查看: 2817|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

译林小学英语六年级下册小学生英文作文范文参考

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-5-13 12:09:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
My habits

I have many good habits. I get up early in the morning and never go to bed late. I brush my teeth twice a day. I always put my things in order. I keep my room clean and tidy. I also help my parents at home.

I have a good healthy diet. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit. I like drinking water. I never eat sweet food.

I follow the rules on the road. I always wait for the green man before crossing the road. I never play on the road.

A healthy diet

In a healthy diet, there is a lot of fruit and vegetables. They are good for our health. There is also a lot of rice and bread. You can have some meat and fish in your meals. You can also have a few eggs every day. Many children like eating sweet food. But it is not good for teeth.

Every one should keep a healthy diet.

We should follow traffic rules

To keep safe , everyone should follow traffic rules.

There are many busy roads in the city. We should cross them safely. First, we must look for a zebra crossing. Then, we must look at the traffic lights and wait for the green man. We must look left,then right and then left. We can cross the road with other people. We mustn’t run or play football on the road.

Classroom rules

You must keep your desk clean and tidy. You must listen to your teachers in class.

You mustn’t run in the classroom. You mustn’t eat or drink. You mustn’t play ball games in the classroom. You mustn’t talk loudly.

Follow the rules in the classroom.

Being a good student

Everyone wants to be a good student. How to be a good student?

A good student should go to school early and never goes to bed late. A good student should put things in order. A good student should help parents and classmates. A good student should listen to teachers carefully .

A good student must follow the rules on the road. A good student mustn’t run or play on the road.

A party

On Children’s Day, we had a party at school.

Some students brought some snacks and drinks. Some students brought some toys and balloons. I brought some fruit from home.

XXX played the piano at the party. XXX told a story.It was interesting. XXX and XXX put on a play. We all had a good time.

An interesting country

Australia is an interesting country. You’ll find many interesting things in Australia.

There are many interesting animals there. They are kangaroos and koalas .They are so lovely. Australian football games are very exciting. Many people like Australia football. Sydney is a beautiful city in Australia. Many people visit it every year.

Do you want to see the country ?

An interesting country

China is an interesting country. There are many interesting things in China.

You will see pandas in China. They are lovely. The people there love table tennis.There are many interesting cities in the country, for example, Beijing and Shanghai. You’ll find interesting places like the Great Wall, the Palace Museum and Shanghai Museum.

Summer holiday plans

Summer holiday is coming. I will be busy in the summer holiday.

First, I’ll go to Beijing with my parents. We will go by train. I will stay there for a week. I will visit the Palace Museum. I will climb the Great Wall too.

Then, I will go to Hong Kong with my family. We will go there by plane. I will go to Disneyland and Ocean Park. I will take many photos there.

I will have a wonderful summer holiday!

My dream

Everyone has a dream. I want to be a dancer in the future.

I like dancing. Dancing makes people healthy and beautiful.  I want to dance for people. I will work hard to make my dream come true. I will have dancing lessons.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:33

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表