打印 上一主题 下一主题

新目标初中九年级下册英语全册教案下载DOC

[复制链接]
64#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-1 19:25:00 | 只看该作者
be exchanged for gifts
3. embarrass—make to feel awkward or ashamed
Step Ⅳ Part 3
This activity encourages students to use the strategy of reading in context.
Look back at the story and find out the words and expressions indicated in bold.
Check the answers.
Answers
Let’s say d; vase b; ahead of time e; feminine a; proper c; acceptable f.
Get students to make sentences with the words and expressions. Answers to this activity will vary. Then ask a student to write his answers on the blackboard.
Help correct any mistakes.
Sample answers
1. I like new things. Let’s say the computer is my favorite one.
2. There is a beautiful vase on the table.
3. You can come here ahead of time, but never be late.
4. I heard his feminine voice.
5. He isn’t the proper man to do the work.
6. If this advice is acceptable to you, accept it.
Step Ⅴ Part 4
This activity helps students read for specific information and paraphrase ideas.
Read the instructions aloud to the class.
Elicit the first answer from the students from memory. Make sure that they understand what they need to do.
Let students complete the sentences individually or in pairs. As they work, move around the classroom offering help as necessary.
Check the answers with the class.
Sample answers
1. the person may not like them
2. give a vase too
3. embarrass guests and be thought rude
4. to give money
5. it’s part of a tradition such as Chinese New Year
Step Ⅵ Part 5
This activity helps students work in a group and think critically about what they have read.

Answers will vary.
Step Ⅶ Summary
In this class, we’ve practised a lot of reading and writing.
Step Ⅷ Homework
1. Read the story in activity 2 again for further comprehension.
2. Revise the target language in this unit.
Step 9. Blackboard Design
Reading: The art of giving.
The Seventh Period
Sample answers to Activity 3
1. I like new things. Let’s say the computer is my favorite one.
2. There is a beautiful vase on the table.
3. You can come here ahead of time, but never be late.
4. I heard his feminine voice.
5. He isn’t the proper man to do the work.
6. If this advice is acceptable to you, accept it.

Unit 14 Have you packed yet?
The First Period
Ⅰ. Teaching Aims and Demands
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary
bathing suit, water, travel, guidebook, beach towel, street map
(2)Target Language
Have you watered the plants yet?
Yes, I have already watered them.
2. Ability Objects
(1) Train students’ listening ability.
(2) Train students’ communicative competence.
3. Moral Objects
Have everything in readiness before you do it. In this way, you can finish it perfectly or have a good time.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Point
Target Language
Ⅲ. Teaching Difficult Points
1. How to train students’ listening ability.
2. How to train students’ communicative competence.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Listening-and-answering activity to help the students go through with the listening material.
2. Pairwork to make every student work in class.
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A tape recorder
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step Ⅰ Revision
T: Last week we finished Unit 13. In this unit, we learned how to talk about how things affect us. For example, Loud music makes me tense. That movie made her sad. Now I ask some students to make sentences with the structure…make me…
S1: Parties make me excited.
S2: School vacations make me happy.
S3: That movie made me want to leave.
S4: The story made me cry.
S5: The awful picture makes me nervous.
T:  Very good. From today on, we will learn Unit 14. Now. I ask a student to come to the blackboard and write the numbers 1 to 20 on the blackboard.
(After the student has written the numbers 1 through 5, start talking to the rest of the class)
T: Has he written the number 1 yet?
Class repeat the question. Has he written the number 1 yet?
Ss: Has he written the number 1 yet?
T: (Pointing to the number 1 on the board) Yes, he has already written the number 1. Class repeat. Yes, he has already
回复

