楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
43#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:18:00 | 只看该作者

MyFamily

河南省郑州市第51中学 徐起航

My family will always be very important in my life. I'm raised in a loving family.

My father is an engineer. Whenever I think of him, I'm al-ways full of respect. My mother is a good mother of the Chinese type. She treats my grandmother as if she were her own mother, so my grandmother is very fond of her.

It was a pity my father and my mother didn't go to universi-ty in their youth because of the "Cultural Revolution". But they never lost their heart. My father masterd the skills of electricity by self-study. Now he is a leader of a factory. He manages the factory heart and soul, and he is always the last one to come off duty and often does extra work. I often see him working late into the night. In addition, he often goes to other cities on business and seldom stays at home. Sometimes,! speak to him in fun, "You re-gard the family as a hotel". Because of his hard work, he gets a lot of honour.

My mother is thirty-five years old. She studied by herself and got a graduation certificate from Hunan university. She was very excited when she graduated, since her dream came true at last. During the past thirty years, my mother has experienced many trials of hardships. She has been to the countryside and the factory. However, just because of these experiences, my mother has become more determined and intelligent. She cooks well and often gets up early in order to prepare some delicious food for us. But my mother used to say she has stomachache. She couldn't eat when we ate good food. When I was young,! was surprised in that what she couldn't eat was exactly what I liked to eat. Now I understand how great my mother's love is !

My parents are open-minded and warm-hearted. They are willing to help others, because of their kindness, our neighbors like to come to our house for talking and playing. My father, my mother and I spend our spare time in many ways. We all like na-ture and the outdoors. We are fond of walking, swimming and singing. Sometimes,! play the piano for my parents, and they en-joy it very much.

I have a happy family. We all live in peace and harmony. My parents love me, but not excessively. They hope me to be self-re-specting, self-reliant, and also self-supporting, so, I'm always re-minded to go on and never give up.

指导教师:刘思一

回复

使用道具 举报

44#

MyFamily

河南省郑州市第51中学 徐起航

My family will always be very important in my life. I'm raised in a loving family.

My father is an engineer. Whenever I think of him, I'm al-ways full of respect. My mother is a good mother of the Chinese type. She treats my grandmother as if she were her own mother, so my grandmother is very fond of her.

It was a pity my father and my mother didn't go to universi-ty in their youth because of the "Cultural Revolution". But they never lost their heart. My father masterd the skills of electricity by self-study. Now he is a leader of a factory. He manages the factory heart and soul, and he is always the last one to come off duty and often does extra work. I often see him working late into the night. In addition, he often goes to other cities on business and seldom stays at home. Sometimes,! speak to him in fun, "You re-gard the family as a hotel". Because of his hard work, he gets a lot of honour.

My mother is thirty-five years old. She studied by herself and got a graduation certificate from Hunan university. She was very excited when she graduated, since her dream came true at last. During the past thirty years, my mother has experienced many trials of hardships. She has been to the countryside and the factory. However, just because of these experiences, my mother has become more determined and intelligent. She cooks well and often gets up early in order to prepare some delicious food for us. But my mother used to say she has stomachache. She couldn't eat when we ate good food. When I was young,! was surprised in that what she couldn't eat was exactly what I liked to eat. Now I understand how great my mother's love is !

My parents are open-minded and warm-hearted. They are willing to help others, because of their kindness, our neighbors like to come to our house for talking and playing. My father, my mother and I spend our spare time in many ways. We all like na-ture and the outdoors. We are fond of walking, swimming and singing. Sometimes,! play the piano for my parents, and they en-joy it very much.

I have a happy family. We all live in peace and harmony. My parents love me, but not excessively. They hope me to be self-re-specting, self-reliant, and also self-supporting, so, I'm always re-minded to go on and never give up.

回复

使用道具 举报

45#

MyFamily

河南省郑州市第51中学 徐起航

回复

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:19:00 | 只看该作者
We usually say that it is very important to find a real friend, but it is difficult. Now in our society it seems that some people have a lot of friends. However, once their friends face difficulties, they may all run away. They may not give their friends any help. It is very sad for hearing it. What is true is that it is difficult to find real friends.

Most of us know the famous story. One day, two friends were walking in forest. A bear came to attack them. One of them climbed up a tree to escape, just after he said he would help his friend whenever he had trouble, only leaving his poor friend dumbfounded.

