楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
71#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:23:00 | 只看该作者
TheSportsMeeting

湖北武汉同济医科大学附中初三 张旻

It was a beautiful autumn day. We held our sports meeting. The sun was shining brightly, and the sky was blue. All of us were full of energy. When we reached the race court, we felt eager to join in the games. It was an exciting day. Like all middle school students, sports are dear friends to us. We couldn't wait to get over with the singing and dancing parts, and go straight to the games. Well, why not let me tell you a few things that had caught my heart and that I've remembered even till now.

The whistle sounded. The best runner of our class rushed out of the starting line, like an eagle flying into the sky. Oh, what the speed. He soon left others behind, far behind. I felt there was a beauty, the beauty of strength. When passing the finishing line, he cried out, "I won, oh yes; I won! "There was pride written on his face and there was happiness in his eyes.

But there was another. It was a quiet girl who joined in the Girl's 800 Meters. She wasn't so fast but she tried very hard. She ran and ran, doing her best. Destiny is a tricky thing. It won't even be generous to a girl like her. She fell down to the ground just before reaching the finishing line. There, I saw blood, so red on her bare ankles. Tears came down on her face. I thought she would give up. But no! She stood up again. Biting her lips, with her hurt ankles, with her hot tears, she kept on running. She came in last. I held her in my arms, trying to comfort her. She said lightly, "Min, I've lost". "No, you've won .'You're truly my heroine. "I said, holding her more tightly in my arms.

The last race was the race of teamwork, the relay race. My eyes followed our runners one by one, a stick by a stick. Holding my hands tightly, I didn't dare to take my eyes off them. In my heart,! said again and again, "Don't drop the stick, don't drop the stick. " Oh, the misfortune! The stick dropped onto the ground, and my heart sank with it. "No!", many voices called out. "Keep on running 1 "they shouted. I closed my eyes, unwilling to see our failure. "We won! We won!'" When I heard this, I opened my eyes and saw faces full of smiles. I felt happiness filling my breast. Big hot tears rushed down. I cried, cried with joy. For the first time I ever wept happy tears.

A wise man said: "Success is the fruit, but what we did for it is even more valuable. "The most important thing we did is that we did take a part in the game. That's what I learned that day, on the last sports meeting of our Junior middle school life. And it also left me many wonderful memories.

指导教师:杨昕

回复

使用道具 举报

72#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:24:00 | 只看该作者

TheSportsMeeting

湖北武汉同济医科大学附中初三 张旻

It was a beautiful autumn day. We held our sports meeting. The sun was shining brightly, and the sky was blue. All of us were full of energy. When we reached the race court, we felt eager to join in the games. It was an exciting day. Like all middle school students, sports are dear friends to us. We couldn't wait to get over with the singing and dancing parts, and go straight to the games. Well, why not let me tell you a few things that had caught my heart and that I've remembered even till now.

The whistle sounded. The best runner of our class rushed out of the starting line, like an eagle flying into the sky. Oh, what the speed. He soon left others behind, far behind. I felt there was a beauty, the beauty of strength. When passing the finishing line, he cried out, "I won, oh yes; I won! "There was pride written on his face and there was happiness in his eyes.

But there was another. It was a quiet girl who joined in the Girl's 800 Meters. She wasn't so fast but she tried very hard. She ran and ran, doing her best. Destiny is a tricky thing. It won't even be generous to a girl like her. She fell down to the ground just before reaching the finishing line. There, I saw blood, so red on her bare ankles. Tears came down on her face. I thought she would give up. But no! She stood up again. Biting her lips, with her hurt ankles, with her hot tears, she kept on running. She came in last. I held her in my arms, trying to comfort her. She said lightly, "Min, I've lost". "No, you've won .'You're truly my heroine. "I said, holding her more tightly in my arms.

The last race was the race of teamwork, the relay race. My eyes followed our runners one by one, a stick by a stick. Holding my hands tightly, I didn't dare to take my eyes off them. In my heart,! said again and again, "Don't drop the stick, don't drop the stick. " Oh, the misfortune! The stick dropped onto the ground, and my heart sank with it. "No!", many voices called out. "Keep on running 1 "they shouted. I closed my eyes, unwilling to see our failure. "We won! We won!'" When I heard this, I opened my eyes and saw faces full of smiles. I felt happiness filling my breast. Big hot tears rushed down. I cried, cried with joy. For the first time I ever wept happy tears.