使用道具 举报

65#
written the number 1.
Ss: Yes, he has already written the number 1.
T: (Writing the word already on the blackboard) This is the word already.
Class repeat. Already. Look at the blackboard. (pointing to the blackboard) Has he written the number 50 yet? Class repeat the question. Has he written the number 50 yet?
Ss: Has he written the number 50 yet?
T: (Pointing to the highest number already on the blackboard)
No, he hasn’t written the number 50 yet. Class repeat. No, he hasn’t written the number 50 yet.
Ss: No, he hasn’t written the number 50 yet.
T: (Writing the word yet on the blackboard) Tish is the word yet. Class repeat. Yet. Now, look at the two words already and yet. Which one is used to talk about things that have happened in the past?
SSs: Already.
T: Yeah. Very good. So the other word yet is used to talk about things that will happen in the future. Yeah?
SS: Yes.
Step Ⅱ 1a
This activity introduces key vocabulary and helps students review vocabulary they already know.
Read the instructions aloud to the class.
Say, Who can give an example of a beach vacation and sightseeing in a city? Ask a student to give the example. (bathing suit, travel guidebook)
Get students to add some things to the lists under the two headings. A beach vacation and Sightseeing in a city. Have students do the work individually first.
While they are working, walk around the classroom checking the progress of the students.
Let students tell the class the words they wrote. Write the words on the blackboard. Read them and let students repeat. Then ask other students to add other words to the lists.
Sample answers
A beach vacation
1. bathing suit
2. beach towel
3. sunglasses        Sightseeing in a city
travel guidebook
street map
camera
Step Ⅲ 1b
This activity gives students practice in understanding the target language in spoken conversation.
Look at the picture. Ask, What can you see in the picture? (There is a family in the picture. They are getting ready for a beach vacation)
Point to the box. Invite a pair of students to read the conversation to the class.
A: Have you packed the beach towels yet?
B: No, I haven’t.
Look at the six chores on the list. Let students read each item, then ask different students to explain the meaning of each item in their own words. Make sure students understand the meaning of each item. Go through the instructions with the class. Point to the blank lines in front of each item in the list. Say, You will hear a family talking as they get ready to go on vacation. Listen carefully. Make sure what the family talks about and put a checkmark in front of each chore that is already done.
Play the tape. The first time students only listen. Play the tape a second time.
Now listen to the tape again. This time please put your checkmarks on the correct blanks. Check the answers with the whole class.
Answers
√ packed the camera
√ watered the plants
   locked the windows
√ bought a travel guidebook
   bought a street map
   packed the beach towels
Tapescript
Woman: Have you packed the beach towels yet?
Boy: No, I haven’t. Can’t Judy pack them?
Woman: No, she’s busy. Could you please water the plants?
Boy:I’ve already watered them.
Woman: Oh, thanks.
Man: What about the travel guidebook and the street map?
Woman: I’ve already bought the travel guidebook, but I haven’t got the street map yet.
Man: That’s OK. I’ll get it. Have you packed the camera?
Boy: Yes. I’ve already put it in my suitcase.
Woman: Well, I guess that’s everything.
Boy: Almost everything. We haven’t locked the windows yet.
Step Ⅳ 1c
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.
Go through the instructions with the whole class. Look at the example in the box. Invite a pair of students to read it to the class.
SA: Have you watered the plants yet?
SB: Yes, I have already watered them.
Tell students they will be making conversations with a partner. Look back at the chores in Activity lb. Say, Now look back at the chores in Activity lb. Make
回复

使用道具 举报

66#
conversations talking about what the family members have already done and what they haven’t done yet, using words from the chores, such as packed the camera, locked the windows, bought a street map.
While students are working in pairs, walk around the classroom and listen to some pairs. If necessary, offer language support. Then get several pairs of students to say their conversations to the class.
Conversation 1
SA: Have they packed the camera yet?
SB: Yes, they have already packed the camera.
Conversation 2
SA: Have they bought a street map yet?
SB: No, they haven’t bought a street map yet.
Notes
1. pack—(here)get ready for a journey by doing this
2. guidebook—book for travellers, tourists, etc, with information about a place
3. Have you watered the plants yet?
Yes, I have already watered them: Present
Perfect Tense. The structure is have+ p. p. Pay attention to the two words already and yet. Already is used in affirmative sentences; while yet is used in negative and interrogative sentences.
Step Ⅴ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned some important words, such as water, travel, guidebook, beach towel. We’ve also learned the target language. Have you watered the plants yet? Yes, I have already watered them.
Step Ⅵ Homework
Make conversations in pairs to review the target language.
Step Ⅶ Blackboard Design
Section A
The First Period
Target language
A: Have you watered the plants yet?
B: Yes. I have already watered them.

