免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4597|回复: 0

Unit 3 Look at me! 说课稿(英文)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-27 18:45:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Unit 3 Look at me!

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen! It is my pleasure to present myself here. And hope we all have a great time together. Today my teaching material is “Unit 3 Look at me!”
There are six parts in my lesson. They are analysis of the teaching material, focal points and difficult points, teaching aims, teaching methods, learning strategies and teaching procedures.
OK, let’s come to partⅠ.
Part Ⅰ Analysis of the teaching material
From this lesson, we will learn something new. This lesson has been divided into section A and section B. Section A is mainly about how to express yourself for saying hello using “How are you? ” and the five parts of the head. Section B is centered on reading comprehension and extracurricular knowledge.
Part Ⅱ Teaching aims
Teaching aims which include knowledge aims, ability aims and moral training aims. Knowledge aims are the new words and expressions we will encounter in our teaching process. Ability aims are to blurt out using what we have learned. Moral training aims are to talk one’s hobby and know to express it. If we master it, we can also make more friends.
Part Ⅲ Difficult points and focal points
The difficult points and focal points are how to correctly use sentences in this class to express our meaning. And later I will explain it more patiently.
Part Ⅳ Teaching methods
In my class, I will choose situational method to cultivate students’ reactions to circumstances. We all know that everyone is not an island in the world. We must relate to each other. I will choose audio-lingual method as well. Learning a language is a tough work. Speaking, together with listening, reading and writing is a unity. We should not neglect any one of them.
Part Ⅴ Learning strategies
I will distribute some time to listening, speaking and role play.
Part Ⅵ Teaching procedures
6.1 Lead-in
After greeting with each other, I will tell my students we have learnt several ways of saying “Hello” like “Hello! /Hi! /Good morning! / Good afternoon! ” Today we will learn something new about saying hello.
6.2 Analysis of Section A
Now, let’s come to section A. It’s not difficult for us to find the title of section A “Look at me!” New phrase: look at. It means “看我”. “Look at me, this is my eye.” “看我,这是我的眼睛。”  In this way, we will learn “eye/ ear/ nose/mouth/face”.
6.3 Role play
Let students use the sentences on the blackboard to practice in pairs. And I will correct their pronunciations.
6.4 Listening
Listen to the tape to finish other parts of section A.
6.5 Conclusion
Today we have learned the five parts of the head. Students are interested in such topics. Hope you can master it.
6.6 Assignment
First, practice these words and expressions after class.
Second, read the text of Unit 3.
Third, preview next lesson.
6.7 Blackboard design
This is my blackboard design. Thanks for your attendance/attention.
Unit Three Look at me!
Look at me, this is my eye/ ear/ nose/ mouth/ face.
New words:
look/ eye/ nose/ ear/ mouth/ face
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:50

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表