4.词数:80-100词
Some students’ ideas
Other students’ ideas
Your ideas
1. a chance to learn language
1. too young
1. …
2. know more about the foreign culture
2. can’t afford it
2. …
In recent years, more and more students go abroad for further study after graduating from junior middle school. In our school we did a survey on whether students should go abroad at that early age.___________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
Recently, our school has done a survey of students’ English reading situation, but the results are not pleasing. On the one hand, the students aren’t very interested in reading. And they can find little time to read, because they have too much homework. On the other hand, they can’t read in the right ways. Besides, there are not enough suitable materials for them to read.
In my opinion, we are supposed to spend more time in reading. We need to practice reading every day. As for teachers, I hope they can give less homework. What’s more, they had better teach us how to read and provide more suitable materials for us.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:06:14 | 只看该作者

5. 最近,你校就“初中生毕业后是否应该出国留学”这一话题进行了讨论。先请根据同学们的观点和你的观点写一篇短文

注意:1.文章必须包括表格中的全部内容,可适当增加细节;

2.你自己的观点至少两条

3.文章开头已给出,不计入总词数,只需接着写;

4.词数:80-100词

Some students’ ideas
Other students’ ideas
Your ideas
1. a chance to learn language
1. too young
1. …
2. know more about the foreign culture
2. can’t afford it
2. …

In recent years, more and more students go abroad for further study after graduating from junior middle school. In our school we did a survey on whether students should go abroad at that early age.___________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

Recently, our school has done a survey of students’ English reading situation, but the results are not pleasing. On the one hand, the students aren’t very interested in reading. And they can find little time to read, because they have too much homework. On the other hand, they can’t read in the right ways. Besides, there are not enough suitable materials for them to read.

In my opinion, we are supposed to spend more time in reading. We need to practice reading every day. As for teachers, I hope they can give less homework. What’s more, they had better teach us how to read and provide more suitable materials for us.

6 假如你是Lucy。最近你和同学Jack就 “在你的生活中,谁最重要?”进行了讨论。

现在请你以Who is the most important in our life?为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。

Who?
Why?
Jack’s ideas
My grandfather.
1. take me to parks
2. play chess with me
3. teach me to make my own decisions
Your ideas

1….   
2…   
3….

注意:1、开头部分已写好,你只需接着写。

2、所写内容必须包括表格中Jack的想法和你的至少三个想法

3、词数:70个左右。

Who is the most important in our life?

Recently I’ve had a discussion with my friend about who is the most important in our life._____

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recently we have a discussion about who is the most important in our life. Jack thinks his grandfather is the most important in his life. His grandfather takes him to the park on weekends. He thinks it is good for the kid to be close to the nature. Playing chess is Jack’s favorite sport. His grandfather always plays chess with him. When Jack is not sure what to do next, his grandfather would tell him to do what he thinks is right. His grandfather teaches him to make decisions for himself. It helps Jack a lot in his life.

In my opinion, my father is the most important in my life. My father doesn’t tell me what I should do and what I shouldn’t do. He just does what he thinks he should do. From him, I know I should be on time. It’s better to get somewhere earlier and not to let others wait for you. Secondly, be kind to others, think for others and don’t bother others. What’s more, I’d better do things seriously and carefully. What my father does influences me a lot. I really thank him.

7. 2012伦敦奥运会即将拉开序幕,奥组委决定面向中国招募几名翻译志愿者和记者。假如你是王华,16岁,现是杭州市某初中的初三年级的一名学生,请根据自己感兴趣的志愿者工作给伦敦奥组委写回信,应征其中的一项志愿者工作。

回信中要求包括如下内容:1、个人信息:名字(Wang Hua),年龄(16),身份(学生);2、你的性格特点;3、你的兴趣、爱好、特长;4、你的相关经历。
  注意:1.内容必须包括要求中的信息;

2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;

3.词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分的内容不计入总词数。

参考词汇:翻译者(translator)

Dear 2012 Olympic Committee,
  I am writing to apply for a position at your Volunteer Post. ________________________

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:06:24 | 只看该作者

Dear 2012 Olympic Committee,

I am writing to apply for a position at your Volunteer Post. I am interested in the work as a translator. My name is Wang Hua. I’m a sixteen-year-old boy of Hangzhou Middle School Junior Three. I’m very cheerful and lively, and I like to make friends with people. The reason why I want to get the work is that I like to do something useful. My hobby is to read English books and watch English movies in my spare time. My favorite writer is Rowling. I had got the first prize in the English speech contest of our school when I was fourteen. If I get the work, I will hard at work, make some contribution to 2012 London Olympic Games.

I am looking forward to your early reply.

Yours,

Wang Hua

8. 请你代表你们学校参加杭州日报举办的有关“校园安全”的征文比赛,请根据以下英文提示写一篇英语征文。阐明同学的观点,再写一两点你与其他同学对校园安全的建议,并阐明理由。

要点如下:

Classmates’ opinions
Your opinions
1.              Safety classes: teach safety in an easy way; learn to stay away form danger.

