楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
57#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:18:00 | 只看该作者

MyIdeaofHonesty

山东省滨州北镇中学 李雪婷

We know nobody likes a person who is always telling lies. We can often hear people say: "Tell me the truth. I won't mind". But when they really hear the truth, they might be unhappy, and they might even hate you and hurt you. This is the complexity of interpersonal relationships. So I have to say, sometimes it's OK to tell the truth, but you have to think about it if it's good enough to do so.

I had an experience about how to be honest. One of my teachers is a middle-aged woman. One day I met her in the teacher's building and said hello to her. But she suddenly asked me a question. She said: "Look at that woman teacher! She is two months younger than I. Who do you think looks younger?"! think she looked older, but when I saw the eyes were full of ex-pectation, my answer became: "Of course you look younger. "She seemed to be happy and went away with great satisfaction.

This doesn't mean I'm not honest. On this occasion it may hurt her feeling if I tell the truth, therefore it's better to tell a friendly lie than to tell an unfriendly truth. Don't you agree?

But on some occasions we have to tell the truth though it might not be good for ourselves. When we see a pickpocket steal-ing something on a bus, we should not keep silent; we must tell the truth to the victim. Surely, it's quite dangerous if you shout:

&quotickpocket! "But we can tell the truth quietly and secretly. So we must also pay attention to the way to tell the truth.

To be honest is the elementary moral character. However, as people's minds and the society are growing more and more com-plex, it's not so easy to tell the truth. We must learn to protect ourselves when telling the truth, then we can make it without hurting others' feelings. We can also avoid troubling when it's not necessary.

Honesty should do good for others and ourselves.

指导教师:宋立泽 刘雪梅

回复

使用道具 举报

58#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:19:00 | 只看该作者
Say"No"ToSmoking

广东广州市应元路中学初二年级 罗西  

I'm sure that this is what hundreds of people say every day in their lives, but please listen to what I have to say.

First, I'm going to talk about the good things about smoking. Some people say that smoking is relaxing, and some people are more confident with a cigarette in their hands. Even some people can't live without them. But do you know that smoking might cause lung cancer, gum cancer and various other types of cancers? It can make your teeth black and your fingers yellow. It'll even be the cause of blood deficiency and nausea, and it will definitely decrease your level of intelligence. On the other hand, the nicotine in cigarettes will make you want them more and more. For example, if a pack of cigarettes costs about 3 yuan, and Mr. Brown smokes one pack a day, it will cost him up to 1095 yuan per year. Cigarettes may cost you a fortune I

Some people might say, "I don't care if I will get cancer, and I have lots of money to spend on cigarettes. "But what about the people around you, what about all the second hand smokers? Their health is also being threatened by your smoking. Try to imagine, if a non-smoker is in a room full of smoke 3 hours a day > his/her health condition will be as bad as a person- who has smoked 3 packs of cigarettes in a week.

So please, if you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for all the people who are around you──say "no "to smoking!

指导教师:王小玫

回复

使用道具 举报

59#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:20:00 | 只看该作者

MyHometown

黑龙江哈尔滨市第69中学初三年级 傅强

On the map of China, Hei Longjiang looks like a beautiful swan. Harbin is the capital city of Hei Longjiang province. So when others ask me where my hometown is, I will tell them proudly: "My hometown is Harbin—the pearl under the swan's neck. "

Harbin locates in the north of China and is one of the biggest cities. Harbin is a beautiful city all year long?especially in summer and winter. In the hottest days of the year, you may come to Harbin in which the Song Hua River and the Sun Island will help you to forget all the worries and hotness. While in winter, the fields are usually covered by thick snow. You may go to see the famous "Ice Festival"and play all kinds of winter sports.

Famous for its ice and snow,people call Harbin"Ice City". At the same time, Harbin is called "a little Paris in the east" because there are many famous buildings like the St. Sophia Cathedral and the Monument to the Fight Against Flood. More over, many fa-mous artists were born here. They help Harbin to form a specific cultural environment.

Dear friends, have you ever been to Harbin? If not, please come here some day, and you will find how beautiful it is and how lovely the people here are.

I love Harbin, my hometown, the pearl under the swan's neck.

回复

使用道具 举报

60#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:20:00 | 只看该作者

MyHometown

黑龙江哈尔滨市第69中学初三年级 傅强

On the map of China, Hei Longjiang looks like a beautiful swan. Harbin is the capital city of Hei Longjiang province. So when others ask me where my hometown is, I will tell them proudly: "My hometown is Harbin—the pearl under the swan's neck. "

Harbin locates in the north of China and is one of the biggest cities. Harbin is a beautiful city all year long?especially in summer and winter. In the hottest days of the year, you may come to Harbin in which the Song Hua River and the Sun Island will help you to forget all the worries and hotness. While in winter, the fields are usually covered by thick snow. You may go to see the famous "Ice Festival"and play all kinds of winter sports.

