QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

新目标初中九年级下册英语全册教案下载DOC

[复制链接]
78#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-1 19:26:00 | 只看该作者
answer. The two people on the recording are talking about manatees, so you write the word manatee after the words kind of animal in the chart.
Play the recording again. Get students to fill in the blanks in the chart. Check the answers with the class.
Step IV 2c
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language. Look at the sample conversation in the box. Invite a pair of students to read it to the class.
SA : How big are manatees?
SB : They’re about l0 feet long and they weigh about 1 000 pounds.
Read the instructions aloud to the class. Each pair of students can make a conversation using information from Activities 2a and 2b. Let students work in pairs. While they are working, move around the classroom, checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed.
When students finish the work, ask one or two pairs to say their conversations to the class.
Step Ⅴ Grammar Focus
Look at the grammar focus box. Invite five students to read the statements to the class.
Put the class in five groups and ask each group to become "experts" in one of the verb tenses and presents a review of that tense to the rest of the class. Have the students explain what the verb tense is used for and then give some sample sentences.
Students can look back at the units where their verb tense was presented or practiced.
Present progressive: Reviewed throughout the book.
Present: Reviewed throughout the book
Past with used to: Unit 4
Passive voice: Unit 10
Present perfect: Unit 14
While the groups are working, walk around the classroom helping the students with their explanations and their sample sentences.
Ask one student of each group to show their work. As the students show their work, ask questions and correct any errors in their explanations or sentences.
(1) Present progressive: One form of the verbs that express action that continues over a period of time, also called Present continues tense. The structure is am/is/are+ -ing. For example: He is reading a story book.
(2) Present: It is used for indicating action that is usual and habitual. The form of the verb is do or does. For example:
I go to school by bike.
She does her homework every day.
(3)Past with used to: The structure of used to + inf. indicates a constant or-frequent practice in the past. For example:
I used to go swimming when I was a child.
(4)Passive voice: The form of the verb is be + p.p in the sentence. For example:
Our classroom is cleaned every day.
(5) Present Perfect: The from of the verb is have/has + p. p
For example:
I have already finished my homework.
Step Ⅵ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned some important words, such as endangered, mangrove swamps, habitat, aquatic feed. We’ve also learned the target language How big are manatees? They’ve about 10 feet long and they weigh about 1 000 pounds. At last, we reviewed some grammar we have learned.
Step Ⅶ Homework
1. Make conversations in pairs to review the target language.
2. Make five sentences to review the grammar focus.
Teaching Record:
The listening practice here is a little difficult for the Students to get all the details. As for the different use of the four tenses,I think more practice is necessary to emphasize them.

Unit 15 We’re trying to save the manatees!
The Third Period
Ⅰ. Teaching Aims and Demands
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary against, be suitable for, tiny cages, educate, care for, urge
(2)Target Language I think that animals should not live in zoos.
I disagree with you. I feel that zoos provide clean and safe places for endangered animals to live.
2. Ability Objects
(1) Train students’ integrating skills.
(2) Train the ability of expressing students’ own opinions.
3. Moral object
Animals are our friends. We must know how to love them and how to protect them. That way, It is good for both animals and us.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Point
Train students’ integrating skills.
Ⅲ. Teaching Difficult Point
How to improve students’ integrating skills.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
回复

