楼主: lspjy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

初中英语学生习作选

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-2 05:38:00 | 只看该作者
MyFavoriteSubject

江苏省苏州立达中学 肖炜

We students all have our favorite subject. Some like Chinese, others like physics, still others like chemistry, but my favorite subject is maths.

Maths is a subject that develops our thoughts..There's a say-ing in Maths called "all roads lead up to Rome. " One Maths problem may have many ways of solving it. Those ways are just like paths through the mountains. Some are straight and short. That is to say they are easy to get the right answer. And others are long and curving like snakes. They are very difficult to under-stand. If you could find the straight and short ones you can get to your goal in no time. Otherwise, you may get lost in the moun-tains.

Another reason I like maths is that I think maths is fun. Some of you may disagree with me. You may say, "Are you nuts? I don't think maths is fun at all. It's nothing but a subject with numbers that drive people crazy. "That may be true. But if you look at maths in another way, then you may change your mind. Just think of every maths problem as a piece of ancient artwork done by Picasso! When you are working on the problem, it's just like trying to understand what that piece of artwork means. Isn't it fun when you can understand it while others cannot? Even if you cannot understand it for now, when you are thinking hard on something, then it's fun too, at least to me. Do you know how much I like maths? I usually spend all my free time working on maths problems. I think it's a good way of killing time and enter-taining yourself.

The last but not the least reason for my interest in maths is that it is a good way of practicing my problem-solving skills. In real life, everyone meets with problems every day. Every society has its problems too, for example, the environment problem in China today. I think one of the purpose of school education is to help its students to develop their problem-solving abilities. Learn-ing maths is really an excellent way.

So that's why my favorite subject is maths. When you are free, I suggest you try maths too, because you may like it too.

点评:

Though it is not easy to give a very precise definition to what style is, and more difficult to decide which style of language is the best for a certain topic of writing, from this passage that a free style like this does convey the writer's idea to others. Readers are very easy to agree with the writer.

指导教师:袁振江

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-2 05:39:00 | 只看该作者

AHappyDayofMine

重庆市育才中学初中三年级 蒋屹

I'm a football fan. I will remember July the thirteenth forev-er. I was very happy that day.

That day, the final of the '98 World Cup soccer game was held in Saint-Denis Field in France. This game was between two strong teams: France and Brazil. I like European teams, so I sup-ported France.

The match began. I was glad to see that France had a lot of good chances to get the goal. But France didn't get any goal until the 26th minute in this match. At that time, France got a corner kick on the right. Petit kicked out the ball. Then the number Ten of France, Zidane, headed the ball into the goal! Great! How hap-py the fans of France in Saint-Denis Field were! I was happy, too. I jumped up, and sang "01e,01e,We are the champ" with my friends.

When the first half was nearly over, France got another cor-ner kick on the left. Djorkaef kicked it out. The ball went in front of the goal. Oh! Good header! Zidane headed a goal again!

In the second half, France still played well, but their for-wards were not good enough, and some chances were wasted by them. Then, the defender of France, Desailly got a red card and was sent out. I began to worry about France. But France defended as well as before. The match was nearly over. Just then, Dugarry, Viera and Petit made a high-speed counter-attack. Petit kicked the third goal for France! The president of France was so glad that he stood up, putting up his hands and shouting happily. You may not know how happy I was at that time. All of my friends and I thought that Zidane was the hero of France in this match.

When Deschamps, the captain of France- held up the golden world cup, the fans of France in Saint-Denis Field broke into deafening cheers.

The nicest thing for a football fan is to see the team which he supports get the world cup. You know, I'm a football fan. I like French football team. I enjoyed that match and I enjoyed July the thirteenth of 1998, because France got the world cup. That was really a happy day of mine.

指导教师:邓渝滨

回复

使用道具 举报

10#

AHappyDayofMine

重庆市育才中学初中三年级 蒋屹

I'm a football fan. I will remember July the thirteenth forev-er. I was very happy that day.

That day, the final of the '98 World Cup soccer game was held in Saint-Denis Field in France. This game was between two strong teams: France and Brazil. I like European teams, so I sup-ported France.

The match began. I was glad to see that France had a lot of good chances to get the goal. But France didn't get any goal until the 26th minute in this match. At that time, France got a corner kick on the right. Petit kicked out the ball. Then the number Ten of France, Zidane, headed the ball into the goal! Great! How hap-py the fans of France in Saint-Denis Field were! I was happy, too. I jumped up, and sang "01e,01e,We are the champ" with my friends.

When the first half was nearly over, France got another cor-ner kick on the left. Djorkaef kicked it out. The ball went in front of the goal. Oh! Good header! Zidane headed a goal again!

In the second half, France still played well, but their for-wards were not good enough, and some chances were wasted by them. Then, the defender of France, Desailly got a red card and was sent out. I began to worry about France. But France defended as well as before. The match was nearly over. Just then, Dugarry, Viera and Petit made a high-speed counter-attack. Petit kicked the third goal for France! The president of France was so glad that he stood up, putting up his hands and shouting happily. You may not know how happy I was at that time. All of my friends and I thought that Zidane was the hero of France in this match.

