2017中学生期末考试动员会国旗下讲话稿:珍惜时间,静心复习

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-6-19 01:42:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
中学生期末考试动员会国旗下讲话稿:珍惜时间,静心复习
尊敬的各位老师,亲爱的同学们:
         大家早上好!
         Dear teachers and students, good morning!
     我是来自四一班的______,今天我国旗下的讲话是《珍惜时间,静心复习》
       My name is ______ from Class 1  Grade 4. today my topic is -Cherish your time , study in meditation
首先我要给大家猜一个谜语,你们知道世界上最快而又最慢,最长而又最短,最平凡而又最珍贵,最容易被忽视而又最令人后悔的是什么吗?对的,那就是时间。
First of all, I'd like to give you a riddle. Do you know what is the fastes and the slowest, the longest and shortest, the most common and precious thing in the world, the most easily neglected and the most regrettable? Yes, that's the time
在不知不觉中,从开学至今,一百多个日日夜夜已从我们身边溜走,将永不复返。亲爱的同学们,你们的收获有多少呢?
From the beginning of the school day, more than 100 days and nights have passed away from us, and will never return. Dear students, how much of your harvest?
     新的一天又开始了,有的同学迎着晨光,伴着朝阳,大声朗读、背诵,有的同学却在校园中留下闲逛和游荡的脚步;有的同学在课堂上专心致志,心无旁骛,有的同学却忙于聊天,摆弄桌底的玩物;
A new day has begun, some students greet the dawn, accompanied by sun, read aloud, reciting, some students are left wandering footsteps on campus; some students in the classroom to concentrate, intentnesses, some students are busy chatting, playing with the bottom of the table;
有的同学周末认真完成作业,努力复习,书写自己的刻苦,有的同学却迷失在那总也看不完的电视节目、玩不尽的电脑游戏…… 时间老人是公平、慷慨的,每人每天都有1440分钟。
Some students finish the homework seriously at the weekend, and efforts to review, writing his own hard work, some schoolmates are lost in the total also can't watch the TV, play computer games... Time is fair and generous, with 1440 minutes per person per day.
可时间老人又是不公和吝啬的,只给勤奋刻苦的同学带去智慧、力量和喜悦;却给懒惰散漫的同学留下遗憾、悔恨与痛苦。
But the old man was unjust and mean, and brought wisdom, strength and joy to the industrious and diligent. But to the lazy and unkind classmate leave regret, regret and pain.
亲爱的同学们,这学期也快要结束了,让我们和时间赛跑,珍惜拥有的每一分钟,让时间老人放慢他匆匆的脚步!
Dear students, this semester is coming to an end, let us race against time, cherish every minute that we have, let the old man slow down his hurried pace!
我们在学校这个知识花园里沐浴着时代的阳光雨露,享受着良好的学习环境,我们没有任何理由抛开学习而恣意挥霍青春,没有任何理由沉迷于玩乐而徘徊不前。
    We are in the knowledge garden bathed in the sunlight of the school, enjoying a good learning environment, we have no reason to abandon learning and profligate youth, there is no reason to indulge in pleasure and linger.
“莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切”。当熟悉的铃声又在耳畔响起,琅琅读书声又响遍校园的时候,同学们,你还在犹豫什么,把握每一分钟,辛勤耕耘吧!
   "No idle, no young man, no sorrow." When familiar ringing in the ears again, master top and ring from the campus, student what are you waiting for?Please grasp every minute, hard to work!
    珍惜时间、静心复习,一定会给你带来成功!最后,预祝同学们在期末考试取得优异成绩!
    Cherish your time and study in meditation, which can bring you success! Finally, I wish the students have excellent results in the final examination.
我的演讲完毕,谢谢大家!
That’s all for my speech! Thank you!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:00

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网