The Second Period
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary
refrigerator, garage, suitcase, clean out, put in, turn off
(2) Target Language
No, I haven’t.
Have you packed the camera yet?
Yes. I’ve already put it in my suitcase.
Have you fed the cat?
No. I haven’t fed her yet.
2. Ability Object
(1) Train students’ listening ability.
(2) Train students’ speaking ability.
3. Moral Object
We must be ready with our work before we do it.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Points
1. Key Vocabulary
clean out, put in, turn off
2. Target Language
No, I haven’t.
Have you fed the cat?
3. Structures
Have you fed the cat?
1. the target language
2. How to train students’ listening ability.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Listening method to improve the students’ listening ability.
2. Pairwork to make every student work in class.
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A tape recorder
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step I Revision
Check homework. Get some pairs to read their conversations. Collect their conversations and help students correct any mistakes.
Step Ⅱ 2a
This activity provides guided listening practice using the target language.
Look at the picture. Ask, What can you see in the picture? (A boy and a girl are in the kitchen. They both look a little stressed out)
Go through the instructions with the class. You will hear a boy and a girl talking about getting ready to go on vacation. Write M after each thing that Mark says and T after each thing that Tina says.
Look at the sample answer. Say, Tina said, No. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. Get students to repeat No. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet.
Play the recording for students the first time. This time students only listen to the recording. Play the recording a second time. This time let students write Min front of Mark’s statements, and T in front of Tina’s statements.
Answers
1. T 2. T 3. M 4. T 5. M 6. T
Tapescript
Boy: Mom and Dad said they want to leave in ten minutes. Are you ready, Tina?
Girl: No. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet. I have to do that right now.
Boy: Tina! You’re unbelievable. What about your
回复

使用道具 举报

67#
bike?
Girl: I’ve already put it in the garage. But I haven’t locked the garage yet.
That’s your job, Mark.
Boy: I know. I’ve already done most of my jobs. I’ve taken out the trash.
Girl: Have you fed the cat yet?
Boy: Not yet. I’ll do it in a minute. Have you turned off your radio?
Girl: Yes, I have. I think we’re almost ready.
Step Ⅲ 2b
This activity provides guided listening practice using the target language.
Go through the instructions with the class. Look at the list of questions with blanks in front of each one. Then look back at the statements in Activity 2a.
Say, Some of the statements in Activity 2a are answers to questions in Activity 2b. Write the number of the correct answer from Activity 2a in front of each question in Activity 2b.
Get several students to read the questions in Activity 2b to the class. Look at the sample answer. Ask a student to read the question and answer to the class.
Are you ready, Tina?
No, I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet.
Play the recording for students. Let students write their answers in the blanks. Play the recording again if necessary.
Correct the answers.
Answers
Have you fed the cat yet? 5
What about you bike? 2
Are you ready, Tina? 1
Have you turned off your radio? 6
Step Ⅳ 2c
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language. Look at the sample conversation in the speech bubbles. Invite a pair of students to read it to the class.
SA: Are you ready, Tina?
SB: No. I haven’t cleaned out the refrigerator yet.
Go through the instructions with the class. Say, With your partner make a conversation using information from Activities 2a and 2b. Have students work in pairs. While they are working, walk around the classroom checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed.
Invite two pairs to say their conversations to the class.
Conversation 1
SA: Have you fed the cat yet?
SB: Not yet. I’ll do it in a minute.
Conversation 2
SA: Have you turned off your radio?
SB: Yes, I have.
Step Ⅴ Grammar Focus
Look at the grammar focus box. Get three students to read the questions and answers to the class.
No, I haven’t.
Have you fed the cat?
Let students make up other sentences in pairs using have you…yet questions. For example: Have you had lunch yet? Have another student answer truthfully: Yes, I have or Yes, I have already had lunch, or No, I haven’t had lunch yet.
Pay attention to the use of already and yet. Say, When we use the words have and already, we are talking about something that happened in the past, but not a long time ago. When we use the words haven’t and yet, we are talking about something that will happen in the future, but not a long time from now. It will happen soon. For example: I’ve already had breakfast, but I haven’t had lunch yet.
Draw a simple diagram to help students understand the grammar focus.