A wise man said: "Success is the fruit, but what we did for it is even more valuable. "The most important thing we did is that we did take a part in the game. That's what I learned that day, on the last sports meeting of our Junior middle school life. And it also left me many wonderful memories.

回复

使用道具 举报

73#

TheSeasonILikeBest

四川成都树德实验中学初三 班文娟

If someone asks me which season I like best, it's a hard ques-tion for me to answer. Because there are four seasons in a year. We can go for an outing in spring. In summer, we can go swim-ming. After summer, we can have a good harvest. We can go skating in winter. Anyhow I like spring best.

Spring is the most beautiful season in a year. The weather gets warmer, and the days get longer. Everything begins to grow. Trees turn green. At the beginning, they are light green. Each leaf seems to be cleaned by spring wind. Many kinds of flowers start to come out. They are colorful, red, yellow, orange and white. They give the earth a pretty coat. The fields and meadows are covered with fresh green grass. Rivers pass through the coun-tries and the cities quietly. Look! The swallows are coming back again. They are flying to the south in spring, because the weather is warmer in the south. At the same time, bears wake up from their long winter sleep. Cats begin mewing. Dogs begin barking. The forests are filled with the songs of birds. All the sounds on the earth are like music. Later, most of the animals will get mar-ried and have babies. New lives tell us that: this year is better than ever before.

I like spring very much because I can enjoy spring festival. In China, People celebrate spring's coming by spending spring festi-val. It is the most important festival in China. It isn't the same date each year. Usually, it comes between January and February. On that day, people clean and tidy their rooms. Because they think cleaning can make them forget all the unhappy things in the last year. In the shop, many people are busy looking for food and presents. In the evening, people have a big family get-together at home. Children wear new clothes. They get some money from their Daddy, uncles and aunts. They are the happiest. In North China, people often make dumplings before the Eve. Money looked like the dumplings in ancient time. Dumplings mean rich, so they like eating them. In South China, after tasting delicious food, people usually go to a flower market or watch CCTV pro-grammes. The programme is wonderful. At twelve o'clock, every-one welcomes the new year's coming. That's a peaceful night.

Now spring festival is coming again. Spring is coming, too. "Well begun is half done". I hope all of us can have a nice beginning in 1999.

点评:

Ban Wenjuan likes English very much. She often goes to the "English Corner "to practise her spoken English and she has made rapid progress. Through taking part in the" National Students Spoken English Competition", she realized that there was a long way to go before she could learn English really well.

指导教师:郑晓兰

回复

使用道具 举报

74#

TheSeasonILikeBest

四川成都树德实验中学初三 班文娟

If someone asks me which season I like best, it's a hard ques-tion for me to answer. Because there are four seasons in a year. We can go for an outing in spring. In summer, we can go swim-ming. After summer, we can have a good harvest. We can go skating in winter. Anyhow I like spring best.

Spring is the most beautiful season in a year. The weather gets warmer, and the days get longer. Everything begins to grow. Trees turn green. At the beginning, they are light green. Each leaf seems to be cleaned by spring wind. Many kinds of flowers start to come out. They are colorful, red, yellow, orange and white. They give the earth a pretty coat. The fields and meadows are covered with fresh green grass. Rivers pass through the coun-tries and the cities quietly. Look! The swallows are coming back again. They are flying to the south in spring, because the weather is warmer in the south. At the same time, bears wake up from their long winter sleep. Cats begin mewing. Dogs begin barking. The forests are filled with the songs of birds. All the sounds on the earth are like music. Later, most of the animals will get mar-ried and have babies. New lives tell us that: this year is better than ever before.

