楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
64#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:21:00 | 只看该作者
WhatIWanttoBeWhenIGrowUp

贵州贵阳市六中初三年级 徐莹

My topic is "What I Want to Be When I Grow up". My answer is "An Interpreter", an English interpreter. Why do I hope to become an English interpreter? There are three reasons.

First, I know if I want to be a good interpreter, I have to study two languages well: Chinese and English. When I was a lit-tle child,! loved my native language. I was interested in it very much and learned it diligently. When English came into my life, it became another best friend of mine. I'm doing my best to master the correct pronunciation, accents on each word, and intonation. I communicate with foreigners whenever it's possible and try to in-troduce our great motherland to them quite proudly.

Secondly, English is widely used. It's an international lan-guage and spoken as a second language by a lot of people in many different countries. China is now a developing country, so we need to learn some advanced science and technology from the west. As the interpreters of the 21st century, we will certainly take the re-sponsibility of building the bridge to a better world.

Well, the last reason is the most important. Interpreters are cultural ambassadors. China is an ancient country with a long his-tory. Interpreters can "export" the cream of Chinese culture to the west, and also "import" the essence of western modern civilization. Interpreters translate one language into another in order to pro-mote communication and understanding between different nations in the world.

To become an interpreter, there's still a long way for me to go. I must enrich my knowledge and study harder. I'm sure in the near future I can do some contribution to build the bridge be-tween the two cultures.

指导教师:夏友兰

回复

使用道具 举报

65#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:22:00 | 只看该作者

WhatDidIDoLastSunday

Listen! The little clock is ticking. I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful sunshine outside. "What a fine day today!" Then I got up quickly and made a plan for today. One, two, three and so on, that was what I should do. Looking at the full piece of paper, I smiled. What a busy day it would be!

Before leaving home, I looked at myself in the mirror. Mak-ing sure that I was really confident) I went outside with my physics book.

I didn't listen to the teacher carefully enough so he was an-gry with me. Then he asked me an easy question. Of course I didn't know the answer, so he asked me to stand there and think it over. My face turned red. I knew I was wrong. So I tried my best to listen to him carefully. Before long, the teacher asked the students to solve a problem. I thought hard and put up my hand, all the classmates looked at me in surprise. I answered it loudly and confidently, the teacher smiled and said: "Good, it is a new idea! "From it, I really realized something. As a youngster who is eager to contribute to our country, I know there is no time for us to waste.

When I got home, it was noon. I couldn't wait to turn on TV and watch the new film──Titanic. Soon, the beautiful song and wonderful performance attracted me deeply. The great ship Ti-tanic shows that: One's time and life is limited, but love is impres-sive and it will last forever.

After that, my mother took me to her office to play comput-er. I used Windows 98 to draw a beautiful ship and the blue sea. Do you know what it is? Yes, It was the Titanic in my heart. It was unsinkable in my mind.

That was what had happened on Sunday. You see it was quite a busy day. I like to keep myself busy. It makes me feel good. Please remember: Diligence is the mother of success.

指导教师:赵杰

回复

使用道具 举报

66#
WhatDidIDoLastSunday

Listen! The little clock is ticking. I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful sunshine outside. "What a fine day today!" Then I got up quickly and made a plan for today. One, two, three and so on, that was what I should do. Looking at the full piece of paper, I smiled. What a busy day it would be!

Before leaving home, I looked at myself in the mirror. Mak-ing sure that I was really confident) I went outside with my physics book.

I didn't listen to the teacher carefully enough so he was an-gry with me. Then he asked me an easy question. Of course I didn't know the answer, so he asked me to stand there and think it over. My face turned red. I knew I was wrong. So I tried my best to listen to him carefully. Before long, the teacher asked the students to solve a problem. I thought hard and put up my hand, all the classmates looked at me in surprise. I answered it loudly and confidently, the teacher smiled and said: "Good, it is a new idea! "From it, I really realized something. As a youngster who is eager to contribute to our country, I know there is no time for us to waste.

When I got home, it was noon. I couldn't wait to turn on TV and watch the new film──Titanic. Soon, the beautiful song and wonderful performance attracted me deeply. The great ship Ti-tanic shows that: One's time and life is limited, but love is impres-sive and it will last forever.

After that, my mother took me to her office to play comput-er. I used Windows 98 to draw a beautiful ship and the blue sea. Do you know what it is? Yes, It was the Titanic in my heart. It was unsinkable in my mind.

That was what had happened on Sunday. You see it was quite a busy day. I like to keep myself busy. It makes me feel good. Please remember: Diligence is the mother of success.

