楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
36#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:12:00 | 只看该作者
MyBestFriend

四川省成都市树德实验中学初中三年级 班文娟

"Best Friend "may have different implications to different people. A child in the kindergarten may regard the ones who al-ways whisper to her as her best friends. The young boys, who al-ways play, argue and even fight together after class, are best friends. I sometimes ask my parents who the visitors are. They say in one word: our best friends. How many best friends my par-ents have!

To me, "Best friend "is the friend who I like best. We have same ideas about something and we are faithful to each other. One of my best friends is Qian. We've known for three years since we went to the junior school. Of course, we're classmates. What brought us together was something pure, beautiful and something that we both love: Music. Everyone in class knows that she plays the piano very well. But I can't play that instrument. I only like to listen to the musician to play the piano. I like Yanni best. She likes Richard Clayderman. In our free time, we talk something about these two musicians: something about their works and their latest lives. If there is a concert in our city on weekend, we do at-tend it. After we became close friends, I found I like music much better than before.

One day in 1997,1 found a record wrapped in white paper in my desk. It was recorded by Clayderman. It contained some fine pieces of music. Then I knew it was given by Qian. But how did she know my birthday? She telephoned my parents to know it. I was quite pleased to receive this unusual gift. I cherished it in a box. Whenever I listen to the music, I feel happy and comfort-able. I enjoy it very much.

At school, the most important thing, however, is to study the subjects well. We help and learn from each other. Sometimes I share the happiness with her, because we work out some difficult problems together. She works very hard. She likes to ask many questions. Gradually .she becomes one of the cleverest students in our class. In a physical competition last year, she did better than any other girls in our class. I am proud of having such a good friend.

Some day, another girl appeared. Her former friends left her alone. She was lonely and I accepted her. She became my friend. Maybe this broke Qian's heart. She had another friend, too. As the time went by,I found my new friend wasn't so good as Qian. She wasn't willing to hear that I study better than her. She thought herself the best one among us. Nearly every word she told me was a lie. I was annoyed at her deeds. I dare not speak out my feelings to Qian. She seemed to know a little about me. But we kept quiet. There was a wall between us. The New Year was coming. She sent a nice card to me. It said: wherever you are, whatever you do, I am with you. I will help you to go through the thorns and the happiness. At that moment, I was deeply moved. I knew what was real friendship. We were best friends.

So I tell you I'm very happy to have her as a friend. She makes me feel good, lively and important.

点评:

Ban Wenjuan enjoys reading English books. If she has some questions, she always goes to the teacher for help. She not only learns her lessons well but also gets on well with her classmates.

回复

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:12:00 | 只看该作者

MyBestFriend

山西省实验中学初中三年级 张静怡

Everyone has his or her best friend. Usually a boy's best friend is a boy, and a girl's best friend is a girl. But my best friend is very special. It is the book.

Maybe you will think that a book can't talk or play with you when you are in trouble it can't help you, either. Then how can you make friends with it? I am afraid you are quite wrong at this point. You know there are many different kinds of books in the world, such as science books, storybooks, textbooks and so on. All of them are very useful and helpful to you. For example, when you are very tired after a day's work, you can read a book that interests you. You will have a good rest and feel very happy by reading this book. When you read a sad story, you will get to know there are bad persons in this world. They don't want other people to live happily and make a lot of trouble to this world. Maybe you will tell yourself never to be such a bad person as in the story you read; maybe you will tell yourself to help those who need help and try to get on well with everyone around you. Now you see a little book can tell you so many things and can even tell you how to live.

Science books are also very useful, too. We are students now and we are tomorrow's builders. Our duty in the future is. to make this world better and better. To reach the aim needs much more knowledge. That is what science books can help you. You will get a lot of useful knowledge from this kind of books. Of course, the knowledge can make you a clever and useful man.

Ok, aren't the examples above enough? We don't need any more examples, I'm afraid. I think you have changed your mind about a best friend by now. Well, let me tell you a book I like best. It is named Chicken Soup for the Soul. I think some people here must have heard it before. It is really a good book. Each sto-ry in the book can tell you a truth. After I read it, I became more confident in my life. Now I know how to get on well with my parents, my teacher and my classmates, and how to realize my dream and how to be a good, honest and useful person. I should thank this book; I should thank all the books I've read before.

But there is a little pity now, because I am a Junior 3 student and too busy to read books. So I hope some day in the future I will have enough time to stay with my best friend——books'

点评:

The whole speech is closely related to the topic and gives very vivid examples to explain why the speaker thinks the book is her best friend. Not only the opening and the ending, but also the contents of the speech are well organized. Therefore, the speech appears impressive and persuasive.

回复

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:13:00 | 只看该作者
MyBestFriend

山西省实验中学初中三年级 张静怡

Everyone has his or her best friend. Usually a boy's best friend is a boy, and a girl's best friend is a girl. But my best friend is very special. It is the book.

Maybe you will think that a book can't talk or play with you when you are in trouble it can't help you, either. Then how can you make friends with it? I am afraid you are quite wrong at this point. You know there are many different kinds of books in the world, such as science books, storybooks, textbooks and so on. All of them are very useful and helpful to you. For example, when you are very tired after a day's work, you can read a book that interests you. You will have a good rest and feel very happy by reading this book. When you read a sad story, you will get to know there are bad persons in this world. They don't want other people to live happily and make a lot of trouble to this world. Maybe you will tell yourself never to be such a bad person as in the story you read; maybe you will tell yourself to help those who need help and try to get on well with everyone around you. Now you see a little book can tell you so many things and can even tell you how to live.