When Deschamps, the captain of France- held up the golden world cup, the fans of France in Saint-Denis Field broke into deafening cheers.

The nicest thing for a football fan is to see the team which he supports get the world cup. You know, I'm a football fan. I like French football team. I enjoyed that match and I enjoyed July the thirteenth of 1998, because France got the world cup. That was really a happy day of mine.

指导教师:邓渝滨

回复

使用道具 举报

11#

AnInterestingLesson

浙江省衢州市第二中学初中 伍海伦

I could never forget my first composition lesson at middle school. It was full of excitement.

My Chinese teacher walked into the classroom one morning, and instead of taking out some books, she only held an egg in her right hand.

With a big smile on her face, she looked into our surprised eyes and walked up to her desk. She put down the egg, and it rolled on the desk.

She looked at us with teasing eyes and asked, "What are we going to do with this, class? Guess!"! looked at the egg, and scratched my head. "What are we doing with a funny egg? Eat it? Not me, I don't like to eat eggs. " I told myself.

"Helen, what do you think we are going to do?" The teacher asked me.

"Er…" , I suppose you will give the egg to a classmate to eat." "No, I'm going to challenge you to stand the egg up on its tip. Now, who wants the first try?"

To stand the egg up on its tip? How?

A big boy had the first try. He carefully picked the egg up and stood it up on the desk. But as soon as he took his fingers off the egg, it fell down and tumbled around. He tried some more times, but each time the egg came rolling down. He went back to his seat, looking rather distressed.

"Never mind, who wants another try?" The teacher asked. "I will." said Joe, a boy who was often full of tricks. As he went up to the teacher's desk, he took out a tube of paper glue from his pocket, and started to stick the egg to the desk. Several classmates giggled, but we watched with interest. Unfortunately, the paper glue was not useful, and the egg rolled like a tumbler as if it was laughing, and it couldn't help tumbling back and forth. We burst into laughter. The boy made a face at the egg, and had to give up.

"I say, why don't girls have a try? It seems quite interest-ing. "

"OK, I'll have a try. " Oh, it was my-friend, Elizabeth, a very clever girl.

She examined the egg from "head "to "foot", and smelled it. Suddenly, she seized the tiny pointing end of the egg and PRESSED it against the desk. With a crisp little sound, the egg husk of the tiny end cracked a little, but the egg—stood right up! We all opened our mouths with astonishment, unbelieving our ?eyes. What a sight it was—an egg, standing up firmly on its tip! We began to clap our hands loudly.

"Congratulations to you! What a nice job you have done!' Would you tell us how you stood the egg up? "The teacher was mightily pleased. "Yes, yes, tell us please!" We all demanded.

"Oh, that's easy, I found the egg was boiled, so when I pressed it against the desk, it didn't break and let the egg white and yolk flow out. In fact, the egg did crack a little, but that didn't matter, after all, it stood. "

"Thank you! That was a fine explanation! Now attention, everyone. Would you like to write down this experience as today's composition?" So we did, and wrote excellent papers.

What an interesting lesson it was!

指导教师:何文伟

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
AnInterestingLesson

浙江省衢州市第二中学初中 伍海伦

I could never forget my first composition lesson at middle school. It was full of excitement.

My Chinese teacher walked into the classroom one morning, and instead of taking out some books, she only held an egg in her right hand.

With a big smile on her face, she looked into our surprised eyes and walked up to her desk. She put down the egg, and it rolled on the desk.

She looked at us with teasing eyes and asked, "What are we going to do with this, class? Guess!"! looked at the egg, and scratched my head. "What are we doing with a funny egg? Eat it? Not me, I don't like to eat eggs. " I told myself.

"Helen, what do you think we are going to do?" The teacher asked me.

"Er…" , I suppose you will give the egg to a classmate to eat." "No, I'm going to challenge you to stand the egg up on its tip. Now, who wants the first try?"

To stand the egg up on its tip? How?

A big boy had the first try. He carefully picked the egg up and stood it up on the desk. But as soon as he took his fingers off the egg, it fell down and tumbled around. He tried some more times, but each time the egg came rolling down. He went back to his seat, looking rather distressed.

"Never mind, who wants another try?" The teacher asked. "I will." said Joe, a boy who was often full of tricks. As he went up to the teacher's desk, he took out a tube of paper glue from his pocket, and started to stick the egg to the desk. Several classmates giggled, but we watched with interest. Unfortunately, the paper glue was not useful, and the egg rolled like a tumbler as if it was laughing, and it couldn't help tumbling back and forth. We burst into laughter. The boy made a face at the egg, and had to give up.

"I say, why don't girls have a try? It seems quite interest-ing. "

"OK, I'll have a try. " Oh, it was my-friend, Elizabeth, a very clever girl.

She examined the egg from "head "to "foot", and smelled it. Suddenly, she seized the tiny pointing end of the egg and PRESSED it against the desk. With a crisp little sound, the egg husk of the tiny end cracked a little, but the egg—stood right up! We all opened our mouths with astonishment, unbelieving our ?eyes. What a sight it was—an egg, standing up firmly on its tip! We began to clap our hands loudly.