回复

使用道具 举报

67#

WalkingTowardsthe21stCentury

辽宁大连市九中 刘晓丹

How time flies! The 20th century will become history soon. If you look at the calendar everyday, you can feel the 21st century marching towards us.

What will it be like? It will be an overwhelming world limited only by imagination.

Now, let's look back to the Second World War. How cruel and terrifying that war was! It cost the lives of millions of people, and separated even more families. It brought nothing but pain and sorrow to our beloved world. In the next century, we need more people like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. We can work together for the liberty of the whole world. The 21st centu-ry will have peace ?and we won't let it to be disturbed by fights or battles any more. And in this peaceful world, man and woman, black and white will have equal rights, and all nations will be treated in the same way. And in this world of freedom, the words "slave" and "negro" will be found only in history books. I believe this day will come soon, and the whole world will be in harmony.

Our knowledge grows quickly as technology develops. In the 21st century, many problems will be solved and many human dreams will come true.

We will invent medicines that can ease all pains and kill all diseases. Maybe cancer, Aids, and rabies can be cured with a few pills. Most infectious diseases will disappear from the earth, and human won't suffer from illness any more.

Computer is an important part of our life today. They can help us in many ways. In the 21st century, computer will be more popular. With its help, most people can work at home instead of working in their offices. They can see a doctor, do their shopping, or make oversea telephone calls over Internet. It offers conve-nience and efficiency to our life.

Transportation is a major problem in the 20th century. In the 21st century, more freeways will be built, so that people won't be stuck in traffic during rush hours. Most families can have a he-licopter. Instead of wasting their time in long lines of cars on the road, people can go anywhere they like in the shortest time.

Pollution problem isn't completely solved in the present cen-tury. In the next century, we will go on working on this subject. Water and air that have already been polluted will be purified. We will make full use of solar power. Electricity can be used for heat-ing instead of burning coal and gas. In the 21st century, there won't be heavy smoke coming out of chimneys, or dirty water pouring into lakes and rivers. The earth will be cleaner, the air will be fresher, and the water will be purer and we can live in a much better environment.

When people are free, they can get on their own high-speed plane and reach the carefully protected wilderness area hundreds of miles away. If they are interested in sea world, they can take a submarine and explore the bottom of the ocean. They can even fly to the moon in a spaceship for their holiday. If they prefer staying at home, they can let a robot do all the housework and fetch their morning newspapers.

What exactly will the 21st century be like? It's still a mys-tery. Here, I can only imagine. But I know one thing: the 21st century belongs to us, the future is in our hands. We'll try our best to work for it, develop it and pass on a beautiful, peaceful, and cheerful world to the next generation.

指导教师:徐敏

回复

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:23:00 | 只看该作者
WalkingTowardsthe21stCentury

辽宁大连市九中 刘晓丹

How time flies! The 20th century will become history soon. If you look at the calendar everyday, you can feel the 21st century marching towards us.

What will it be like? It will be an overwhelming world limited only by imagination.

Now, let's look back to the Second World War. How cruel and terrifying that war was! It cost the lives of millions of people, and separated even more families. It brought nothing but pain and sorrow to our beloved world. In the next century, we need more people like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. We can work together for the liberty of the whole world. The 21st centu-ry will have peace ?and we won't let it to be disturbed by fights or battles any more. And in this peaceful world, man and woman, black and white will have equal rights, and all nations will be treated in the same way. And in this world of freedom, the words "slave" and "negro" will be found only in history books. I believe this day will come soon, and the whole world will be in harmony.

Our knowledge grows quickly as technology develops. In the 21st century, many problems will be solved and many human dreams will come true.

We will invent medicines that can ease all pains and kill all diseases. Maybe cancer, Aids, and rabies can be cured with a few pills. Most infectious diseases will disappear from the earth, and human won't suffer from illness any more.

Computer is an important part of our life today. They can help us in many ways. In the 21st century, computer will be more popular. With its help, most people can work at home instead of working in their offices. They can see a doctor, do their shopping, or make oversea telephone calls over Internet. It offers conve-nience and efficiency to our life.

Transportation is a major problem in the 20th century. In the 21st century, more freeways will be built, so that people won't be stuck in traffic during rush hours. Most families can have a he-licopter. Instead of wasting their time in long lines of cars on the road, people can go anywhere they like in the shortest time.

