查看: 11534|回复: 22
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2011年中考英语阅读模拟题、复习题集锦

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-19 15:09:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
 A
  During all this time I never stopped thinking about escape. When I traveled across to the other side of the island, I could see the other islands, and I said to myself, &quoterhaps I can get there with a boat. Perhaps I can get back to England one day."
  So I decided to make myself a boat. I cut down a big tree, and then began to make a long hole in it. It was hard work, but about six months later, I had a very fine canoe (独木舟). Next, I had to get it down to the sea. How silly I was! Why didn't I think before I began work? Of course, the canoe was too heavy. I couldn't move it! I pulled and pushed and tried everything, but it didn't move. I was very unhappy for a long time after that.
  That happened in my fourth year on the island. In my sixth year I did make myself a smaller canoe, but I did not try to escape in it. The boat was too small for a long journey, and I did not want to die at sea. The island was my home now, not my prison, and I was just happy to be alive.  A year or two later, I made myself a second canoe on the other side of the island. I also built myself a second house there, and so I had two homes.
  My life was still busy from mo rning to night. There were always things to do or to make. I learnt to make new clothes for myself from the skins of dead animals. They looked very strange, it is true, but they kept me dry in the rain.
  I kept food and tools at both my houses, and also wild goats. There were many goats on the island, and I made fields with high fences to keep them in. They learnt to take food from me, and soon I had goats' milk to drink every day. I also worked hard in my corn (玉米) fields. And so many years went by.
  46. The purpose of making a canoe on the island was to _____________.
  A. escape in it                  B. get to the other side of the island
  C. use it for food               D. go around the island
  47. To survive, the writer did the following EXCEPT _____________.
  A. keeping goats for milk         B. making clothes from animal skins
  C. working in the cornfields       D. going fishing in the sea
  48. Why didn't the writer use his first canoe?
  A. Because it was too small for a long journey.   
  B. Because it was too heavy to get down to the sea.
  C. Because there was something wrong with it.
  D. Because the writer was busy building a second house.
  49. From the story, we can learn that _____________.
  A. the writer tried to make his stay comfortable on the island
  B. the writer had nothing to do on the wild island
  C. the writer tried to escape in the second canoe, but failed
  D. the writer was in prison on the island, losing his freedom
  50.What is the best word to describe the writer?
    A. excited              B. brave        C. adventurous    D. hard-working

根据2010江苏宿迁中考试卷阅读题改编

阅读理解答案:ADBAC

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-19 15:10:00 | 只看该作者
B
  Thousands of people have been killed in a massive(大规模的) earthquake in Japan. The quake -- the most powerful to hit Japan in more than 100 years -- caused massive damage and many people are missing and feared dead.
  The 8.9 magnitude quake struck Friday(March 11) off Japan's eastern coast, and prompted(引发) tsunami warnings(海啸警报)across the Pacific as far away as South America and the U.S. West Coast. Several days after a 8.9-magnitude earthquake and resulting 10-meter-high tsunami devastated the coastline. The United States Geological Survey says it was the fifth largest earthquake since 1900. The largest, with a 9.5 magnitude, shook Chile(智利) in 1960.
  In Japan, the tsunami swept away boats, cars and hundreds of houses in coastal areas north of Tokyo. The quake shook buildings in the Japanese capital and caused several fires. All train and subway traffic in Tokyo has been stopped, and thousands of people there were unable to get back home. People are just trying to find clean water. Food supplies are running out. In the convenience stores, there are no rice balls left. There is no bottled water left. People are facing a really  serious situation in the days ahead for these people that are living in areas that were only moderately(普通的) damaged. The final death toll could range from the thousands to tens of thousands, depending on how many of these communities are gone.
  Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan said the government would do everything it can to minimize(使降到最低) the effects of the disaster. And in Washington, President Obama said the United States is ready to help the people of Japan.

51. The underline word damage means_____________ in the article.
     A. illness         B. disaster       C. terror          D. danger
  52. Which is true according to the passage?
     A. Thousands of people have been killed in a massive earthquake in Japan.
  B. Only people in areas that were only moderately damaged are facing a really serious situation in the days.
  C. The tsunami devastated  not only the coastline in Japan, but also the eras across the Pacific .as far away as South America and the U.S. West Coast.
     D. The massive earthquake caused the tsunami.
  53. According to the passage, which earthquak e is the larg est one since 1990 ?
     A. the one happened in Japan on March 11, 2011
     B. the one in Chile in 1960
     C. the fifth largest earthquake since 1900
  D. We don't know.
  54. If you're in Tokyo these days, what you can't get from the con  venience store?
     A. newspapers and magazines
     B. some medicine
     C. paper napkins and toothpastes
     D. rice balls and bottled water
  55. The passage can't be in/on __________.
     A. March 10th newspapers        B. TV         
     C.  Internet                    D.   Radios