2.              Sports safety: do warm-up(热身) activities; drink water after playing sports.

3.Classroom safety: never do anything naughty(淘气的);

注意:1.开头已经为你写好,只需接着写;

2.词数:80个左右;开头不计入总词数.

How to keep school safer?

How to keep school safer? There are many activities that we can do. In safety classes,

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:06:32 | 只看该作者

How to keep school safer? There are many activities that we can do. In safety classes, teachers can teach safety in an easy way and students should learn carefully to stay away form danger, such as fire, earthquake etc.

When we have PE classes, we should always do warming-up activities before sports and drink some water after playing sports. And we aren’t supposed to do anything naughty to get yourself into trouble. It’s important to get well with each other.

I think schools should provide us with more emergency practice . Maybe someday we can use the skills that we learn to save our lives.

9. 最近, 为了实现给学生减负的目的,省教育厅出台各种政策限制学生上各种各样的补习班。对此家长和学生有不同的观点,请你以“Should parents stop pushing their children from activity to activity?”题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。(原创)

Parents’ ideas
  Your ideas
1. strength (巩固)what is learnt in class
1. …
2. be good for their future.
2. …
3. learn a lot
3. …

注意:

开头部分已写好,不计入总词数。

所写内容必须包括表格中家长的观点和你的至少三个观点。

词数:80词左右。

Should parents stop pushing their children from activity to activity?

Nowadays some parents stop pushing their children from activity to activity, but some don’t .                                                            _____________________________________________________________________________               

Thanks for your joining!

Nowadays some parents stop pushing their children from activity to activity, but some don’t. They want to plan the lives for their kids. And they believe it can help them learn more, which is good for their future. After all, knowledge is life.

However, I don’t think so. On the one hand, we students need organized activities. On the other hand, we are under too much pressure, so we need time and freedom to relax ourselves. Also, we need time to do things by ourselves.

So, I think parents should give us a bit more time to ourselves

10.请你代表班级参加你们学校举办的有关“校园安全”的征文比赛,请根据以下英文提示写一篇英语征文。阐明同学的观点,再写一两点你与其他同学对校园安全的建议,并阐明理由。

要点如下:

Classmates’ opinions
Your opinions
3.              Safety classes: teach safety in an easy way; learn to stay away form danger.

4.              Sports safety: do warm-up(热身) activities; drink water after playing sports.

3.Classroom safety: never do anything naughty(淘气的);

注意:1.开头已经为你写好,只需接着写;

2.词数:80个左右;开头不计入总词数.

How to keep school safer? There are many activities that we can do. In safety classes,

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:06:40 | 只看该作者
How to keep school safer? There are many activities that we can do. In safety classes, teachers can teach safety in an easy way and students should learn carefully to stay away form danger, such as fire, earthquake etc.
When we have PE classes, we should always do warming-up activities before sports and drink some water after playing sports. And we aren’t supposed to do anything naughty to get yourself into trouble. It’s important to get well with each other.
I think schools should provide us with more emergency practice . Maybe someday we can use the skills that we learn to save our lives.
11. 紧张的初三学习就快结束了,同学们在一起讨论这个暑假干什么,下面是同学们讨论的结果。请你根据下面的表格把学生的们讨论结果写成一篇短文。
Name
Activities         
Reasons

Tina

Go to Beijing
To see the Great Wall and other beautiful sights in Beijing
have fun

Jim

Stay at home
Too tired and have a good rest

You
……
……
注意:1. 内容必须包括表格中的信息;
2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;
     3. 词数:70个左右。开头的部分内容不计入总词数。
   Recently our class had a discussion about what they would do in the coming summer vacation. Here is the result:                                                                                                        

Recently our class had a discussion about what they would do in the coming summer vacation. Here is the result: Tina is going to Beijing with her friends. She thinks it’s the capital of China. She wants to see the Great Wall and she often it’s very wonderful. She also wants to visit many beautiful sights, like the SummerPalace and the PalaceMuseum. She thinks they will have fun in Beijing. Jim plans to stay at home. After a period of nervous study, it is really tired for him. He plans to have a good rest and help his parents with the housework.. He thinks it makes them happy. In my opinions, I plans to make my holiday happy and meaningful. First of all, I am going to read a lot of books and make a good balance between study and rest. Secondly, it is necessary to visit my grandparents during my holiday. Besides, I am willing to do some volunteer work in the Old People’s house. I can’t wait now.
12.  最近你和你的同学就“should teenagers follow the fashion?”展开了讨论。现在请你以此为题,参照表内提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。
Your classmates’ idea
Your idea
1.Can keep up with the times, look smart and fashionable
1. …
2.Waste money and time, get in the way of the schoolwork
2. …
注意:
1、  开头部分已写好,你只需接着写。
2、  所写的内容必须包括表格中的信息,和你所补全的两条信息。
3、  词数:不少于70个。
                            should teenagers follow the fashion
  Recently I’ve had a discussion with my classmates about teens’ fashion following.……
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Recently I’ve had a discussion with my classmates about teen’s fashion following. Some of them think teenagers should follow the fashion because it can help us with the times. And it makes teens look cool and fashionable. But some students disagree. They believe that it wastes time and money. Also it may get in the way of the schoolwork.
In my opinion, follow the fashion is good for teens, As we know, teenagers need all-round development. However, the knowledge in books alone has been unable to meet our needs. On the other hand, teenagers are also part of society. Society is always progressing. It’s our duty to know what’s going on in the world. (74 words)
13.人与人之间的互相帮助是我们生活中不可或缺的一部分。3月5日是中国的“学雷锋日”,王婷的同学Jack刚来中国不久,他想知道中国学生在这一天会做哪些事情来帮助哪些人。假如你是王婷,请你写一封信给Jack, 用英文介绍自己以及其他两个同学林涛以及李明的“雷锋日”活动。
              Name
              Activity
            Wang Ting
help classmates with study
              Lin Tao
take care of old people
              Li Ming
cheer the patients up
注意:1. 内容必须包括表格中的信息;
      2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;
    3. 词数:70个左右。开头部分的内容不计入总词数。
Dear Jack,
      In China we often help others and also get help from others._________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Jack,
      In China we often help others and also get help from others. On Lei Feng Day, I often help my classmates with study and other things, and in that way, we can develop our friendship. As for Lin Tao, he always choose to take care of old people who are weak and lonely. He believes that if he gives a hand to them, he can understand the meaning of pleasure. Li Ming says that patients need help most. When he helps them, happiness comes to him. Therefore, he goes to the hospital and cheers the patients up by singing with them.
      Helping others is especially important in our life. As the saying goes, ”Giving is much better than receiving.”
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-7 00:06:52 | 只看该作者