Do you want to make friends with the person like the man climbing up the tree? Do you want to have a friend hiding behind you when trouble or even danger is coming? Of course not! We need real friendship. But what is real friendship? What is the judgement for that? It means that friends can help you when you face difficulties. They do not gather around you when you are plain sailing. They will not leave you alone when you are in trouble. They intend to share both your happiness and sadness, espe-cially you sadness, whenever you need them. They may not give you any advice, or they may not solve any problems but they would like to listen to your story, or they will stay to calm you, to encourage you to stand up again and to help you go to the road to success. That is real friendship!

We all know the end of the story, the friend on the ground said a well-known saying: "A friend in need is a friend indeed."

回复

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:19:00 | 只看该作者
AFriendinNeedIsAFriendIndeed

青海省西宁市康东中学初中 李晓亮

We usually say that it is very important to find a real friend, but it is difficult. Now in our society it seems that some people have a lot of friends. However, once their friends face difficulties, they may all run away. They may not give their friends any help. It is very sad for hearing it. What is true is that it is difficult to find real friends.

Most of us know the famous story. One day, two friends were walking in forest. A bear came to attack them. One of them climbed up a tree to escape, just after he said he would help his friend whenever he had trouble, only leaving his poor friend dumbfounded.

Do you want to make friends with the person like the man climbing up the tree? Do you want to have a friend hiding behind you when trouble or even danger is coming? Of course not! We need real friendship. But what is real friendship? What is the judgement for that? It means that friends can help you when you face difficulties. They do not gather around you when you are plain sailing. They will not leave you alone when you are in trouble. They intend to share both your happiness and sadness, espe-cially you sadness, whenever you need them. They may not give you any advice, or they may not solve any problems but they would like to listen to your story, or they will stay to calm you, to encourage you to stand up again and to help you go to the road to success. That is real friendship!

We all know the end of the story, the friend on the ground said a well-known saying: "A friend in need is a friend indeed."

回复

使用道具 举报

48#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:16:00 | 只看该作者
WhentheWallTopplesDown,ItBecomesaBridge

海南海口秀英区永万坡国科实验学校初中 白天天

Today I'll talk about understanding, that is understanding between children and their parents. So my topic is when the wall topples down, it becomes a bridge.

As everyone knows, children from age 12 to 16 enter a rebel phase. They are perplexed and do not know what's right or wrong. They quarrel with other people and complain about their families or parents. Some of them smoke, drink, fight or leave home. But they do not know how. Unfortunately, many families break up just because of communication difficulties. We're sorry to see that many tragedies have happened because of this. I'll tell some of the stories I know.

Firstly, Chen Weili was a very good student at school. He quarrelled with his mother because his mother read his letters without his permission. He was so mad that he couldn't control himself. He shouted at his mother; "You can't read my letters;

It's against the law! "But his mother couldn't understand him. She just wanted to be near to her child as mothers quite often do. She wanted to care for her child. She was also very angry. She shouted at him: "I'm your mother! Go to the court and charge me! Go! Go! Nobody will help you! "They both cried. As a result, the generation gap widened.

. . The second example is also about a boy. His name was Zhang Yong. The story happened in a small town in Hunan province. Zhang Yong's parents were both teachers. Because teachers are very busy and don't have much money? it was diffi-cult for Zhang Yong's parents to make a fuss of him. He began to live and study at school at 10 years of age. His parents rarely visited him. He felt unfairly treated. "Why do other children's parents care about their children, but my parents don't?" he thought. One day, he felt unwell and went to see the school doc-tor. The doctor told him he had caught hepatitis. He told his parents of the bad news. But his parents seemed unconcerned and gave him only 20 yuan. Then let him go to the hospital by him-self. His parents didn't take him to the hospital until he couldn't get up from the bed. His parents finally paid 6000 yuan to the hospital. That was all the money they had! Zhang Yong asked his parents: "Why didn't you care about me before? Now, it's useless!" But he knew nothing of his parents' difficulties. They asked for bank loan. The interest was 200 yuan a month. This amount is equal to his parents salary per month! When Zhang Yong discovered this, he was overwhelmed with emotion. "Oh, my parents are so great!" he thought. "They love me. They would do anything for me!" He realized that he had the same love as other children had. Unfortunately, this realization arrived too late. He died in his mother's arms some days later. He was only 17.

