[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-7-7 13:43:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2010年湖南省娄底市中考英语试题

考生注意:?
1.本试卷分试题卷和答题卡两部分。?
2.试题卷共55小题加书面表达题。共100分。120分钟完卷。?
3.本卷所有选择题最符合题意的答案只有1个。不选、多选、错选、涂写不清或是不填写答案编号字母而抄写英语答案的,均不给分。?
4.全部答案都必须按要求在答题卡中相对应题号下填涂或书写,要求填涂正确、书写工整、清晰、规范,卷面清洁。?
5.完卷后,答题卡和试题卷分别交回,答题卡按要求密封装订成册。?

Ⅰ、知识运用(两个部分,共20小题,计20分)?
A)单项选择(共10小题,计10分)?
从A、B、C 3个选项中选出1个能填入所给句子空白处的最佳答案。
1. —Why do you like Mary??
—Because she is ________  honest girl. ?
A. a                                   B. an                                       C. the
2. —How heavily it rained this early morning.?
—Yes. But ________   of the students in our class was late for school. ?
A. some                                B. none                                     C. all?
3. —Where is Peter??
—He ________  volleyball with his friends in the school gym.?
A. plays                                 B. played                                          C. is playing?
4. —My spoken English is poor, what shall I do??
—Join an English language club to practice, you’ll  _________   it?   ?
A. be good at                        B. drop in                                  C. deal with?
5. —Must I be in hospital for a week, Doctor?  ?
—No, you  _________  . You can go back home tomorrow.?
A. mustn’t                                  B. needn’t                               C. must?
6. —It’s said that you have moved into a new house.?
—Yeah, and we need to buy some ________   in the mall nearby.?
A. food                                 B. furniture                                C. hamburger?
7. —What do you think of the cake??
—I like it very much. It tastes  __________  .?
A. good                                 B. terrible                                          C. well
8. —Lucy’s skirt is black. What about  __________ ??
—Mine is white.?
A. you                                          B. your                                      C. yours ?
9. —It’s very important _______   us to make a plan before a new term.?
—Yes. You must try to make it carefully.?
A. of                                     B. for                                        C. to?
10. —She doesn’t like geography, does she??
—   ___________  .?
A. Yes, she does                B. Yes, she doesn’t                    C. No, she does      ?
B) 完形填空(共10小题,计10分)?
通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C 3个选项中,选出1个最佳答案。?
When I had something difficult to do, I used to ask my mother for help. But she always said, “Do it  yourself, dear.” I was not     11     at all. I thought she was the       12     mother in the world!
For example, one day, I decided to      13    some friends to my home. My bedroom was not in order. Books were everywhere. And I didn’t make the bed. I asked my      14    to help me clean it,   15       she still said, “Do it yourself, girl.”?
Because of my “lazy mother”, I have to      16     my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents      17     I even have to go to the dentist by myself. It is really hard ?  for? me to do everything well, but I have learned      18    .?
As time goes by, I understand my mother. She makes me clever and diligent ?(勤奋的)     19    a great mother! ?
A     20      mother is worth(等值于) one hundred teachers! Don’t you think so??
11. A. old                                  B. glad                        C. thin?
12. A. tallest                       B. most foolish             C. laziest ?
13. A. leave                        B. invite                       C. visit?
14. A. mother                            B. father                      C. brother?
15. A. or                                   B. when                       C. but?
16. A. wash                        B. lead                        C. knock?
17. A. do housework          B. go swimming           C. go camping ?
18. A. on show                   B. by mistake                     C. a lot?
19. A. Which                      B. What                      C. Who?
20. A. young                       B. good                       C. happy
Ⅱ、阅读理解(五个部分,共25小题,计50分)?
A)阅读下面的短文,判断短文后面的句子是否符合短文内容。符合的写(A),不符合的写(B)。(10分)?
It was a cold night. The taxi driver didn’t take even one passenger(乘客) all day. When he went by the railway station, he saw a young man coming out with two bags in his hands. So he drove to him  and asked, “Where are you going,sir?”?
“To the Red Hotel,” the young man answered. When the taxi driver heard this, he didn’t feel happy any more. The young man would give him only three dollars because the hotel was near the railway station. But suddenly, he had an idea. He took the young man through many streets of the big city.?
After a long time, they arrived at the hotel. “Here we are! You should pay me fifteen dollars, please,” the taxi driver said to the young man. “What? Fifteen dollars! Do you think I’m a fool? Only last week, I took a taxi from the railway station to this hotel and I only gave the driver thirteen dollars. I know how much I have to pay for the trip.” ?
21. The driver was not happy before he saw the young man.?
22. It is very far from the railway station to the Red Hotel.?
23. The young man was cheated(骗).?
24. The two taxi drivers were both honest.?
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-7 13:44:00 | 只看该作者
2010湖南省娄底市中考英语试题

2010年娄底市中考英语试题及答案.rar (14.65 KB, 下载次数: 5129)

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 19:19

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表