查看: 9880|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

pep新版五年级英语下册期末考试作文范文参考

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-12-11 09:43:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1、写一写你的周末活动。不少于5句话。

on saturday, i usually read some books and do my homework. sometimes i go hiking. on sunday, i often go shopping. and then visit my grandparents with my mother. at night, i usually play the piano.

2、这是什么季节?天气如何?在这个季节,他们能干些什么?心情如何?(注意根据图片上的季节来写)根据实际情况,下列内容能组成四篇作文,春、夏、秋、冬各一篇,共四篇。

it’s ( spring、summer、fall、winter). the weather is ( 春:windy and warm 夏:sunny and hot 秋:windy and cool 冬:cold and snowy). they can ( 春:plant trees , fly kites 夏: swim、eat ice-cream 秋:pick up apples、eat moon-cakes 冬:play in the snow、make a snowman、skate). they have a good time. they are very happy.

3、写一写你的生日是在哪个月份哪一天,在那天你经常做些什么事情,吃些什么东西,和谁在一起,心情怎样。不少于5句话。

my birthday is (如:jul.26th). on that day, mother usually buy a big birthday cake and cook many delicious food for me. many friends come to my party. after having a meal, we sing songs and play games. i’m happy to be together.

4、写一写你的生日在哪个季节,这个季节的天气情况如何,你是否喜欢这个季节,在这个季节里你可以做些什么事情,你的心情怎样。不少于5句话。根据实际情况,下列内容能组成四篇作文,春、夏、秋、冬各一篇,共四篇。

my birthday is in ( spring、summer、fall、winter). the weather is ( 春:windy and warm 夏:sunny and hot 秋:windy and cool 冬:cold and snowy). i like ( spring、summer、fall、winter) best. i can ( 春:plant trees , fly kites 夏: swim、eat ice-cream 秋:pick up apples、eat moon-cakes 冬:play in the snow、make a snowman、skate). i can have a good time. i am very happy.

5、复活节是在什么时候,你们在复活节聚会上要干些什么,请写出来。注意本篇作文用到的句型是将来时句型,应特别注意句中will + 动词原形。

easter is in april. we will have a party. on that day, we will play many games. we will roll easter eggs. we will look for eggs. we will eat chocolate eggs. and we will meet the easter bunny.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-12-11 09:43:27 | 只看该作者
6、五至六单元的作文主要是写图中人物正在干什么事情。主要用到以下句型:

①i’m + 动词ing形式. 如:i’m doing my homework.

②he/she /it/一个人或动物+is +动词ing形式.

如:he/she is catching butterflies.

it is swimming. my father is writing an e-mail. the elephant is drinking water.

③they/we/人或动物复数+are +动词ing形式.

如:they are doing an experiment.we are having a picnic.

the lions are fighting.

掌握这些句型后,听写五至六单元let’s learn 中的动词ing形式短语,并且记准与短语对应的图片。

7、描写一家人正在做事情的例文:

we are busy now. i’m doing my homework. my mother is cooking dinner. my father is writing an e-mail. my little brother is watching tv. my grandma is answering the phone.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:40

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表