Yes, it was a sad story, and it made us think very deeply. If you're a student of this age, have you ever thought about your parents' mind? Have you ever felt compunction because of your bad treatment to them? Have you thought about their deeds? You can find a lot of reasons to say that your parents are bad. But you can't deny one word—love, father's love, mother's love and fami-ly love.

If you are children's father or mother, do you know your children's mind? It they are unhappy, will you care about them? Every parent loves his children. But they show their love in differ-ent ways.

I don't understand why so many people say that the genera-tion gap can't be crossed.

Maybe the world is too contradictory and complex. I can't find any reason to say that children must have a heart exchange with their parents. I just know; "In this world parents' love to their children is the strongest one. To protect this love is very im-portant. "

Although children and their parents have different point of views and sometimes they do not understand each other, there is a wall between them, yet they're two generations that are heart to heart. Everything could be OK. The generation gap could be crossed.

We ask for help. We ask for understanding. We ask for love. So, hold out our hands, let's push down the wall, let's make a bridge across the two generations!

回复

使用道具 举报

49#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:16:00 | 只看该作者
WhentheWallTopplesDown,ItBecomesaBridge

海南海口秀英区永万坡国科实验学校初中 白天天

Today I'll talk about understanding, that is understanding between children and their parents. So my topic is when the wall topples down, it becomes a bridge.

As everyone knows, children from age 12 to 16 enter a rebel phase. They are perplexed and do not know what's right or wrong. They quarrel with other people and complain about their families or parents. Some of them smoke, drink, fight or leave home. But they do not know how. Unfortunately, many families break up just because of communication difficulties. We're sorry to see that many tragedies have happened because of this. I'll tell some of the stories I know.

Firstly, Chen Weili was a very good student at school. He quarrelled with his mother because his mother read his letters without his permission. He was so mad that he couldn't control himself. He shouted at his mother; "You can't read my letters;

It's against the law! "But his mother couldn't understand him. She just wanted to be near to her child as mothers quite often do. She wanted to care for her child. She was also very angry. She shouted at him: "I'm your mother! Go to the court and charge me! Go! Go! Nobody will help you! "They both cried. As a result, the generation gap widened.

. . The second example is also about a boy. His name was Zhang Yong. The story happened in a small town in Hunan province. Zhang Yong's parents were both teachers. Because teachers are very busy and don't have much money? it was diffi-cult for Zhang Yong's parents to make a fuss of him. He began to live and study at school at 10 years of age. His parents rarely visited him. He felt unfairly treated. "Why do other children's parents care about their children, but my parents don't?" he thought. One day, he felt unwell and went to see the school doc-tor. The doctor told him he had caught hepatitis. He told his parents of the bad news. But his parents seemed unconcerned and gave him only 20 yuan. Then let him go to the hospital by him-self. His parents didn't take him to the hospital until he couldn't get up from the bed. His parents finally paid 6000 yuan to the hospital. That was all the money they had! Zhang Yong asked his parents: "Why didn't you care about me before? Now, it's useless!" But he knew nothing of his parents' difficulties. They asked for bank loan. The interest was 200 yuan a month. This amount is equal to his parents salary per month! When Zhang Yong discovered this, he was overwhelmed with emotion. "Oh, my parents are so great!" he thought. "They love me. They would do anything for me!" He realized that he had the same love as other children had. Unfortunately, this realization arrived too late. He died in his mother's arms some days later. He was only 17.

Yes, it was a sad story, and it made us think very deeply. If you're a student of this age, have you ever thought about your parents' mind? Have you ever felt compunction because of your bad treatment to them? Have you thought about their deeds? You can find a lot of reasons to say that your parents are bad. But you can't deny one word—love, father's love, mother's love and fami-ly love.

If you are children's father or mother, do you know your children's mind? It they are unhappy, will you care about them? Every parent loves his children. But they show their love in differ-ent ways.

I don't understand why so many people say that the genera-tion gap can't be crossed.

Maybe the world is too contradictory and complex. I can't find any reason to say that children must have a heart exchange with their parents. I just know; "In this world parents' love to their children is the strongest one. To protect this love is very im-portant. "

Although children and their parents have different point of views and sometimes they do not understand each other, there is a wall between them, yet they're two generations that are heart to heart. Everything could be OK. The generation gap could be crossed.

We ask for help. We ask for understanding. We ask for love. So, hold out our hands, let's push down the wall, let's make a bridge across the two generations!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 15:44

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表