Science books are also very useful, too. We are students now and we are tomorrow's builders. Our duty in the future is. to make this world better and better. To reach the aim needs much more knowledge. That is what science books can help you. You will get a lot of useful knowledge from this kind of books. Of course, the knowledge can make you a clever and useful man.

Ok, aren't the examples above enough? We don't need any more examples, I'm afraid. I think you have changed your mind about a best friend by now. Well, let me tell you a book I like best. It is named Chicken Soup for the Soul. I think some people here must have heard it before. It is really a good book. Each sto-ry in the book can tell you a truth. After I read it, I became more confident in my life. Now I know how to get on well with my parents, my teacher and my classmates, and how to realize my dream and how to be a good, honest and useful person. I should thank this book; I should thank all the books I've read before.

But there is a little pity now, because I am a Junior 3 student and too busy to read books. So I hope some day in the future I will have enough time to stay with my best friend——books'

点评:

The whole speech is closely related to the topic and gives very vivid examples to explain why the speaker thinks the book is her best friend. Not only the opening and the ending, but also the contents of the speech are well organized. Therefore, the speech appears impressive and persuasive.

回复

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:13:00 | 只看该作者
MyDream

陕西省西安一中初中三年级 陈都

Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland.

Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.

I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages.

I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.

I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.

回复

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:14:00 | 只看该作者
MyDream

陕西省西安一中初中三年级 陈都

Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland.

Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.

I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages.

I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.

I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.

指导教师:蔡笑鸿

回复

使用道具 举报

41#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:17:00 | 只看该作者

MyExperiences

浙江省衢州市第二中学初二年级 伍海伦

I want to tell you about my experience in learning English since my babyhood. Maybe it will be helpful to English learners.

With the name HELEN, you might guess that English was the first language I learned. Since I was born in 1985,1 have been speaking exclusively in English with my Dad. Before I entered kindergarten at the age of five, I was unable to speak any Chi-nese, because I lived only with my Dad at that time. My mother came to work and live with us only after I entered the kinder-garten and began to learn Chinese. Some time later,! could under-stand and even talk with my classmates and other people in Chi-nese. I started writing a diary in English at the age of seven, and still continue to write in it daily.

I have met and made foreign friends from different coun-tries , such as America, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Ger-many, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Syria, Venezuela and Holland, and still keep in touch with them.

I'm a second grader in a middle school now, and I have many interests, such as reading English novels and listening to B. B. C. or V. 0. A.. Collecting stamps from all over the world is my spe-cial hobby, and of course,! love to make friends.

In 1992, when I was seven, the National Association for English Teaching and Learning of Britain invited my Dad and me to attend the Birmingham Conference, but we didn't get the approval from the authorities. Then in 1994, an American teacher and his elementary school invited us to visit New York city. We got the Affidavit of Support and passports for visiting America, but unfortunately, our applications for visas were refused by the American Consulate in Shanghai.

In recent years, some American teachers have come to my Dad's college to train English teachers of middle schools. I also at-tended the classes and served as the American teachers' youngest assistant. Since 1995, teachers from my middle school have been involved in a cultural exchange with teachers from Red Wing, MN,U. S. A. ,our sister city. The current American teacher, Ms Macoulay and my class English teacher, Ms He, show great con-cern for improving my English, and both of them do their best to help me. All my teachers and friends encourage me to take advan-tage of every opportunity for English exposure, and I certainly will!

指导教师:何文书

回复

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2008-11-9 07:17:00 | 只看该作者
MyExperiences

浙江省衢州市第二中学初二年级 伍海伦

I want to tell you about my experience in learning English since my babyhood. Maybe it will be helpful to English learners.

With the name HELEN, you might guess that English was the first language I learned. Since I was born in 1985,1 have been speaking exclusively in English with my Dad. Before I entered kindergarten at the age of five, I was unable to speak any Chi-nese, because I lived only with my Dad at that time. My mother came to work and live with us only after I entered the kinder-garten and began to learn Chinese. Some time later,! could under-stand and even talk with my classmates and other people in Chi-nese. I started writing a diary in English at the age of seven, and still continue to write in it daily.

I have met and made foreign friends from different coun-tries , such as America, Britain, Canada, Australia, France, Ger-many, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Syria, Venezuela and Holland, and still keep in touch with them.

I'm a second grader in a middle school now, and I have many interests, such as reading English novels and listening to B. B. C. or V. 0. A.. Collecting stamps from all over the world is my spe-cial hobby, and of course,! love to make friends.

In 1992, when I was seven, the National Association for English Teaching and Learning of Britain invited my Dad and me to attend the Birmingham Conference, but we didn't get the approval from the authorities. Then in 1994, an American teacher and his elementary school invited us to visit New York city. We got the Affidavit of Support and passports for visiting America, but unfortunately, our applications for visas were refused by the American Consulate in Shanghai.

In recent years, some American teachers have come to my Dad's college to train English teachers of middle schools. I also at-tended the classes and served as the American teachers' youngest assistant. Since 1995, teachers from my middle school have been involved in a cultural exchange with teachers from Red Wing, MN,U. S. A. ,our sister city. The current American teacher, Ms Macoulay and my class English teacher, Ms He, show great con-cern for improving my English, and both of them do their best to help me. All my teachers and friends encourage me to take advan-tage of every opportunity for English exposure, and I certainly will!

指导教师:何文书

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:12

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表