阅读理解答案: BDBDA
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-19 15:10:00 | 只看该作者
第二节:请仔细阅读56-60题中的语言材料,从所给的A到F六个选项中选出与它们相对应的选项,其中一项为多余。
  56.The family  planning policy ("计划生育"政策) was introduced in 1979 to solve the population problems. Most couples could have only one child except some special families and those in some special areas.
  57. During the early 1990s, the workers were more than the jobs in most of the cities. Many workers were losing their jobs. "Jobless" was a hot topic at that time, so the leaders hoped the laid off workers could find new jobs or start up their own business.
  58. One of Deng's clever ideas was first performed in 1997. It described Hong Kong and Macao's situation after they returned to China. This policy would also be suitable for Taiwan. There would be one China, but Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan could have their own economies and political systems.
  59. Lei Feng was a soldier who was happy to help others. He died in an accident in 1962. On March 5th, 1963, Mao wrote a piece to say the Chinese should help others when necessary. After that, March 5th became a Volunteer Day.     60. The phrase appeared in 2004, referring to a p eaceful society where all people would work together to make the life better. This idea has become the main goal of the Chinese Communist Party now.
  A. "Learn from comrade Lei Feng",
  B. state owned company reforms (国有企业改革)
  C. One child in a family
  D. "one country, two systems"
  E. "harmonious society"
  F. "thrice- good"

阅读理解答案:C B D A E

编辑推荐:
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-19 15:11:00 | 只看该作者
A   
  My problems started after I went to a boar ding school. I was only 14, and at first I missed my family a lot. I often called them and cried on the phone. But after two weeks, I found I enjoyed being with my classmates at school.
  I had many friends who were boys. I thought of them as my best friends - but only friends. I never guessed my friendships with boys would become a problem.
  Then, three months later, my friends told me that some teachers and girls said I was hanging out with boys all day long in order to get attention from them. Seven months after that, the head teacher Mr. Wang asked the class to choose some students to join the Student Union. I thought I could win for I was doing well in school. I'd already won prizes for the best math and English exams. A week later, the list came out and it didn't include me. I was sad.
  Mr. Wang came to me and sai d, "Don't be sad. I know you're excellent! Maybe
  you're a little distant from the girls in our class. They don't know much about you, so some of them didn't choose you. It doesn't matter. Do your best to get along well with everyone and I think you'll make it next time."
  46. What was the writer's problem when she first entered the boarding school?
     A、 She didn't like her new school.
     B、 She didn't get along well with her classmates.
     C、 She missed her family very m uch.
     D、She didn't like her new teacher.
  47. Many of the writer's friends in her new school were _______.
     A、 teachers     B、 boys     C、 girls    D. women
  48. Why did the writer fail to join the Student Union?
     A、 Her teachers didn't like her.
     B、 She was a poor student.   
     C、 Some girls didn't choose her.
     D、 She likes showing off herself.
  49. The underlined word "distant" means "______" in English.
     A、 estranged     B、 aggressive  C、 warm-hearted   D、rude
  50. Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?
     A 、 The writer won prizes for the best science and English exams.
     B 、 The writer didn't realize that her friendships with boys would cause problems.
     C、The writer was sad because she failed to join the Student Union.
     D、The teacher thought she was an excellent student.

阅读理解答案:

46.C       47.B     48.C     49.A    50.A
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
B   
  Want to stay away from colds? Put on a happy face.
  Compared to unhappy people, those who are cheerful and relaxed are less likely to suffer from colds, according to a new study. It's possible that being happy helps the body fight illnesses, say the researchers from New York University.
  "It seems that positiv e feelings may reduce the danger of illness," said the study's chief researcher Sheldon Cohen.
  In an earlier study, Cohen found that people who were cheerful and lively caught coughs and colds less often. People who showed feelings were also less likely to tell their doctors that they felt ill.
  In this  study, Cohen's interviewed 193 adults every day for two weeks. During the interviews, the people told researchers about were given colds by doctors and had to stay alone in a room for six days.
  The results showed that everyone in the study was equally likely to get ill. Buy for people who said they felt happy during the research period, their illness are less serious and lasted for a shorter time.
  Cohen believes that when people experience positive feelings, their body may produce a chemical that helps fight illness and disease. So if you are worried abut your health, look on the bright side more often.
  51. Which of the following was NOT a part of the study?
  A. People talked about their feelings every day.
  B. People were kept alone for six days.
  C. People were given colds by doctors.
  D. People were made to feel unhappy.
  52. What did the study find?
  A. People who felt happy never got ill.
  B. People's feelings didn't influence their health.
  C. People with good feelings became ill more easily.
  D. People with positive feelings had less serious illnesses..
  53. According to Cohen, which of the following may help fight illness?
  A. Eating.    B. Crying.    C. Laughing.     D. Sleeping.
  54. This passage is a/an          .
  A. advertisement
  B. newspaper report
  C. story
  D. scientist's diary
  55. What is the best title for this passage?
  A. Smiles can fight colds
  B. Cause of colds found
  C. The danger of colds
  D. How people get sick