"Congratulations to you! What a nice job you have done!' Would you tell us how you stood the egg up? "The teacher was mightily pleased. "Yes, yes, tell us please!" We all demanded.

"Oh, that's easy, I found the egg was boiled, so when I pressed it against the desk, it didn't break and let the egg white and yolk flow out. In fact, the egg did crack a little, but that didn't matter, after all, it stood. "

"Thank you! That was a fine explanation! Now attention, everyone. Would you like to write down this experience as today's composition?" So we did, and wrote excellent papers.

What an interesting lesson it was!

指导教师:何文伟

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-7 07:41:00 | 只看该作者
AnimalsAreOurFriends

湖南长沙市第十九中学初中二年级 易晓欧

Now, let's imagine two pictures. One is a square of grass, with a little girl and a little pigeon on it. The sun is shining on them. They are playing together happily. The pigeon is flying around the girl. They are really having a good time. Then let's have a look at a picture in Australia. A family of kangaroo are jumping on savanna. Suddenly, one of the greedy hunters on the savanna shot a kangaroo. At that time, it fell down to the ground immediately. How terrible this is! It's too tragic! So I think that, as human beings, we have done so much destruction to animals. If you walk on a street of a city, from the windows of shops on both sides of the street, you can see that a lot of animal fur has been made into clothes for us to wear. To expand our space of living, we cut down a lot of rain forests in order to get more fertile farm-land. But this has caused a great number of animals lose their lives, many of them have no place to live in, no place to look for food. Thirdly, let's have a look at what's on our tables. We eat a lot of animals, you know, they are delicious. This is too tragic' We eat them just for the purpose of filling up our own stomach. Fourthly, I think that protecting animals is what we should do at the moment. This has made our food chain unbalanced. We kill these animals to make more money for our own benefits. This is all wrong! This is a wrong idea!

Many people nowadays desire to have a more peaceful world in which man and animals are friends. Having this dream, we should make a good effort to make this dream come true; we should educate people and let them realize that protecting animals and becoming animals' friends is a very good idea; we should im-prove our law because law controls one's action, so that less peo-ple will kill animals. As middle school students, we should try to influence the others. Let us all take a right attitude towards pro-tecting animals. I'm sure that in the future, in the square men-tioned above, there will be more children and grown-ups playing there, more lovely pigeons flying around them. Oh, I hope, I wish our world would be as happy as that!

点评:

The writer of this speech note is a little girl of Grade Two. It's not easy for her to give this speech after a preparation of twenty minutes. Using very simple language, she, who loves ani-mals and wants to help them, manages to make her opinion quite plain. The two pictures she imagines have printed in our minds, which make us aware of what we have done and what we should do to animals. In all it is a good speech note.

指导教师:刘文丽

回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-7 07:41:00 | 只看该作者
AnimalsAreOurFriends

湖南长沙市第十九中学初中二年级 易晓欧

Now, let's imagine two pictures. One is a square of grass, with a little girl and a little pigeon on it. The sun is shining on them. They are playing together happily. The pigeon is flying around the girl. They are really having a good time. Then let's have a look at a picture in Australia. A family of kangaroo are jumping on savanna. Suddenly, one of the greedy hunters on the savanna shot a kangaroo. At that time, it fell down to the ground immediately. How terrible this is! It's too tragic! So I think that, as human beings, we have done so much destruction to animals. If you walk on a street of a city, from the windows of shops on both sides of the street, you can see that a lot of animal fur has been made into clothes for us to wear. To expand our space of living, we cut down a lot of rain forests in order to get more fertile farm-land. But this has caused a great number of animals lose their lives, many of them have no place to live in, no place to look for food. Thirdly, let's have a look at what's on our tables. We eat a lot of animals, you know, they are delicious. This is too tragic' We eat them just for the purpose of filling up our own stomach. Fourthly, I think that protecting animals is what we should do at the moment. This has made our food chain unbalanced. We kill these animals to make more money for our own benefits. This is all wrong! This is a wrong idea!

Many people nowadays desire to have a more peaceful world in which man and animals are friends. Having this dream, we should make a good effort to make this dream come true; we should educate people and let them realize that protecting animals and becoming animals' friends is a very good idea; we should im-prove our law because law controls one's action, so that less peo-ple will kill animals. As middle school students, we should try to influence the others. Let us all take a right attitude towards pro-tecting animals. I'm sure that in the future, in the square men-tioned above, there will be more children and grown-ups playing there, more lovely pigeons flying around them. Oh, I hope, I wish our world would be as happy as that!

点评:

The writer of this speech note is a little girl of Grade Two. It's not easy for her to give this speech after a preparation of twenty minutes. Using very simple language, she, who loves ani-mals and wants to help them, manages to make her opinion quite plain. The two pictures she imagines have printed in our minds, which make us aware of what we have done and what we should do to animals. In all it is a good speech note.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:42

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表