Get some pairs to say their sentences aloud to the class.
A sample sentence
I’ve already had lunch, but I haven’t had supper yet.
Culture note
Many Americans are used to taking at least one vacation trip a year. But in China, some of the students may not be in the habit of taking an annual vacation, or even making a trip to another city. For some students, financial limitations and family obligations make such travel impossible. For others, it may be that taking trips is not something that is common in their home culture.
Step Ⅵ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned key vocabulary clean out, put in, turn off and the target
language Have you watered the plants yet? No, I haven’t. Have you packed the camera yet? Yes, I’ve already put it in my suitcase. Have you fed the cat? No. I haven’t fed her yet.
Step Ⅶ Homework
Get students to write some sentences according to the target language.
Step Ⅷ Blackboard Design
Section A
The Second Period
Target language
A: Have you watered the plants
回复

使用道具 举报

68#
yet?
B: No, I haven’t.
A: Have you packed the camera yet?
B: Yes, I’ve already put it in my suitcase.
A: Have you fed the cat?
B: No. I haven’t fed her yet.

The Third Period
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary
chop, wood, light, village, well, farm
(2) Target Language
Have you bought a newspaper?
Yes, I’ve already bought a newspaper.
2. Ability Objects
(1) Train students’ integrating skills.
(2) Train the ability of expressing students’ own opinions.
3. Moral Objects
We should make a plan for our everyday activities and make a schedule. It can remind us how to spend the time. It is good for our study and life.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Point
Train students’ integrating skills.
Ⅲ. Teaching Difficult Point
How to improve students’ integrating skills.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Fast-reading method
2. Groupwork and pairwork
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A projector
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step I Revision
T: Yesterday we learned the target language. The structure is Have you…yet? Yes. I’ve already…Have you…?
No. I haven’t…yet.
Now who can make sentences using the structure?
S1: Have you turned off your radio yet?
S2: Yes. I’ve already turned it off.
S1: Have you finished your homework?
S2: No. I haven’t finished it yet.
T: Very good.
Step Ⅱ 3a
This activity provides reading practice using the target language.
Show the key vocabulary words on the screen by a projector.
chop v. 砍;劈
wood n. 木头;木材
light v. 点燃;点着
village n. 乡村;村庄
well n. 井;水井
farm n. 农场;农庄
Read the words and ask students to repeat again and again until they can pronounce the words fluently and accurately.
Before reading the e-mail message, ask the students what chores do you usually do? Please tell me. (do my homework, clean my room, water the plants, clean our classroom etc.)
Go through the instructions with the class. Look at the e-mail message. Let a student read the e-mail aloud to the class.
Correct any pronunciation errors to make sure the student is providing a good model for the rest of the class.
Get students to read the e-mail message individually, and underline the different chores on their own,
Answers
1. do my homework
2. take the dog for a walk
3. water my mom’s plants
4. do some shopping
5. chop wood
6. light the fire
7. collect water
8. feed the animals
Let students read the e-mail again for further comprehension. While they are reading. Walk around the classroom, offering help if they have any words or phrases they don’t understand.
Notes
1. chore—small duty or piece of work, especially ordinary everyday task
(in the home, on a farm, etc. )
In the e-mail message, there are many chores, such as do my homework, take the dog for a walk, water my mom’s plants.
2. chat—talk about unimportant things
3. kid—(sl) child; young person
4. well—(here n. )shaft, usually lined with brick or stone, for obtaining water from an underground source
5. anyway—in any possible way; by any possible means
Step Ⅲ 3b
This activity provides reading, writing. listening and speaking practice using the target language.
Look at the pictures of the three people and read their names aloud to the class.
Then point to the chart. Let students read the information in it. Make sure students understand the information in the chart by asking questions and point out things.
T: Look at the three pictures above the chart. Under each person is a list of the things he or she has done or will do today. Now look at the chart. What do you see in the first column?
S1: Numbers. Clock times.
T: That’s right. Those are clock times.
Those times show what the three people were doing at 9:00,at 10:00,and so forth. It is 12:00 noon now. so the 1:00 and 2:00 times show things they will do later today. What has Steve already done?
S2: He’s already done his homework.
He’s already bought a newspaper.
He’s already fed the dog.
T: That’s correct. What
回复