Pollution problem isn't completely solved in the present cen-tury. In the next century, we will go on working on this subject. Water and air that have already been polluted will be purified. We will make full use of solar power. Electricity can be used for heat-ing instead of burning coal and gas. In the 21st century, there won't be heavy smoke coming out of chimneys, or dirty water pouring into lakes and rivers. The earth will be cleaner, the air will be fresher, and the water will be purer and we can live in a much better environment.

When people are free, they can get on their own high-speed plane and reach the carefully protected wilderness area hundreds of miles away. If they are interested in sea world, they can take a submarine and explore the bottom of the ocean. They can even fly to the moon in a spaceship for their holiday. If they prefer staying at home, they can let a robot do all the housework and fetch their morning newspapers.

What exactly will the 21st century be like? It's still a mys-tery. Here, I can only imagine. But I know one thing: the 21st century belongs to us, the future is in our hands. We'll try our best to work for it, develop it and pass on a beautiful, peaceful, and cheerful world to the next generation.

指导教师:徐敏

回复

使用道具 举报

69#
Trust

河北保定市十七中初中 李牧群

"Mum, are they afraid?" I asked when I was watching the circus men flying in the sky. "They will not, "Mum said gently, "because they trust each other."

Now, when I think of the word "trust", I remember the cir-cus men flying in the sky. Yes, they are brave, they are well-trained, but without trust, they couldn't have done so well at the life or death moment.

In our daily life, trust is like water and air. Try to think, if we don't trust others, if we are always on guard, if we have masks all the time, how terrible our life will be, how tired we'll become, how dull our life will be!

Trust is the best way that people get along well with each other. With trust, teachers make students full of hope; with trust, classes will share the feeling of good company 5 with trust, we make others and ourselves happy and gay.

You see, trust is very important in our life. So everyone in the world wants to get trust from others. And if you trust others, they will also trust you. Isn't that a wonderful feeling? However, you may say, in today's world, it's really dangerous to trust oth-ers all the time, because there're some dishonest people in the world. Anyway, although there's still some darkness in today's world, we should never neglect the importance of trust, which leads to an understanding world.

I still remember when I was at primary school, once I was mistaken by the teacher and he said something to my mother. I felt very unhappy, because I was afraid Mother would not listen to me and would be angry with me. "I trust you. "I looked up when I heard the words. I read in mother's eyes the word "trust". At that moment, I felt my heart was full of sunshine. I wanted to say, thank you, mum? for your understanding, for your trust.

OK, From now on, in order to make our world warm, com-fortable and pleasant, trust everyone around you, then you'll find that life is very beautiful!

点评:

The way of writing is simple, clear, and crisp. The true feeling in the writing set readers thinking about the touchy topic.

It's thoughtful and touching. Hope you will share the feeling of trust with your parents, your teachers, and your classmates.

指导教师:禄乐以

回复

使用道具 举报

70#
Trust

河北保定市十七中初中 李牧群

"Mum, are they afraid?" I asked when I was watching the circus men flying in the sky. "They will not, "Mum said gently, "because they trust each other."

Now, when I think of the word "trust", I remember the cir-cus men flying in the sky. Yes, they are brave, they are well-trained, but without trust, they couldn't have done so well at the life or death moment.

In our daily life, trust is like water and air. Try to think, if we don't trust others, if we are always on guard, if we have masks all the time, how terrible our life will be, how tired we'll become, how dull our life will be!

Trust is the best way that people get along well with each other. With trust, teachers make students full of hope; with trust, classes will share the feeling of good company 5 with trust, we make others and ourselves happy and gay.

You see, trust is very important in our life. So everyone in the world wants to get trust from others. And if you trust others, they will also trust you. Isn't that a wonderful feeling? However, you may say, in today's world, it's really dangerous to trust oth-ers all the time, because there're some dishonest people in the world. Anyway, although there's still some darkness in today's world, we should never neglect the importance of trust, which leads to an understanding world.

I still remember when I was at primary school, once I was mistaken by the teacher and he said something to my mother. I felt very unhappy, because I was afraid Mother would not listen to me and would be angry with me. "I trust you. "I looked up when I heard the words. I read in mother's eyes the word "trust". At that moment, I felt my heart was full of sunshine. I wanted to say, thank you, mum? for your understanding, for your trust.

OK, From now on, in order to make our world warm, com-fortable and pleasant, trust everyone around you, then you'll find that life is very beautiful!

点评:

The way of writing is simple, clear, and crisp. The true feeling in the writing set readers thinking about the touchy topic.

It's thoughtful and touching. Hope you will share the feeling of trust with your parents, your teachers, and your classmates.

指导教师:禄乐以

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 23:24

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表