使用道具 举报

79#
Fast-reading method
2. Groupwork and pairwork
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A projector
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step I Revision
T: Yesterday we learned the target language and reviewed some grammar. Now who can make sentences using the grammar we reviewed yesterday.
S1 : I’m answering a question.
S2 : My mother goes shopping every week.
S3 : She used to live in the countryside, but now she lives in the city.
S4 : He was made to do so.
S5 : She has learned a lot of new words.
T: Very good.
Step Ⅱ3a
This activity provides reading practice u-sing the target language. Show the key vocabulary words on the screen by a projector.
against prep. 反对;违反
suitable adj. 合适的;适宜的
tiny adj. 极小的;微小的
cage n. 笼子;囚笼
educate v. 教育;培养
public adj.& n 公众(的);民众(的)
care for 关怀;照顾
urge v. 强烈要求;竭力主张
Read the words and ask students to repeat again and again until they can pronounce the words fluently and accurately. Go through the instructions with the whole class.
Invite a student to read the letter to the class. Correct any pronunciation errors to make sure the student is providing a good model for the rest of the class.
Get students to read the letter on their own again and underline the reasons why the writer is opposed to zoos.
Check the answers with the class.
Answers
Zoos are terrible places for animals to live.
The animals are kept in tiny cages and can hardly move at all.
And they are only given food once a day.
Notes
1. tiny—very small
2. Culture note: Many Westerners are extremely concerned about animal welfare and often support organization to protect them. Such protection includes the ethical treatment of farm animals and animals in zoos. Some people feel that we should not eat any food made from animals or wear any animal products, including leather shoes.
Step Ⅲ 3b
This activity provides reading and writing practice using the target language.
go through the instructions with the class.
Invite a student to read the letter to the class. Correct any pronunciation errors to make sure the student is providing a good model for the rest of the class.
Ask students to read the letter again. Then finish the work on their own or in pairs. When they work, walk around the classroom, checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed.
Check the answers. Answers will vary but a good letter will take the points from the letter opposite to their point of view and argue with them.
A sample answer
Dear Editor,
After reading the two letters, I realize that I must say something about animals and zoos. I don’t agree with Disgusted. In fact, many animals only eat once a day or once every few days, so feeding them just once a day is not a problem at all. I think zoos are very important to animals. They can stop many endangered animals from being killed or hunted. They can provide man with places for research work. Also we can visit the animals in the zoos to learn some knowledge to protect the animals better.
Sincerely,
×××
Write the letter on the blackboard as an example.
Notes
1. living—active: lively
2. care for—look after; provide food, money, shelter, etc.
3. urge—request earnestly; try to persuade; strongly recommend
Step Ⅳ Part 4
This activity provides oral practice using the target language.
Go through the instructions with the class. There will be two different teams. One team will talk about why zoos are good places for animals and the other team will say why zoos are bad paces for animals.
Look at the list of expressions. Invite a student to read the list aloud to the class. Then get some students to use each expression in a complete sentence.
S1 : I think that elephants shouldn’t be kept in zoos.
S2 : I believe that animals in zoos live longer than animals in the jungle.
Put students in two teams. Let each team work together as they write down some statements showing their viewpoint, using the expressions in the box.
Look at the sample language in the box. Invite a pair of students to
回复

使用道具 举报

80#
read it to the class.
SA : I think that animals should not live in zoos.
SB : I disagree with you. I feel that zoos provide clean and safe places for endangered animals to live.
Ask the two teams to debate in class.
First, call on one team to give a statement. Then ask the other team to give a statement that is related to the first statement. Help the teams make several different statements about a single point before going on to another point.
Step Ⅴ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned some key vocabulary words such as against, be suitable for, tiny cages, care for, urge. We’ve also done a lot of reading, writing and speaking practice using the target language.
Step Ⅵ Homework
1. Finish off the exercises on pages 61~62 of the workbook.
2. Write the letter to the editor.

The Fourth Period
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary
planet, recycle, shower, paper towels, napkins, turn off
(2) Target Language
We really shouldn’t use paper napkins, you know.
I know. I stopped using them last year.
2. Ability Objects
(1) Train students’ speaking and listening ability.
(2) Train students’ ability to understand the target language in spoken conversation.
(3) Train students’ ability to use the target language.
3. Moral Object
We should be aware of the importance of protecting the environment.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Points
1. Key Vocabulary
planet, recycle, turn off
2. Target Language
We really shouldn’t use paper napkins, you know.
I know. I stopped using them last year.
Ⅲ. Teaching Difficult Points
1. How to train students’ speaking and listening ability.
2. How to use the target language.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Listening method
2. Pairwork to make every student work in class.
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A tape recorder
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step I Revision
Check homework, Invite a student to read his or her letter to the editor. Help correct any mistakes.
Step Ⅱ 1a
This activity introduces new vocabulary.
Read the instructions aloud to the class.
Then ask, What’s the meaning of the phrase save the planet. (It means to keep planet Earth clean and not polluted.)
T: But everybody helps. What do you think we can do for the planet?
Ask students to show their opinions.
Show some pictures and ask the students to say their suggestions for ways to save the planet. Invite a student to read each one aloud to the class. Make sure students understand the meaning of each suggestion.
stop riding in cars.
recycle books and paper.
turn off the lights when you leave a room.
turn off the shower while you are washing your hair.
don’t use paper towels or napkins.
Get students to write a number 1 in front of the easiest thing to do, a number 2 in front of the second easiest thing to do, and so forth. Check the answers. Students will probably have different answers. Let one of the students to say why he or she thinks a certain thing is easy to do and another thing is difficult to do. For example: I think it is easy to turn off the lights when you leave room. Because everyone can do it without any effort. It is difficult to stop riding in cars. Many people go to work or go to school by car, because it is far away from their homes. Otherwise they will be late.
Notes
1. stop doing—discontinue doing
2. recycle—treat so that further use is possible
Step Ⅲ 1b
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language. Read the instructions to the class. You will compare the answers you wrote for Activity la.
Look at the example in the speech bubbles. Invite a pair of students to read it to the class.
SA: Recycling paper is really easy.
SB: I agree. But it’s hard to stop riding in cars.
Look back at the list of items in Activity 1a again. First one student makes a statement. Then the other student agrees or disagrees with it. You can look back at Activity 4 in Section A to get ideas of words to use when agreeing and disagreeing.
Have students work
回复