使用道具 举报

69#
things hasn’t he done yet?
S3: He hasn’t watered the plants. He hasn’t cleaned his room.
T: OK. Very good.
Go through the instructions with the class. Put students in several groups.
Say, Each student in a group will decide to be one of the people. The other students in the group will ask questions to find out which person in the chart he or she has decided to be. Make sure students understand how to do the exercise.
Look at the example in the box. Invite a pair of students to read it aloud to the class.
SA: Have you bought a newspaper?
SB: Yes, I’ve already bought a newspaper.
Ask students, which of the three people could it be? Can you find out? Yeah. It could be Steve or Elise.
Get students to do the work in groups.
While they are working, move around the classroom checking the work of each group.
Ask two groups to do the work as the examples.
Group 1: Have you watered the plants?
S1: Yes. I’ve already watered the plants.
Group 2: Have you fed the dog?
S2: No. I haven’t fed the dog yet.
(Person 1: Kathy; Person 2: Elise)
Step Ⅳ Part 4
This activity provides reading, writing, listening and speaking practice using the target language.
Go through the instructions with the class.
Invite a good student to give an example of things that he or she has and hasn’t done this week: I have done my homework. But I haven’t done some shopping.
Put students in some groups of three. Let students complete the work in groups.
Finish the table.
Review the task. Get some groups to share the results of their surveys.
Sample answers
        You        Li Hong (student’s name)        Wang Bin (student’s name)
Things I have done        Science project        Plan        Cleaning
Things I haven’t done yet        homework        Shopping        Washing
Optional activity
Ask students to write their own schedules, listing the time of day they do each thing. Then get students to work in pairs. Student A thinks of one activity.
Student B gets five tries to guess the activity. Then student B thinks of an activity and student A guesses what it is.
Step Ⅴ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned some key vocabulary words such as chop, wood, light.
village, well, farm. We’ve also done a lot of reading, writing and speaking practice using the target language.
Step Ⅵ Homework
1. Finish off the exercises on pages 57~58 of the workbook.
2. Get students to talk about the things they have done and they haven’t done yet this week in pairs.
Step Ⅶ Blackboard Design
Section A
The Third Period
Target language:
A: Have you bought a newspaper?
B: Yes, I’ve already bought a newspaper.

