QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4389|回复: 0

School Life(小学四年级学生英语习作选登

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-6 10:20:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My School
Richy(王博涵)Class 6 Grade 4
My school is Beijing Foreign Language School. It’s very big. There are six buildings, a cafeteria and a playground. It’s very beautiful. There are many flowers and trees. We learn many subjects in it, such as math, Chinese, English, PE, art and music. There are twelve grades. Every class has about 32 students.
My school life is colorful. I can swim in the swimming pool and play basketball in the playground. My school life is interesting. I have many good friends, we play together every day.
I like my school very much. I’m proud of being a student here.

My Best Friend
Raymond(杨瑞盟)Class 6 Grade 4
My best friend is Dylan. He has short straight blond hair and blue eyes. I like to touch his hair because his hair is very soft, but he doesn’t like me to touch his hair.
Do you know when did I meet him? When I was in second grade summer vacation, I went to Boston in America and met Dylan in a summer camp there.
He wants to be a computer programmer when he grows up. We always play in the summer camp. We have good time in summer camp, too!

A Happy Activity
Cici(梁思函)Class 6 Grade 4
On November 10th, we held a Young Pioneer activity. All our parents came to class, so I was nervous and excited!
The first agenda was saluting to Young Pioneer flag. Our eyes followed the flag go slowly, and then we lined in U shape. Second, we sang a song. Third, small group leaders reported to the captain, and then the captain reported to the teacher.
Our topic was to thank nature, thank teacher, thank difficulties and thank parents. One of the most touching parts was to thank parents.
It was my happiest Young Pioneer activity ever!

All about Me
                                                   George Hu(胡梓博) Class 10 Grade4
My name is George Hu. I’m ten years old. I am a new student in Beijing Foreign Language School. Do you want to be my friend?
In my free time, I always play ice-hockey, tennis, swim and ride my bike.
I like to eat Sushi, Pizza and Pasta. Breakfast is a big meal at my house. I have tuna fish sandwich and hot oatmeal with milk and Bacon. Lunch at school is usually rice, soup and chicken.
I can take care of myself. I take helmet when I ride my bike. At home, I never stay up late, and never touch the fire. I drink lots of water and like to eat many fruits at home.
This is me. I like my new school and I want to make lots of friends here.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:16

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表