使用道具 举报

81#
together, move around the classroom, checking the work and offering help as needed.
Ask a pair of students to say their answers as an example.
SA: Turning off the lights when you leave a room is really easy.
SB: I agree with you.
SA: Not using paper towels is really hard.
SB: I disagree with you. I believe that we can use handkerchieves.
Step Ⅳ 2a
This activity provides listening practice with the target language and new vocabulary words.
Go through the instructions with the class. T: Now you will hear Jack and Julia talk about what they are doing to help save the planet. Look at the chart. Invite a student to read the list of items that Julia and Jack talk about.
turning off the lights
turning off the shower
stopping using paper napkins
taking your own bags when shopping
not riding in cars
riding a bike
recycling paper
Play the recording for this activity for the students. The first time students only listen carefully. Play the recording a second time. Say, Listen to the recording again and check the things Julia and Jack talk about. If necessary, play the recording again.
Answers
They talk about: turning off the lights,
turning off the shower.
taking your own bags when shopping.
not riding in cars, riding a bike.
Step Ⅴ 2b
This activity gives students practice in understanding the target language in spoken conversation.
You will hear the same recording again.
Listen and check the things that Julia is doing now, the things She will do in the future, and the things she would never do.
Point to the three column headings in the chart and let students read the headings again on their own. Now listen to the recording carefully and check the things.
Play the recording again if necessary.
Students check their answers. Correct the answers.
Step Ⅵ 2c
This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language. Look at the sample conversation. Invite a pair of students to read it aloud to the class.
A: We really shouldn’t use paper napkins, you know.
B: I know. I stopped using them last year.
Go through the instructions with the class. Say, Have a conversation about the items in the chart. Talk about which of these things you do now, which you will do in the future, and which you would never do.
Get students to work in pairs. While they are working, walk around the classroom checking the progress of the pairs and offering help as needed. Invite one or two pairs to say their conversations to the class.
SA: We should turn off the lights when me leave a room.
SB: I always do that.
SA: We should take our own bags when shopping.
SB: That’s easy. I will do that in future.
SA: We really shouldn’t ride in cars.
SB: I’ll never do that! Our school is far away from my home. It takes me one hour to ride to school every day.
Step Ⅶ Summary
In this class, we’ve learned some key vocabulary, such as recycle, shower, paper towels, napkins, turn off. We’ve also learned the target language We really shouldn’t use paper napkins, you know. I know. I stopped using them last year.
Step Ⅷ Homework
Talk about things that you are doing now, you will do in the future and you would never do using the target language and write down the conversations.
Teaching Record:
In this period ,students learnt and talked a lot about how to save the planet and how to save our nature. Some students can show many really useful suggestions for everyone to do them in their everyday life..

The Fifth Period
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Key Vocabulary
trash, pull down, be made from, glue, inspiration, bottle, spare time
(2) Practise reading an article.
(3) Practise writing something using the target language.
2. Ability Object
(1) Improve students’ integrating skills-reading skill and writing skill.
(2) Improve students’ speaking ability by talking to each other.
3. Moral Object
We must realize the importance of recycling, It not only is a useful saving of money but also
回复