The Fourth Period
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary
member, original, songs, award
(2)Target Language
Have they been on TV yet?
Yes, they’ve been on TV lots of times.
2. Ability Object
(1) Train students’ speaking and listening ability.
(2) Train students’ ability to understand the target language in spoken conversation.
(3) Train students’ ability to use the target language.
3. Moral Object
Love music and you can benefit from it.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Points
1. Key Vocabulary
member, original, songs, award
2. Target Language
Have they been on TV yet?
Yes, they’ve been on TV lots of times.
1. How to train students’ speaking and listening ability.
2. How to use the target language.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Listening method
2. Groupwork to make every student work in class.
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A tape recorder
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step I Revision
Check homework. Ask some pairs to say their conversations to talk about the things they have done and they haven’t done yet this week.
SA: Have you done your homework?
SB: Yes, I’ve already done my homework.
SA: Have you cleaned your room?
SB: No, I haven’t cleaned my room yet.
Step Ⅱ Part 1
This activity introduces key vocabulary, and helps students review vocabulary they already know.
Look at the picture. Ask, What can you see in the picture? (A
回复

使用道具 举报

70#
man is playing the guitar and singing a song)
Point to the box. Invite a student to read the four questions. Make sure students understand the questions. Get students to fill in the blanks on their own. A moment later, ask several students to read their answers to the class.
Notes
1. favorite—(adj.)best liked
2. What is your favorite band?—What band do you like best?
3. band—group of persons who play music together
4. band member—member of a band
Step Ⅲ 2a
This activity gives students practice in understanding the target language in spoken conversation.
Look at the picture. A record agent is interviewing members of a band. Let students read the instructions. Point to the headings and the blank lines following each heading. You will hear a woman interviewing members of a band. They are talking about the band. Now, listen and write your answers on these blank lines.
Play the recording the first time. This time students only listen. Play the recording a second time. This time, ask students to write their answers on the blank lines as they listen to the recording. Play the tape again if necessary.
Answers
Band’s name: Apple Ice Cream
How long they’ve been together: About a year
Number of concerts they’ve done: Six
Tapescript
Woman: Hmmm. That was… umm…not bad. Now tell me a little about yourselves. What was your name again?
Boy 1: Apple Ice Cream.
Woman: Apple Ice Cream? That’s uhhh …a nice name. Hong long have you been together?
Boy 1: About a year.
Woman: One year, huh? And have you written any original songs yet?
Boy 2: Yes, we have. We used to play stuff by other bands, but now we only play our own songs. That one you just heard was ours.
Woman: Good, great! I’m interested in people who play their own music. Have you ever won an award of any kind?
Boy 1: Yes, we have. We won the best new group of the year last month.
Woman: Wow. That’s great. Have you made a music video yet?
Boy 1: No, not yet.
Woman: But you’ve had your own concert?
Boy 2: Oh, yeah. We’ve had six concerts of our own.
Woman: Have you ever been on TV?
Boy 1: No, we haven’t. But we’ve already talked to "Bands on Parade" about doing a TV show next month.
Woman: Sounds like you guys are on your way.
Step Ⅳ 2b
This activity provides listening practice using the target language. Go through the instructions with the class. Look at the list of things the band may or may not have done. Get different students to read the list. Make sure students understand the task.
You will hear the same recording again.
This time please listen and check the things the band has already done.
Point to the sample answer. On the recording you hear that the band has already written some original songs so you check that answer. If necessary, play the recording again. Then get students to put checkmarks in front of the correct answers.
Check the answers.
Answers
√ written original songs
    made a music video
√ won an award
    been on TV
√ had concerts
Notes
1. original—newly formed or created, not copied or imitated
2. award—(here)a prize in a competition
3. video—television
Step Ⅴ 2c
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.
Look at the sample conversation in the box. Invite two students to read it to the class.
SA: Have they been on TV yet?
SB: Yes, they’ve been on TV lots of times.
Go through the instructions with the class. Talk about your favorite bands with your partner.
Let students work in pairs. As they work, walk around the classroom checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed. A moment later, invite two pairs to say their conversations to the class.
A1: Have they written any original songs yet?
B1: Yes, they’ve written several original songs.
A2: Have they had their own concert yet?
B2: Yes, they’ve had five concerts of their own.
Step Ⅵ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned some key vocabulary, such as member, original, songs, award. We’ve also learned the target language. Have
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:16

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表