14. 某校决定让学生轮流打扫厕所,以此作为教育学生的一种方式。这件事在学生中引起了强烈的反响。请你把下列不同意见整理成一篇书面材料,报告给学校。

同意
不同意
  • 多数学生是独生子女,不会做事。
  • 学会做艰苦的工作。
  • 学会理解和尊重(respect)清洁工人的劳动。
  • 很脏,容易使学生生病(get sick)
  • 不是学生应该做的事
  • 打扫教室就够了。

注意:1.短文应包括表中所有内容,可适当发挥。

2.不少于80字。文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。

3.提示语:toilet , on the other hand

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We hope the school will think about this problem

Some students say many of us are the only child in our family .We have been given too much love .We are not able to do hard work .To clean the toilet is good to teach us how to do difficult jobs .By cleaning  toilets ,we’ll learn to understand and respect the cleaning workers.

On the other hand , some students think toilets are dirty. it’s easy for us to get sick .They don’t think it’s the students’ job .We have more important things to do .Cleaning the classroom is enough.

We hope the school will think about this problem.

15. 在家庭里、在社会中,只要我们从自身做起, 我们的行为就可以为实现和谐社会(harmonious society) 祈祷推动作用。 你们学校的 English Newsletter  正在以 “Doing Our Part 从自身做起)”为题举行征文活动,请根据下列表格提示的内容,用英语写一篇征文。(扬州卷改编)

行为
作用
In the family
  • help parents do housework
  • talk with parents more
  • let parents have a rest
  • ……
In the society
  • don’t throw rubbish everywhere
  • …..
  • ……
1make environment beautiful
2……
3….
展望:If each of us…..

要求:1表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯;2必须包括所以相关信息,并作适当发挥;3词数:80词作业(征文的开头已给出,不计入总词数);4不得使用真实姓名校名和地址等。

Doing Our Part

We have grown up and it’s time for us to do something for our family and society.

At home, _________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doing Our Part

We have grown up and it’s time for us to do something for our family and society.

At home, we should help our parents do the housework. They go to work during the daytime and they must be tired after a full day’s work. We do the housework in order to let them have a rest. We should also talk with them more; it can help us understand each other better.

In society, do not throw rubbish everywhere, we should throw it into the dustbin. It can make our environment more beautiful. Don’t use plastic bags when going shopping; we’d better use shopping baskets. If we sue them too often, it will become white pollution.

In a word, if each of us does our part from now on, our world will become a harmonious society.

16.离中考还有3个月的时间,为了提高学生的学习成绩,作业量也会增大,因此你校同学针对是否应该每天留家庭作业进行了讨论。讨论详情见下表。

请根据表格内容为你校的校刊写一篇英文报道,并表明你自己的看法。

agreement(70%)
disagreement(30%)
Your opinion
review and practice the knowledge
reduce free time with their families
1…
understand and remember their lessons
reduce the time for other activities
2…
improve their skills in managing time
feel tired, lose interest in their lessons

注意:1.词数70字左右;

2.根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;

3.文章题目和开头已给出(不计入词数)。

Is daily homework necessary?

Recently our school students have had a discussion about whether it is necessary to have daily homework. Different students have different opinions.

评分原则:

各档次的给分范围和要求:

第五档(很好):(15分一13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

①     信息全。②语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。

第四档(好):(12分一10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。

①     有主要信息。②语言基本正确,有一些错误。

第三档(还好):(9分一7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。

①     有主要信息。②语言尚可读,有一些错误,但尚能达意。

第二档(较差):(6分一4 分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。

①     信息不全。②只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。

第一档(差):(3分一l分)未能完成试题规定的任务。

①     不能表达有关信息。②只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。