I like spring very much because I can enjoy spring festival. In China, People celebrate spring's coming by spending spring festi-val. It is the most important festival in China. It isn't the same date each year. Usually, it comes between January and February. On that day, people clean and tidy their rooms. Because they think cleaning can make them forget all the unhappy things in the last year. In the shop, many people are busy looking for food and presents. In the evening, people have a big family get-together at home. Children wear new clothes. They get some money from their Daddy, uncles and aunts. They are the happiest. In North China, people often make dumplings before the Eve. Money looked like the dumplings in ancient time. Dumplings mean rich, so they like eating them. In South China, after tasting delicious food, people usually go to a flower market or watch CCTV pro-grammes. The programme is wonderful. At twelve o'clock, every-one welcomes the new year's coming. That's a peaceful night.

Now spring festival is coming again. Spring is coming, too. "Well begun is half done". I hope all of us can have a nice beginning in 1999.

点评:

Ban Wenjuan likes English very much. She often goes to the "English Corner "to practise her spoken English and she has made rapid progress. Through taking part in the" National Students Spoken English Competition", she realized that there was a long way to go before she could learn English really well.

指导教师:郑晓兰

回复

使用道具 举报

75#

ThePowerofBelief

陕西西安铁一中初三年级 陈都

When I was 11 years old, I was told that I had skin cancer and had only 8 months to live. I was taken to the hospital and suffered a lot. My parents were so worried about me that they could hardly eat or sleep. I cried all the time, knowing that I was going to say good-bye to my friends and this world?forever. I was so scared. I wouldn't talk to anyone and I refused to take the op-eration, no matter what.

And then one day, a young doctor came along. She tried to talk to me. But for the first couple of weeks, I wouldn't even look at her. She then tried to play chess and watch TV with me. And gradually, it worked. After some time, though I still wouldn't talk, I took her as my friend.

Then one day she told me a story, in which a young girl saved herself from the jaws of a fierce crocodile. When she strug-gled back home, leaving a trail of blood behind her, nobody except herself thought that she was going to live on. I listened attentively through the details of her fight with death, my eyes swimming in tears. In the end, the girl miraculously triumphed over death with her strong will. When the doctor was finishing the story, she, looking directly at my eyes, said, "what saved the girl's life was nothing but her own belief. "Then she took me in her arms and murmured, as if to herself, “Belief. Yes, belief.” The faint but dis-tinct words struck me like a thunder from the blue sky. I cried out: "Belief is also the word for me!"

So,──I believed and I survived.

Three years have passed since then and I have realized that it is the strong will, rather the medicine alone, that has helped me conquer the cancer. And the strong will was implanted by the young doctor.

So I have made up my mind that I would become a doctor— a doctor who not only gives his patients medicine, but also gives them belief, gives them—hope.

指导教师:蔡笑鸿

回复

使用道具 举报

76#

ThePowerofBelief

陕西西安铁一中初三年级 陈都

When I was 11 years old, I was told that I had skin cancer and had only 8 months to live. I was taken to the hospital and suffered a lot. My parents were so worried about me that they could hardly eat or sleep. I cried all the time, knowing that I was going to say good-bye to my friends and this world?forever. I was so scared. I wouldn't talk to anyone and I refused to take the op-eration, no matter what.

And then one day, a young doctor came along. She tried to talk to me. But for the first couple of weeks, I wouldn't even look at her. She then tried to play chess and watch TV with me. And gradually, it worked. After some time, though I still wouldn't talk, I took her as my friend.

Then one day she told me a story, in which a young girl saved herself from the jaws of a fierce crocodile. When she strug-gled back home, leaving a trail of blood behind her, nobody except herself thought that she was going to live on. I listened attentively through the details of her fight with death, my eyes swimming in tears. In the end, the girl miraculously triumphed over death with her strong will. When the doctor was finishing the story, she, looking directly at my eyes, said, "what saved the girl's life was nothing but her own belief. "Then she took me in her arms and murmured, as if to herself, “Belief. Yes, belief.” The faint but dis-tinct words struck me like a thunder from the blue sky. I cried out: "Belief is also the word for me!"

So,──I believed and I survived.

Three years have passed since then and I have realized that it is the strong will, rather the medicine alone, that has helped me conquer the cancer. And the strong will was implanted by the young doctor.

So I have made up my mind that I would become a doctor— a doctor who not only gives his patients medicine, but also gives them belief, gives them—hope.

指导教师:蔡笑鸿

回复

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2008-11-29 11:09:00 | 只看该作者
学生英语习作选
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:09