Famous for its ice and snow,people call Harbin"Ice City". At the same time, Harbin is called "a little Paris in the east" because there are many famous buildings like the St. Sophia Cathedral and the Monument to the Fight Against Flood. More over, many fa-mous artists were born here. They help Harbin to form a specific cultural environment.

Dear friends, have you ever been to Harbin? If not, please come here some day, and you will find how beautiful it is and how lovely the people here are.

I love Harbin, my hometown, the pearl under the swan's neck.

指导教师:姜桂芬

回复

使用道具 举报

61#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-11 07:21:00 | 只看该作者
What'sWrongwithThem?

江苏南京外国语学校初中三年级 冯春

Students of my own age often complain about strict teach-ers , about their parents and about life in school. They say they are bored to death. They don't like to go to school at all. They would prefer to stay at home and listen to Celin Dion. Although I like Celin Dion, I felt very surprised when I heard this. I don't know why they feel like this. What's wrong with them?

Some of you may be aware that many of the village children in China can only sit in a damp dark room, and have their lessons by candle light. They don't have any desks or blackboards. They have to sit on the floor, using their chairs as desks. The teachers can only write on a piece of wood. But they are all very interested in their lessons. Their biggest dream is to sit in a brightly lit class-room with real desks, chairs and blackboards. Even though some of the poor children are unable to go to school because they have to work, they never complain and never stop trying to study.

What about us!

We have such beautiful classrooms in tall buildings and com-puters at school. We also have many good teachers and interesting activities.

But many of the students in the cities hate studying. Why? Because they are now leading a comfortable life. They have got everything they want and don't have to be worried. They listen to POP music and watch football games. They haven't realized that studying is happiness. They don't have a clear aim of study in mind. What's the aim of our study ?As we are young students, we must learn as much as possible to make ourselves full. Then we can use our knowledge to work for our country and make it stronger and stronger. We are now not only studying for our-selves, but also for the future of our motherland.

We should thank our parents for giving us such good chances to study. We should also thank the teachers for teaching us so well.

Life has already given us so much. What do we complain about?

Think of it. You will really study with pleasure.

点评:

Nowadays children, especially those in the cities, don't cher-ish the comfortable life they are living. By reading this speech, we hope that they can change their attitudes towards life.

指导教师:蹇兴华 孙春红 徐

回复

使用道具 举报

62#

WhatIWanttoBeWhenIGrowUp

贵州贵阳市六中初三年级 徐莹

My topic is "What I Want to Be When I Grow up". My answer is "An Interpreter", an English interpreter. Why do I hope to become an English interpreter? There are three reasons.

First, I know if I want to be a good interpreter, I have to study two languages well: Chinese and English. When I was a lit-tle child,! loved my native language. I was interested in it very much and learned it diligently. When English came into my life, it became another best friend of mine. I'm doing my best to master the correct pronunciation, accents on each word, and intonation. I communicate with foreigners whenever it's possible and try to in-troduce our great motherland to them quite proudly.

Secondly, English is widely used. It's an international lan-guage and spoken as a second language by a lot of people in many different countries. China is now a developing country, so we need to learn some advanced science and technology from the west. As the interpreters of the 21st century, we will certainly take the re-sponsibility of building the bridge to a better world.

Well, the last reason is the most important. Interpreters are cultural ambassadors. China is an ancient country with a long his-tory. Interpreters can "export" the cream of Chinese culture to the west, and also "import" the essence of western modern civilization. Interpreters translate one language into another in order to pro-mote communication and understanding between different nations in the world.

To become an interpreter, there's still a long way for me to go. I must enrich my knowledge and study harder. I'm sure in the near future I can do some contribution to build the bridge be-tween the two cultures.

指导教师:夏友兰

回复

使用道具 举报

63#
WhatIWanttoBeWhenIGrowUp

贵州贵阳市六中初三年级 徐莹

My topic is "What I Want to Be When I Grow up". My answer is "An Interpreter", an English interpreter. Why do I hope to become an English interpreter? There are three reasons.

First, I know if I want to be a good interpreter, I have to study two languages well: Chinese and English. When I was a lit-tle child,! loved my native language. I was interested in it very much and learned it diligently. When English came into my life, it became another best friend of mine. I'm doing my best to master the correct pronunciation, accents on each word, and intonation. I communicate with foreigners whenever it's possible and try to in-troduce our great motherland to them quite proudly.

Secondly, English is widely used. It's an international lan-guage and spoken as a second language by a lot of people in many different countries. China is now a developing country, so we need to learn some advanced science and technology from the west. As the interpreters of the 21st century, we will certainly take the re-sponsibility of building the bridge to a better world.

Well, the last reason is the most important. Interpreters are cultural ambassadors. China is an ancient country with a long his-tory. Interpreters can "export" the cream of Chinese culture to the west, and also "import" the essence of western modern civilization. Interpreters translate one language into another in order to pro-mote communication and understanding between different nations in the world.

To become an interpreter, there's still a long way for me to go. I must enrich my knowledge and study harder. I'm sure in the near future I can do some contribution to build the bridge be-tween the two cultures.

指导教师:夏友兰

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:15

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表