使用道具 举报

82#
can protect our environment.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Point
Practice reading and writing using the target language.
Ⅲ. Teaching Difficult Points
1. How to improve students’ reading ability.
2. How to improve students’ speaking ability.
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Reading method to improve students’ reading ability.
2. Writing method to improve students’ writing ability.
3. Speaking method.
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A projector
2. The blackboard
Teaching Procedures
Step Ⅰ Revision
Revise the target language presented in this unit. Check homework. Ask some pairs to read out their conversations.
Step Ⅱ 3a
Before Reading:
1.  This activity provides reading practice using the target language. Teach the new words. Show the new words on the screen by a projector.
Read the words and ask students to repeat them again and again until they can pronounce them correctly and fluently.
2.Describe the picture, and talk about “what is special about the house?”
While-reading
1.        Fast reading and find out the answers.
Parts of the house           Be made from
Roof       
Fence       
Wall       
2.        Careful reading
Who is Amy Winterbourne?
What is she often do in her spare time?
What award did she get?
3.        Practice  reading
Invite a student to read the article aloud to the class. Correct any pronunciation mistakes to make sure the student is providing a good model for the rest of the class. Go through the instructions with the class. Elicit one question from the class. Make sure students know what to do. Encourage students to think about questions beginning with who, what, when, where, why and how.
Now read the article.Then write your questions in your exercise book. Have students do the activity in pairs. Students should discuss why they would want to know the answer to each question. When they work, move around the classroom, checking the progress of the pairs and providing help as needed.
Answers
Answers will vary but might include
Who taught her how to make her house?
What isn’t made out of trash in her house?
When did she start making her trash house?
Where is the house?
Why did she use trash to build a house?
How long did it take to build her house?
Notes
1. the house of trash—the house made out of trash
2. most—(here) very
3. out of—(here)by the use of; from
4. discard—throw out or away; put aside,
give up (sth. useless or unwanted)
5. inspiration—(here) person or thing that inspires
Step Ⅲ 3b
This activity provides reading and writing practice using the target language.
Look at the Before picture. Please tell me the names of the things you see in the picture. (a trash can, a pair of pants, a napkin) Then look at the After picture.
Say to students. Please find out things made from recycled materials from the Before picture. (the backpack, the hat, the scarf)
Go through the instructions with the class.
Make sure students know what to do.
Ask different students to make sample sentences using the phrases made from and used to be about items in the After picture.
For example:
His backpack used to be a pair of pants.
His backpack is made from a pair of pants.
Get students to complete the article individually. While they are working, go around the classroom, checking the progress of students, offering help and answering questions as necessary.
Invite a student to read his or her completed article to the class.
Answers
Joe Winterbourne loves the clothes his mother made for him. At school, everyone calls him Mr Recycling. His hat is made from(used to be)a trash can cover. His backpack used to be(is made from)a pair of pants. His scarf is made from(used to be)a napkin.
Step Ⅴ Summary
In this class, we’ve done a lot of practice reading and writing as well as speaking.
Step Ⅵ Homework
1. Read the article in Activity 3a again for further comprehension.
2. Complete the article in Activity 3b.
Teaching Record:
Reading comprehensive remain a difficult task for the students.    Each article in the textbook is a good chance for students to practice the
回复

使用道具 举报

83#
reading skills. Step-by-Step to improve the reading skills will help a lot.

The Sixth Period
1. Knowledge Objects
(1) Fill in the blanks and make sentences
using support, endangered, recycle, wear, pull down
(2) Write conversations using the information.
2. Ability Object
Train students’ writing ability.
3. Moral Object
We should form good habits. They are not only good for ourselves but also good for our society.
Ⅱ. Teaching Key Points
1. Fill in blanks and make sentences.
2. Write conversations.
Ⅲ. Teaching Difficult Point
Make students using support, endangered, cycle, wear, pull down
Ⅳ. Teaching Methods
1. Teaching by explanation
2. Speaking method
3. Writing method
Ⅴ. Teaching Aids
1. A projector
2. The blackboard
Ⅵ. Teaching Procedures
Step Ⅰ Revision
Check homework. Invite a few students to read the article in Activity 3a. Then let a student read his or her own article.
Step Ⅱ
This activity focuses on vocabulary introduced in the unit.
Look at the words in the box. Invite a student to read them. Make sure the students understand the meaning of each word. Then fill in the blanks with the words. In some cases, students may need to use another form of the word, for example adjusting for tense or subject/verb agreement. Tell students they can find all the words in the preceding unit.
Get students to fill in the blanks on their own.
Check the answers. Ask five students each to read a sentence, filling in the blanks. The rest of the students check their answers. Show the answers on the screen by a projector.
Answers
1. Why are you wearing a coat? It’s not very suitable/or this hot weather.
2. Our school football team needs more support. They aren’t doing very well.
3. Pandas are endangered animals. They aren’t doing very well.
4. It’s important to recycle paper to save the trees.
5, That apartment block is old and dangerous. It should be pulled down.
Have students make their own sentences with the words, preferably sentences that are meaningful. Walk around the classroom. Collect a few students’ answers with mistakes on the blackboard. Then help students correct the mistakes.
Sample answers
1. I hope to have your support.
2. It is more than 30 years since manatees were endangered.
3. Recycling paper is very important and necessary.
4. What do you like to wear?
5. The buildings that are dangerous must be pulled down.
Step Ⅲ Revision and checking
Revise the target language learnt in this unit by checking the homework in the Exercise book.
Step IV Summary and Homework
In this class, we’ve done a lot of writing practice using the key vocabulary words and the target language presented in this unit. After class, please make sentences using the words in Activity 1 in your exercise books.

In this unit, Ss learnt the Animal World well, especially for those endangered ones. How to recycling the used things arouse students’ interest, and some of them even do something by themselves. I think the responsibility of protecting the environments is increasing in their hearts again.更多免费教案下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
回复

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2012-11-14 10:14:24 | 只看该作者

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:17

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网