阅读理解答案:

51.D        52.D     53.C     54.B     55.A
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
第二节:请仔细阅读56-60题中购买者的信息和A-F六条广告语,然后选出与之对应的产品的广告语,其中一项为多余选项 。
  56.George passed the entrance exam and was admitted(允许进入) to a famous university. These days, his father is looking for a mobile phone for him so as to keep in touch with him closely.
  57. Tom is a senior middle school student .He likes sports very much and  plays basketball every afternoon. He wants to buy a pair of shoes after school.
  58. There's a party this evening for Mary' s 15th birthday. Her family are getting ready for it. Her sister's j ob is to buy some drinks.
  59. Joan doesn't want to forget the past, especially the happy moments.
  60. Bill travelled a lot when he was younger. Now he has stopped his work, he enjoys reading about foreign people, places and customs.
  A. "Just do it!"- This slogan speaks out to teens. It tells them to do something, if they think it's worth it. And if so, why not do it wearing Nike?
  B. "Share moments, share life." - This slogan from Kodak connects photos and beauty. It asks people to remember the happy moments in life by taking photos of them- using Kodak film(胶卷) of course.
  C. There are some public service advertisements(PSAS) that educate people about public service projects, such as Project Hope. Its slogan is &quotroject Hope-Schooling Every Child."
  D. "Always Coca-Cola" - Coke's slogan change every few years, but this one had enjoyed a lasting popularity because it shows the brand's spirit. It seems to say "Coke is the only drink; there are no other forms of drink"
  E. On hearing the slogan" Make yourself heard ",you will know there is the Ericsson product for you to call anyone.
  F. One magazine ad says "Make me your window on the world!" the advertisers say that the weekly magazine can bring the world to your home. Have you ever wondered what the Chinese eat for breakfast? Did you know that the Sahara Desert is getting bigger every year? This fascinating magazine, full of color pictures, is your window on the world.

阅读理解答案:

56.E         57.A    58.D     59.B      60.F
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-19 15:12:00 | 只看该作者
A
  Lisa never had the chance to know her fath er. He and her mother divorced when she was just a young child. Even though he didn't move far, he never came to visit his children.
  Lisa often wondered about her father. What did he looked like and what he was doing. All she knew was his name: Jeff White.
  After Lisa grew up, she became a nurse at a hospital, where she would help provide medicine and comfort for patients in their final days. A few weeks ago, she receieved a new patient whose name was Jeff White.
  When Jeff came into his room, Lisa asked him if he had any children. Jeff told her that he had two daughters, Lisa and Elly. Lisa couldn't hold her tears back. She told him, " I am Lisa, your daughter."
  Jeff embraced her, saying that he was not a good father. And the daghter held his hand and kissed him. Then Jeff began to sing This Magic Moment.
  Jeff could have just weeks left to live, so Lisa wanted to make the most of the time she had with him. Lisa also brought her kids to the hospital to meet their grandfather. The kid made cards for him with the words, " I love you."
  Forgiveness is also a kind of love.
  46. what happened to Lisa when she was young?
  A. Her father lost his job.
  B. Her mother died.
  C. Her family moved to another country.
  D. Her fa ther lef t the family.
  47. What did Lisa know about her father?
  A. Her father's looks
  B. Her mother's name
  C. Her father's hobby
  D. Her father's job
  48.What does the underlined word "patient" mean in this passage?
  A. 医生        B. 病人       C. 家属         D. 手术
  49.From the passage we know that__________
  A. Lisa has a brother.
  B. Lisa hates his father.
  C. Lisa has a sister.
  D. Lisa's father hates her daughter.
  50. This passage mainly tells us that _______
  A. Kids should love their father.
  B. The father should love his kids.
  C. Forgiveness is also a kind of love.
  D. Fathers shouldn't leave their families.
  (根据21世纪报阅读材料改编)

阅读理解答案:

DBBCC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:53

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表